楼主: SOPHIE08
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[联谊] 好男人你在那里?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
21#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-8-4 22:28 | 只看该作者
asdfdsa :好男人对家庭绝对要有责任和宽容  
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

22#
发表于 2002-8-4 22:51 | 只看该作者
SOPHIE08
in my opinion, marriage is a complicated deal, the couple exchanges their future, the key priority is equivalence, then it is a good deal,otherwise, the transaction can not last too long. you must have good adaptability and flexibility, the couple's development tendency and degree must correspond, otherwise, even at the beginning was a good deal, you are gradually dismatch. good here means suitability, even if meets suitability, then the good man or woman appear, isn't that. i can argue with you, i am conceived on this topic.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

23#
发表于 2002-8-4 23:02 | 只看该作者
do not use such words like absolute, the correct word is relative, absolute is only ideal daydream,
duty and endurance and tolerance are relative concepts, if you were too stubborn, the good man would never appear
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

24#
发表于 2002-8-5 10:23 | 只看该作者
(1)是双方互相教育的过程,不是只但但教育他.如果成功的话,他会是个好男人,你也会是个好女人.
(2)招生难不难看你要求高不高.基本的要求是(A)人聪明,这是事业的关键,也是你经济的保障.(B)人心好,没有坏心眼.有这两条足也,其他的无需要求.因为其他的素质都是可以培养的.
(3)很多人都向望真爱.而且总是把那些强烈的爱情看成真爱.但是年龄越大,真爱的机会也就越少.而且,真爱只容易发生在旷野的人身上,因为他们能够放开很多事情,专心于爱情.我相信SOPHIE08不是那样的性格.所以还是找一个细水长流,伴你一生的爱情吧.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

25#
发表于 2002-8-5 12:17 | 只看该作者
"但是年龄越大,真爱的机会也就越少.而且,真爱只容易发生在旷野的人身上,因为他们能够放开很多事情,专心于爱"

Ni How. I think it's wrong to say so.
1.the more expeirenced has more understanding, so the love is more matured;
2.the wild man won't concentrate on just one thing;
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

26#
发表于 2002-8-5 13:15 | 只看该作者
Sophie8:

I believe you are an excellent girl. But how can I contact with you?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

27#
发表于 2002-8-5 21:53 | 只看该作者
What is a good wife
To be a good wife, you must qualify the following requirements.
1, If the husband need to receive more advanced education, the wife must work to support the family, taking care of the child, keeping tract of the children and husband’s dentist appointment, feeding child in nutritious way. You must arrange the child’s entertainment, such as going to park, zoo, swimming etc, The husband can not miss a class. Needless to say, the wife must arrange and pay for the care of the children while she is working.
2. The wife must handle all the husband's physical needs, keeping house clean, picking up after the husband, keeping the all husband’s clothes clean, ironed, mended and replaced when need be. The wife must keep all the husband’s personal thing in the proper place to get easily and rapidly. The wife must be a good cooker( never forget the budget of family). When the husband take a vacation, the wife must handle all the housewife’s duties so that the husband can relax entirely. Good wife never complain the her duties, on the coutrary, if the husband has something bothered him, the wife must listen to him and try to solve the problem.
3.The wife must take care of the details of the husband’s social life. to be more hospitable when some friends come to family, keep the house clean, prepare a special meal, serve all the friends , not interrupt  when the husband talk about the interesting thing with friends. The wife must arrange the child not to bother the husband and friends, taking care of the needs of the guests so that they feel comfortable.
4, The wife must fulfill the total responsibility of birth control. Of course, the husband do not like it.. the wife must keep sexually faithful to the husband, of course, the husband do not like to be strict adherence to monogamy. If , by chance, the husband find somebody else more suitable, naturally a new and charming girl is the dream of a man, the wife must leave without too much trouble.
When a woman can accomplish all of these issues, the woman is a good woman. It is a great daydream.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

28#
发表于 2002-8-6 20:10 | 只看该作者
SOPHIE08,你怎么就知道我不好呢?验货了吗?肯定好
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

29#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-8-9 17:29 | 只看该作者
wink  1。asdfdsa,作为一个女人应该为家庭那样做,但是我想说的是,能找到为这样的家做的动力来源在什么地方呢?还有:人的感情是很丰富复杂的,可以理解,但是一个男人为了家庭外的女人伤害自己的妻子和孩子,造成分裂的话,那他也会为此付出代价,哼  :mad:    :mad:  
    2。taotao,谢谢指点,我就希望那样的,现在就是为年龄急,怕没有了爱。
   3。ste-justine,你好狂。  eek!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

30#
发表于 2002-8-9 19:43 | 只看该作者
SOPHIE08
  DO NOT misunderstand my meaning. I write the article only showing a daydream, and by the way remind you not to establish to excellent to require your potential boyfriend, the time last longer, the situation is worse for you, i am so kind i think.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-19 23:03 , Processed in 0.048433 second(s), 38 queries .