Post by JA584EN
I have a plastic lamp shape hat which you can put on dog's head so he can't touch his feet any more. If you want , call me: 514-9315084. I have a golden retriver too.
it's called E-collar, prevents licking the infected area.
ignore the PI YAN GAO idea. you never adminastrate any drug before you know the couses.
according to the ownner's talk, it might be parasites, flee or mosquito are a brave assumption. it could also be a food allergy, or what so ever.
and, for all dog owners, do not give you pet a shampooed bath too frequently. if you have the pyscho need, just use water, and not more than once per week.