租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: djda2003
打印 上一主题 下一主题

我们自己搞个修车行红黑榜如何?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
61#
发表于 2005-5-6 23:04 | 只看该作者

ford dealer, 7100 St-jacques VS Fuji

Their mechanic road test my car for transmission problem but did not do his job properly and damage my car - caused overheating. Checking cost me 68cnd. Checking result and resolution: need to replace water pump parts & labor $366.35+taxes,needs fan belt & tensioner, parts & labor $177.97+taxes. totally, 625.6cnd. F**k!!! Of course i refused to repair there. Then i went to fuji, telling them overheating. Their offer: water pump 185 part +80 labor (necessary), belt 18 part (it depends), coolant 15 (necessary or you can buy yourself) and thermostat 20 part +40 labor (this is a grey Black because i can easily check it's not the thermostat problem), overflow tank cap part 37 (this is a black and ridiculous plus). Totally:400.15. Then i let them do the first 3 items and cost me 298cnd. I agree fuji make money from us by increasing the part price.  Anyway, to me, fuji is not too bad.

In conclusion:
    Many people say ford dealers are assholes, and actually, so are all the bigger dealers.
    We, customers, should be clear about the repair, what repair is necessary, what is not. dont always listen to the garage people. we have the last word to any repair.
    Use common sense, once you find a garage is incompetent and dishonest or cheating, never give them a chance or never go back. they dont know that business needs credibility.
    Words to all garage owners or supervisors or directors: dont fool the customers as if we all are idiots, and dont forget: good people go to heaven, bad people go to hell.

note: any one knows how or where to complain a garage service? how to take a garage to court to solve a dispute?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

62#
发表于 2005-5-7 13:02 | 只看该作者
我已有3个朋友上当。都说是要很贵的件,实际只是一点小毛病。
Post by trunkzhao
台扬马老板二把刀,千万别去,上当
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

63#
发表于 2005-5-8 14:18 | 只看该作者

好贴,可否有些正面的经验?

正想去路坚呢,怕怕,不过先问问也无妨。

To "seafood":

那么旧的车子最好不要跑长途,否则万一出了麻烦,那可不光是花钱的问题了,玩的时间及兴致全赔进去了。劝:最好不要冒险, 好友有过失败经验。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

64#
发表于 2005-5-12 16:05 | 只看该作者

I strongly agree

I strongly agree. One of my friends went there twice in two months. They chenged  the battery twice until my friend showed them his original battery was quite new. But CT insisted that they throwed away the first two batteries and there was no evidence anymore.
Post by cascade
Never Go To Canadian Tire Like This To Repair Your Car. They Dont Have Good Mechanics But Expensive. 300 Cnd For Nothing, Problem Not Solved. First Time And Last Time, That Is It. Buying Tires Or Changing Oil Is Ok.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

65#
发表于 2005-5-12 16:07 | 只看该作者
Auto Evolution/AutoPro is at 11A westminster. I am preparing to suit them.
Post by GTR33
Auto Evolution, where is it?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

66#
发表于 2005-5-12 16:09 | 只看该作者
the biggest lier I ever see in Canada. Don't go there.
Post by raleigh
上次去11A westminster 修手刹,查了一下,说因为我去年在他们那里换过刹车,那时候他们就应该调整手刹,所以这次就免费。还比较诚实,有个叫chris的是高手。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

67#
发表于 2005-5-15 12:32 | 只看该作者

Very Important Advice!!! ---Want your old parts back

:eek!: Whenever you repaired something and changed parts, you must tell them to keep your old parts for your check and if you are not sure if your parts are defective or not, ask them back to keep as an evidence:wink: .
Post by Chemist
I strongly agree. One of my friends went there twice in two months. They chenged the battery twice until my friend showed them his original battery was quite new. But CT insisted that they throwed away the first two batteries and there was no evidence anymore.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

68#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-5-16 21:38 | 只看该作者
最近在MIDAS换的前刹的rotor and pads加清理后刹,全部加一块260多,还凑合,不过,个人感觉有点被push。总的说,还行吧。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

69#
发表于 2005-5-16 22:41 | 只看该作者
Totally agree! I almost be cheated by him. Good Luck!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

70#
发表于 2005-5-16 22:42 | 只看该作者
Post by gy6
我已有3个朋友上当。都说是要很贵的件,实际只是一点小毛病。
Totally agree! I almost be cheated by him two years ago. Good Luck!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-19 21:38 , Processed in 0.046270 second(s), 37 queries .