租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: crv_tenant
打印 上一主题 下一主题

St-laurent区 Crv房客注意了!

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
31#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-6-18 23:27 | 只看该作者
谢谢!

其实很多时候都还是无奈的. 比如刚刚才把"通告"贴出去, 已经深夜. 明天短短的几个小时, 不知道能有多少人注意; 更无奈的是, 有一栋正好碰上管理员, 于是整个block都被阻止并揭了下来. 会不会祸及别的, 更是无把握. Crv整个70多栋, 两个人也花了一个小时.

有意思的是, 正好碰上"分市"支持者也在散发宣传单, 看到他大汗淋漓地一张一张折叠, 并一一塞入各个信箱, 很羡慕. 我们对付crv 一千多户, 都力不从心. 只好简为一栋一份吧. A4的纸还一分为二, 小小的字体, 老太太的眼一定看不清.

期待明天好天气, 好心情.

晚安.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

32#
发表于 2004-6-19 00:05 | 只看该作者
万事开头难,不要气妥。我单身一个都坚持了十年;但是你们是一大片;已经有了一个好的开头,大家需要的是信念和执著。

Post by crv_tenant
谢谢!

其实很多时候都还是无奈的. 比如刚刚才把"通告"贴出去, 已经深夜. 明天短短的几个小时, 不知道能有多少人注意; 更无奈的是, 有一栋正好碰上管理员, 于是整个block都被阻止并揭了下来. 会不会祸及别的, 更是无把握. Crv整个70多栋, 两个人也花了一个小时.

有意思的是, 正好碰上"分市"支持者也在散发宣传单, 看到他大汗淋漓地一张一张折叠, 并一一塞入各个信箱, 很羡慕. 我们对付crv 一千多户, 都力不从心. 只好简为一栋一份吧. A4的纸还一分为二, 小小的字体, 老太太的眼一定看不清.

期待明天好天气, 好心情.

晚安.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

33#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-6-19 18:18 | 只看该作者
Thanks a lot, peter!

Netsino, I don't quite understand "because the Régie omitted to rule on part of the application or went beyond the application in its decision.", can have a explain? thanks!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

34#
发表于 2004-6-19 23:34 | 只看该作者
OK, I think netsino means that because the decision amount is more than application amount from CRV, we can ask for the revocation or correction, right?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

35#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-6-20 09:45 | 只看该作者
Hi, thank you very much!

Last night I was very tired & hungry after coming back, so I didn't go online.

Out of expection, some foreigners are more active than us, they insisted to collect the signature door by door. (Unfortunately their English is not very good), so from 9:20-10:00pm, we divided into 4 groups going into the buildings. But it's a very hard, and time-needed work. We got most support from those who open the door, especially the Blacks. I have to say they're much more warmhearted than I thought.

We decide to have a 2nd meeting this morning at 10:30am at the same place. If anyone who have not time to come last night, please come!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

36#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-6-20 09:49 | 只看该作者
The 2nd meeting is for the final decision for the future action. Right now I think we got about 30-40 signatures. Most agree on Unanimous Complaint, & Demonstration. Many selelct all 3.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

37#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-6-20 10:08 | 只看该作者
Regarding to your questions,

(1)Normally, after 1-2 back-forward letters, CRV sent the final letter, ask you to their office to see the formular how they calculate, this formular is based on every building, not every apartment. And they normally will reduce $2-3 from the result of the calculation in order to let you agree. That's why most decisions from Rental Board are normally higher than what CRV asked, because RB is using CRV's formular. How do you think of it?

(2)Last year some buildings changed the windows, is it necessary repairment?

(3)Yes, it happened during that year, but some tenant moved in after changing windows, and already raised the rent in the new contract when they moved in. how about this?
Yesterday some tenants complained the service of CRV, like hot (enough) water in the winter & heating in the winter, etc. That's true.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

38#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-6-21 16:53 | 只看该作者
Sorry, just find time online.

the black person called Yana said he will call French TV stations to see if can get help from them, will check with him later to see any news.
Another french-speaking foreigner didn't show up the next day. Maybe felt frustrated after door-by-door signature colleting.

Some tenants already decided to move away this year, so they don't want to get involved in the 2nd appeal. For me, it also seems too rush and complicated. Netsino, no reply from you? you don't think we have enough "reasons"/proofes, right?

Any suggestion are welcome, on the appeal or complaint letter
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

39#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-6-21 23:18 | 只看该作者
非常感谢! 每次读到你的回贴, 都感到多些力量走下去. 在此非常感谢所有前来签名,帮场和签名支持的各位朋友, 原来以为不会有超过十人到场. 大家的支持其实也是压力, 怕象那位"HMOUS"先生样, 调动了大家, 自己却不见了. 现在汇报一下最后汇总情况:

现场签名: 22(人), 20户, 其中华人: 12人, 希望上诉人数: 5人
上门收集: 23(有效人), 其中华人: 4人

---

如果希望上诉的朋友想相互联系, 请跟我联系, 我这里有各自的电话,地址. 请抓紧时间.

就我个人的案子而言, 我毫无根据怀疑RDL的计算, 它的计算公式和CRV如出一撤, 我只是对它非常失望, 以为它会帮助监督CRV, 维护房客利益, 没料到竟然索价更高! 但是我不知道这样的"气愤", 从法律上说, 有没有根据. 所以我想我不打算上诉. 不过,我鼓励有错算的朋友上诉.

NETSINO, 能否还帮个忙, 从RDM诉讼程序上找找相关说法. 这种集体诉讼,开庭有依据吗? $44到底是个什么费? 一个房东/房客对一个房客/房东, 也是$44吗?

主要问题是没有时间, 平时和老板一间办公室, 根本不敢干私事, 打电话. 上网都是小心翼翼. :frown:

如果大家有别的信息, 欢迎交流.

YANA said he already called the TV station, they may send sb to talk to him first. (sometimes, english input is much faster for me, sorry for that)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

40#
发表于 2004-6-22 00:12 | 只看该作者

从诉讼过程的有效性和合法性上找rdm的问题。。。

这是一件比较专业的工作,一定需要有在律师或政府工作的朋友多提建议。
因为从流程上讲,这是一个对方双赢的处理结果。所以,租户面临着2个对手!
另外,不要有压力!不是有那么多朋友走到一起了吗?这就是每一步前进的价值!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-19 23:00 , Processed in 0.045467 second(s), 38 queries .