租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: rrose
打印 上一主题 下一主题

有谁做过LASIK MD的近视手术?你的意见很宝贵,请进来“献身”说法一下

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
11#
发表于 2002-11-19 03:36 | 只看该作者
我戴了10年的隐形眼镜,越戴越干涩,而且还是月抛的那种有时会有红丝,出差还要戴一瓶药水很重。有时化妆还要很小心,涂睫毛膏很容易使灰尘长驱直入眼睛而过敏。最主要的是每天戴一次脱一次,眼睛这样扒来扒去,很容易产生皱纹,有时早晨没睡醒戴上,眼睛还会肿肿的。所以我在去年作了LASIK,效果还令我满意,我周围的朋友,同事很多都作了,只是作完之后就要好好爱护眼睛一段时间。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2002-11-19 10:13 | 只看该作者
MONTREAL的LASIK查到以下几家:

http://www.laservue.net/

http://www.lasikmd.ca/
在页面左上方的搜索口里输入你问题的关键词,你会发现很多问题其实已经有答案了。上帖提问前你search了吗?当你懂得了搜索,你才会发现有网真好!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2005-3-8 17:12 | 只看该作者

有没有人想去做lasik手术的,可以约了一起去做

联系mail:××××××××××××
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2005-3-8 19:41 | 只看该作者
Could you please introduce a litte bit about LASIK or give a website gor it?THx
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2005-3-9 04:30 | 只看该作者
390加币1只眼睛 ... which clinic or hospital?

$390 for operation only? or include pre-examination and post-examination ?

You better check the price again coz normally you have to paid ~ $1000 (or up) to complete a full course.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2005-3-9 13:04 | 只看该作者
我听说在这里做好像要几千块加币。我知道在上海做原来是5000人民币一只眼睛,而且是几年前的事情了,现在可能有涨价了。再说了,四月份你一定来不及,因为一般要停带隐形眼镜三个月到半年,才能正确做出各项检查。我原来没在上海做,就是因为嫌停带隐形眼镜这么长时间很不方便,我一戴框架眼镜就头晕,整个人木呆呆的。
还有,激光手术的机器和技术有好几代的,越先进的价格就越贵。
当然,如果你打听清楚了,告诉我一声,我还是比较感兴趣的,不过,要做就要做最好的,眼睛的事情可不能有半点马虎。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2005-3-9 13:30 | 只看该作者
www.lasikmd.ca

就是这家,390包括手术、pre-exam、和术后两次复查
我在网上看的似乎评价不错

不管选哪儿,大家自己先作好research,给个官方网站,fda的
http://www.fda.gov/cdrh/LASIK/
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2005-3-9 13:50 | 只看该作者

$390, won't be that cheap

Don't even dream that this operation will cost you only $390/ eye, this is only for advertising.
I did this operation last year when the price was $450/eye, I checked my eyes there, both are around 500, you know how much it cost me?   $ 1790 for both eyes, and I took the cheaper operation, the other version (which includes a kind of insurance) would cost me $ 3500.  and this cost is not covered by Government Medical Plan.
So be prepared for that,  and good luck!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2005-3-9 15:31 | 只看该作者
前辈给讲讲,后来那$1790都是什么费用啊,作那个什么wavefront是不是还要加钱
anyway,完了效果怎么样

Post by pepe0329
Don't even dream that this operation will cost you only $390/ eye, this is only for advertising.
I did this operation last year when the price was $450/eye, I checked my eyes there, both are around 500, you know how much it cost me? $ 1790 for both eyes, and I took the cheaper operation, the other version (which includes a kind of insurance) would cost me $ 3500. and this cost is not covered by Government Medical Plan.
So be prepared for that, and good luck!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

20#
发表于 2005-3-9 18:04 | 只看该作者
here are the whole procedures( since it did my operation a year ago, I don't know if everything still applies now)First you have to call for a rendez-vous for a complete check up of your eyes, if you have any eye disease, you'll be asked to have it be cured elsewhere, they could refer you some doctors. If you are suitable for the test, they'll give you the price right on the same day. You may refuse to do the surgery, it will cost you nothing. The price includes the surgery, a kit (including a pair of sunglasses and some eye drops for after-surgery use), two follow-up  visits.

the actual surgery lasts only for 10 minutes for both eyes, with absolutely no pain. (actually you feel more fear than pain) Once the operation's done ,you can see rightway without your glasses, but the complete vision will be reached after one week only. and you are recommended not to watch TV, computer, books for 3 weeks.

A year after the surgery, my eyes seem ok, no need glasses when driving, watching TV, reading......but my vision seems better during the day than at the night, is that the side-effect of the surgery?? This I can't tell.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-25 18:07 , Processed in 0.047713 second(s), 38 queries .