[联谊] 女士们独自在此没有孩子?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
141#
发表于 2002-8-29 11:46 | 只看该作者
女士们清闲的让人羡慕   
去这里抒发一下吧
http://www.qingyun.com
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

142#
发表于 2002-8-29 11:56 | 只看该作者
本来觉得这里过于嘈杂,我就别在这儿添乱。可是看到一个贴子倒是语重心长的而且深有同感。
我也是唯缘分论,而且喜欢一切自然天成的东西,不太喜欢煞费苦心,所以是个不努力的人。
交朋友也是,对我来说投缘了,就是朋友,有到喜欢到可以容忍不可容忍之处的,没什么网友之分。可是缘分这个东西就是有时让你不可琢磨。我记得我曾经不顾得罪第三者,对一个觉得有感觉,将会相当投缘的人大叫着,你可不能不理我,以后。
可是事情并不像我想的一样,我眼看着那个我认为有缘的人离我越来越远,只是留给我一团冰冷。可能当时对方就不以为然吧,只是自己在这一厢情愿罢了。所以,真是,不如意事常八九。人来人往,全在于缘起缘落。YIBEN,失望的人不独你。
想想也是,如果对方并不觉得我投他的缘呢。我怎么可以那样武断任性。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

143#
发表于 2002-8-29 16:00 | 只看该作者
Goodman007, Finally, somebody got your message. We came to this country we have to adjust ourselves. One of the most important reason we came here is its freedom, freedom of thinking, freedom of doing anything( leaglly for sure. There exists lof of rooms to move around. You can swim like fish or fly like birds. For sure, we have difficulties as immigrants, but do we have problems at home? do the local men and women have difficulties? they do maybe more than what we have. How they live? they live better life. Look at the individuals on the streets, are they rich people? no, they are as ordinary as us, but they behave differently, they behave confidently or at least pretend to be that way. Is it important for life? Yes, if you don't have confidence yourself how can others help you. It is your life, you are the one to live this life, you got to enjoy it. Past is memory, today is real, tommorow will be better if we enjoy today. Enjoy is not only drink, eat and sex. Enjoy is an attitude of life. A positive thinking, positive attitude. For my chinese fellow women, I suggest you dress well, make up beautifully, smile. My fellow men, dress well, more sports, keep neat and raise your head walking.  You, we as a people will feel better in this society. Remember people around you will treat you the way you treat yourself.

If you like this message, recommend to your friends. Thanks
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

144#
发表于 2002-8-29 16:41 | 只看该作者
To Prideone:

I like most your points, and I wanna add some comments to what you mentioned--"Enjoy is an attitude of life. A positive thinking, positive attitude." The above saying is absolutely right, but very abstract.    
How can you get positive attitude? Many ways. However, you have do things naturally, not against human nature. When you did not have sex for more 16 months(if you are a mature person, say over 25), can you say you are still fine? For me the solution is to meet a lady (not prostitute) and to do sth. Maybe no love, but we may like each other (at least body).
    What I want to say is that we usually disorder the principals of nature.
  eek!  Local canadian are no good than us, but they are more natural (probably)due to they have no culture???? who knows
  eek!  Please do not be mad. I am only a simple and less well-educated, and I just express my stupid idea.
  :cool:  Some Advice: ok, I stop here. Dare not to say
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

145#
发表于 2002-8-29 22:03 | 只看该作者
Yiben,你好,没有守着这个园子等你回来真是抱歉。我前天刚回国,赶在蒙特例尔的夏季结束前离开,我很庆幸在蒙城最美丽的时候,我能分享很多快乐,期待在白雪皑皑的冬天,能和朋友再次相聚蒙特例尔。
千万不能随便打磕睡!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

146#
发表于 2002-8-29 23:38 | 只看该作者
xiaowu, 看到你说缘分, 我就释然了, 你说得极是, "如果对方不觉得我投他的缘呢", 我为什么可以要求别人理解和宽容我呢.

谢谢你的这两句诗(还特意改了一个字),不过我也是徒有一腔热心肠.

helenzhang, 真羡慕你又可以回中国了, 好好享受那里的好吃的吧.

withwind, 你的分析比我想到的还要全面哎.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

147#
发表于 2002-8-29 23:51 | 只看该作者
对了, 又想起player说的一句"名言" -- "我们这些人都是些有性格缺陷的人,所不同的只是程度轻重". 看她说话的样子, 好像一点也没觉得不好意思.想想也觉得坦然了, 即有缺陷,就是真实嘛.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

148#
发表于 2002-8-30 02:31 | 只看该作者
goodman007,we are wasting our time. They, those lonely ladies do not get our  point. Or they do not understant what we are talking about.I think it is because either we are too complicated for them or we are too simple for them. Women and kids!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

149#
发表于 2002-12-29 04:00 | 只看该作者
关于"春天的二十二个夜晚",
不知哪位是否看过徐坤的"春天的二十二个夜晚".关于徐坤, 一直在关注,实在是因为她与我太同龄和太多的经历重复, 甚至她那个诞生与生活过的城市, 我也曾在那里生活过一或二年,因为年幼确是不记清了.记得她一直是快乐的,诙谐的, 机智的, 文风犀利的. 一直在猜测她的生活必是幸福的, 至少是无风无浪的, 不想过多地知道她的隐私,只是一厢情愿地感觉. 前一阵, 一向爽朗的她, 突然变得暧昧,怪癖起来, 感觉她的生活是出了问题, 是啊, 谁又能脱俗呢? 在这个"抒情的年代". 她说这个"春天的二十二个夜晚"是她的半自传体,我说过我对她的隐私不感兴趣, 我是觉得她在解剖她的经历中, 是不是牵动了我的?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-24 19:54 , Processed in 0.051874 second(s), 37 queries .