租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 13261|回复: 18

提醒大家,慎重选择搬家公司!!

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
发表于 2010-10-18 15:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
上个周末搬家,过程很不愉快,特地在此写出自己的经历,以备后来人借鉴。

因为我家里只有老人和孩子,没有劳动力,只能找搬家公司来搬。在网上找到李氏搬家公司的电话,直接给他们打电话。公司老板李先生接的电话,告诉我费用是80块钱两个小时,超过两个小时后每半小时40元,我觉得每小时40元的价格还不算太贵,于是爽快地答应了,并约好搬家时间。李先生上门评估,告诉我届时由他和另一个工人一起来搬,我虽然觉得两个人有点少,但考虑到我家东西实在不多,李先生自己也承认我家东西很少,估计两个人俩小时也差不多,我就同意了。

到了搬家那天,李先生与一个年轻的黑人一起来了,那个黑人一看就是新手,毫无经验,李先生不停地告诉他如果搬运东西,这也就算了,搬家总共花了2小时20分中。可没想到到了搬完结帐的时候,李先生突然告诉我搬运费用是每小时80元,而不是我以为的40元。我从来没有请人搬过家,也不知道行情,但是就我个人的理解,即使按李先生所说,市面行情是80元每小时,那他在我电话咨询时也有意误导我,让我认为是40元每小时。因为这个误会,我甚至没有取够足够的现金,最后不得不把钱包里所有的钱都付给李先生。

但这点也就罢了,最令人气愤的是,搬家公司走了以后,我才发现我装首饰的床头柜里的东西不见了。因为大意,同时也是出于对人的信任,我没有把床头柜里的首饰单独收起来,因为其实也不是什么特别贵重的首饰,多数只是一些以前出去旅游时买的纪念品而已,所以我简单地用透明胶把床头柜纵向横向粘了两条就完事,东西没有拿出来,真没想到会发生这种事。我注意到床头柜的后面有一条约20公分的缝隙,手可以伸进第二个抽屉,但我的首饰都放在第一个抽屉,手是伸不进去的,可第二个抽屉的东西都没丢,唯独第一个抽屉的东西少了很多。更令人奇怪的是,便宜的首饰基本都在,相对贵重的首饰则一个都不剩。当我发现东西少了的时候,打电话给李先生,李先生说一个首饰也没见到,并且说那个黑人也没见到。这也很奇怪,如果说首饰是在搬运过程中掉出去了,那总有一些掉在路上或货车上,总能被搬运人员看见吧,可是李先生一口否认。我的首饰大多数都是装在鲜艳的首饰盒里或袋子里,并不是散放的,这些东西即使掉出去应该也很显眼,可李先生竟然说一个也没见到,这难道不令人疑惑吗?

丢失的东西虽然不值多少钱,可其中一套首饰是母亲给我的,丢失了总是有些遗憾。再说搬入新家的第一天就碰上这种事也令人很懊恼。这是一个人的品德和操守问题,我愿意相信东西真的是自己掉出来了。如果不是,我也只能说盗窃的人总有一天会会有报应的。事已至此,我也不打算追究下去了,无论如何,我没有任何证据,再说这也怪我自己没有把东西收拾好,给人以可乘之机。我只能给大家提个醒,搬家的时候,千万留神,问清价钱,选择有信用的搬家公司,自己的东西更加要收好,不要再发生我这样的事情。也请搬家公司注意自己和员工的素质和操守,要知道好信誉才是一个公司的生财之道。
发表于 2010-10-20 18:56 | 显示全部楼层
Post by Rabbit6;2712989
Agreed! I hired the same company and really appreciated their hard work. Same rate I had per hour, and finally, I gave them tips, water and pizza.

好奇想看看是不是真的有人夸"李氏搬家公司", 结果一翻以前的帖子,发现原来是"李氏搬家公司"的老板自己穿了个马甲上来夸自己.完全是侮辱我们看客的智商.

Rabbit6

请人搬家, 6月25日周四
LASALLE MONK 地铁站附近,上二楼, 有重物, 15$/, 大约三,四小时的活。
请联系李先生 514-447-9108 900AM – 5:00PM

04-25-2009, 09:59 AM
Rabbit6

我有卡车,可以帮忙
请联系 514-586-0609, 或,moving1668@yahoo.com

04-25-2009, 01:26 PM
Rabbit6

卡车包车$820/天 (toronto)
详情问:kelvin_cmeq@yahoo.com.

07-02-2009, 08:48 AM
Rabbit6

求购- 蒙城地区的车用地图
请电514-586-0609

Today, 05:21 PM
李氏卡车搬家

居民搬家 办公室搬迁

搬家货运 长短途运输

物品包装 家具的拆装

豪华商务面包车旅游包车,机场接送,提货等

今天就打电话来预约(514)447-9108, (514)586-0609
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-18 15:53 | 显示全部楼层
我搬家也是找的他们。搬东西的速度和蜗牛有一拼。过一会就抽烟喝水。当然休息时间也是要算钱的。不过东西倒没损坏。
其实找老外的搬家公司也一样。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

jem'enfous2 该用户已被删除
发表于 2010-10-19 11:56 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-20 09:47 | 显示全部楼层
I hired them for moving recently as well, but there were 3 guys including Mr. Lee. The other 2 guys are white. They were pretty fast and did not stop for one minute. My husband and I were really satisfied with their services. Plus, they were really careful with my new walls and hardwood floors. My house is brand new and I was really afraid that they could damage the wall and floor. But except one tiny scratch on the wall which was repairable, they did not make any other mistakes. I had expensive jewelries in my drawers too, and they were even exposed (uncovered), and they were not lost. I should not have let those expensive jewelries uncovered in drawers like that....but lucky that they were not lost.

I guess you were just not lucky. Lee would not steal your jewleries (I guess he still wants to do business in Montreal and does not want to ruin his own reputation by stealing)....probably that black guy? Don't know.......Regarding to the price, it would not be possible that he quoted you $40 per hour because this price just does not make sense at all. I think he might be not clear enough over the phone so you misunderstood. I paid $104 per hour (3 guys with the biggest size truck).
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-20 15:10 | 显示全部楼层
Post by lovelytito;2712733
I hired them for moving recently as well, but there were 3 guys including Mr. Lee. The other 2 guys are white. They were pretty fast and did not stop for one minute. My husband and I were really satisfied with their services. Plus, they were really careful with my new walls and hardwood floors. My house is brand new and I was really afraid that they could damage the wall and floor. But except one tiny scratch on the wall which was repairable, they did not make any other mistakes. I had expensive jewelries in my drawers too, and they were even exposed (uncovered), and they were not lost. I should not have let those expensive jewelries uncovered in drawers like that....but lucky that they were not lost.

I guess you were just not lucky. Lee would not steal your jewleries (I guess he still wants to do business in Montreal and does not want to ruin his own reputation by stealing)....probably that black guy? Don't know.......Regarding to the price, it would not be possible that he quoted you $40 per hour because this price just does not make sense at all. I think he might be not clear enough over the phone so you misunderstood. I paid $104 per hour (3 guys with the biggest size truck).

Agreed! I hired the same company and really appreciated their hard work. Same rate I had per hour, and finally, I gave them tips, water and pizza.
若无烦事挂心头,便是人间好时节。:)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-20 22:30 | 显示全部楼层
Post by lovelytito;2712733

Post by Rabbit6;2712989
保留此证据,以防删帖。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-20 22:32 | 显示全部楼层
Post by Rabbit6;2712989
保留此证据,以防删帖。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-20 23:03 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-21 12:42 | 显示全部楼层
Well, I don't know about Rabbit6, but I was saying the experiences that I had with them. If you guys check posts in this forum, you know that I am not the same person Mr. Lee. I even asked Lilyy in my other threads that which moving company to use before moved. "保留此证据.....", I found this is so freaking funny. I never deleted any of my post anyways.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-3-29 05:40 , Processed in 0.066101 second(s), 47 queries .