租房买房买生意上iU91

大家小心 这个无懒的的女人!

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
发表于 2011-9-15 15:26 | 显示全部楼层
If your hypothesis is true, I wonder how she could improve her English over night like that....
# L! E1 u  N. e' u
Post by mermaid.;2961470 ; ?( N6 ^( z; L! Q# U
She registered with another name: bunny123. Check Bunny123's post, how bunny123 knows the poor roommate living in a low income house? She used this post to blackmail the poor roommate. So desperate.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-9-15 15:41 | 显示全部楼层

Please do not jump to conclusions

Hi Mermaid,
% a7 A" S6 f+ ]7 [: `  L
* p- M4 I  n" J8 K) D5 iIn my defense, I am a new user and yes, this morning's post was my first post.  I wanted to message her privately, so I created this account,  but I couldn't because her ID did not accept private messages.  So, I posted a public message to her.  I had no idea my message would cause such a stir.: D7 C3 ?8 m8 E5 e0 {( e* G3 X
) Y  Y; Z" d. E- b3 f$ g; Z4 e
After reading the bulletin, I felt very sorry for this girl.  Everyone on this board seems to be ganging up on her and bullying her.  WHY??  Initially, all she wanted to do was retell her experience and make others aware of what happened.  If this situation had happened to you, I am very sure you wouldn't be too comfortable and would want some kind of emotional support.  * L3 _, x" h( I. ^

. C1 Z8 X9 ?7 D, ^  v5 bI don't know this girl and I believe you don't know her either.  So why be so mean? What did she do to you?  Do you feel better by pushing her down?
1 ?! }" c- J; \* v
3 ]" F: J" n  g) P4 ^As to why I know so much about low income housing, well, I used to work in social welfare and have helped people with their application form.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-9-15 15:54 | 显示全部楼层
I guess we are all chinese, why we don't use chinese here
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-9-15 16:20 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-9-16 09:55 | 显示全部楼层
Because some people (like me:p) sneak on sinoquebec during work hours and unfortunately, there is no Chinese typing....6 e2 {! I# ?  |" e3 C/ v( t& @' a
Post by levent;2961522
: m" {7 Y; u  U& e: n6 L I guess we are all chinese, why we don't use chinese here
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

蓝天里灿烂阳光 该用户已被删除
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-16 12:56 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

蓝天里灿烂阳光 该用户已被删除
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-16 13:02 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-9-16 13:07 | 显示全部楼层
type message in Chinese is too slow than to type text in English. - Did you mean your chinese is even worse? No, I don't really find any difference in typing speed whether I do in chinese or english. The only reason for me to type english here is the matter of having access. But indeed, it's not a bad idea for you to practice more.....hope to see your improvement soon here.....3 [# c: i8 W+ x: @
. X* c; I# B5 `# p
Post by 蓝天里灿烂阳光;2962082
8 j# z; n; i* K0 y And also, to type message in Chinese is too slow than to type text in English. - ^* j: b3 }( d5 D9 S- |1 C0 M
6 r# ^- Q* ~$ C2 b( e4 d- z
Though this is a Chinese forum and online community, but we also can practise our English writing by sharing our story. No matter what, we are in Canada but not in China, for getting better life and work, we have to have excellent English or French communication skill. 0 N' ]6 S% ~% W' M9 A% N% M# n
# E- ~, r) @9 B, `- y" _5 R3 W
I think most Chinese could not get a good job which they wish just because the language ability limitation.
+ Q) B+ G2 X! U; f: h2 f' W % A/ h; Q$ ]: k1 a
It doesnt matter which language we use, it is important for us to keep the good values and culture that in our culture. It is important for us to be pride of being a Chinese.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

蓝天里灿烂阳光 该用户已被删除
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-16 13:17 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

蓝天里灿烂阳光 该用户已被删除
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-16 13:21 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-3-29 02:47 , Processed in 0.049924 second(s), 40 queries .