租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 6119|回复: 27

[电脑] 现在世界通为什么总出问题?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
发表于 2004-5-30 22:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
我用世界通上网,近一、两个月来,世界通总是出问题,1、是常常拨不通,2、是总掉线,3、是打打电话去反映情况,我打了十几次,对方的电话里,永远是:“你的电话对我们很重要,。。。。”但永远没有人接。好象服务还远不如国内的水平。想问问大家,有没有同类的情况?
发表于 2004-5-31 00:11 | 显示全部楼层
I HAD SAME PROBLEMS. I WILL CANCEL IT IF SITUATION CAN NOT BE CHANGED.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-5-31 00:17 | 显示全部楼层
Please remembre this rule: Cheaper Price, Cheap Service
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-6-3 13:49 | 显示全部楼层
That comes with other problems as well, faulted billing, broken promise etc.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-6-3 15:26 | 显示全部楼层
Use telephone card. Cheaper and better!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-6-4 11:23 | 显示全部楼层
it's world link???
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-6-4 12:29 | 显示全部楼层
yes, this is a real terrible company. Three years ago, I used their Internet and long distance services. They sent me the wrong bill every month. there were many mistakes on the bills, for example, they charged me $4 per minutes to China (correct price is $0.21 per minutes), forgot deducting the discount they promised to offer in the advertisement. kept charging my Internet fee after I had already cancelled it.... You know how difficult it was to get through their tel line, I phoned them many tiems, wasted lots of time to explain to them......, They never gave me any correct bills even though I had explained to them and they agree with me. Every time the revised bills were wrong as well because they corrected this mistake, but they could make another mistake to charged me more. Therefore, I had to call them, fax them and e-mail them to make sure they knew the errors. Finally, they did not sent me any more bills, so I did not pay the last bill. Two years later, I received a call from their collection department, who threatened me they would sent my bad record to the credit company. I had to do the same thing again and again, I fax them all their woring bills I still kept, I ..........; but they said they could not find the records of these bills in their computer systems ......, finally, I surrendered. I was very tired of the endless argument even though I knew I was sure win if we met on court, so I made the payment based on the wrong amount. The extra money I paid, I think, is the sacrificial offerings to this company's funeral.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-6-4 12:51 | 显示全部楼层
I have terrible experience with this company. I have received three bills but two of them are with "mistakes" (the mistakes are always overcharging). First time, they chared twice from my credit card for one bill in 10 days. Second time, they doubled all my calls in the bill. I have also other problems such as disconnecting my internet service with no reason, almost impossible to reach a representitive, ...   
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-6-5 18:33 | 显示全部楼层
真得这么可怕吗?我现在正在用他们的长话和上网服务,感觉还行。有其他的好介绍吗?
startec 如何呢?他们的要比worldlink贵。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-6-22 12:30 | 显示全部楼层
世界通的问题在于 打不通服务电话,用用还可以。便宜嘛,有些问题可以忍受,但有问题找不到人问比较讨厌了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-16 16:50 , Processed in 0.053927 second(s), 44 queries .