租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: lutracycn

买房赚了吗?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
发表于 2010-7-29 03:52 | 显示全部楼层
It seems just location ,money and bricks from outsider to see the real estate business,but most important thing is  the experence and abilityof dealing with  people.You need talent to dealing with the people's relationship.To make your business sucess,you need to find the best tenants and workers(real estate agent,mortgage broker ,accountant,renovation guys )who are working for you .How to do it?
You must have talent and faith and through many mistakes process and fast learn from it.Enjoy the process which you like and believe it!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-29 08:28 | 显示全部楼层
Post by 闲钱想投资;2638847
具体如何买大盘指数股?
具体到股票,风向还是不小。波音的股票每次到62就想吃,可那时往往也是天下一片红啊。你的意思是不是说买大盘指数股加权基金?

有很多啊。各个银行都有的。是最基本的。
有加权的。也有各种大盘的。
不会投资的担心风险的就长期投大盘指数股。傻瓜投资书的RULE.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-29 08:42 | 显示全部楼层
"历史上房子也就一年涨6%", where is this number from, and which city does it represent? And which area is it? Lots of good properties in good location can have double or tripple number than 6%, but some shitty properties in shitty location might even have negative margin.

Post by lilyy;2638831
300K买理财的GIC吧。有能保证6%的。

长期投资。多少年算长期?买大盘指数股吧。历史上看长期每年涨10%。无地税维护等。
历史上房子也就一年涨6%, (请再去除地税和维护)。加拿大很多热区比2008年就跌过了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-29 08:45 | 显示全部楼层
Maybe not a 百年老屋 but definitely not in a good location and don't expect the property to be in a very good condition
Post by yasiwu;2638603
现在300K FOR A TRIPLEX,也只能买乱区的百年老屋了。水呀,电呀,地基渗水了,下沉移位了,外墙保温层破了,,,一动就是钱。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-29 19:48 | 显示全部楼层
哪里的房子值得出手?有好事者做了一个系统评估,从房屋的价值/上涨趋势/当地经济状况三个方面对加拿大的主要城市进行了评级,结果是:温莎人2年收入买套房,温哥华人得7年。蒙特利尔呢?辛酸,倒数第一:价值评估为D--最低,上涨趋势为B,经济评级为C,综合评级为C--最差。
现在经纪们异口同声地忽悠人抓紧买房,我看有一天,现在买了房的会异口同声地哭骂经纪的。
有可能的话,帮帮同胞。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-29 21:49 | 显示全部楼层
Post by lovelytito;2638932
"历史上房子也就一年涨6%", where is this number from, and which city does it represent? And which area is it? Lots of good properties in good location can have double or tripple number than 6%, but some shitty properties in shitty location might even have negative margin.

数据很多。你自己GOOGLE一下感兴趣的地区嘛。
增长要看长期看整体。不是看短期。短期或个例涨20%很容易。短期买个股票没准一年就可能翻番呢。
如果每年都可以涨15%(这样净利算10%点多和大盘指差不多)。你自己算算吧。每5年就要翻一翻。你看你的房价能坚持几个五年?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-30 03:14 | 显示全部楼层
$For investing multiplex building. It was great in plateau,downtown,cdn and ndg.The price of those plex all increased 3.5-4 times since 2002.I remember I almost got one duplex in monkland village about 190k in 2002.now even a condo (nicely renovated from old duplex sell for 400k-450k).One triplex in Laval street corner of Duluth(one of the best street in plateau) for 225k in 2002.now one condo(nicely renovated from these triplex sell for 350k-400k).Anyway those area it is too expensive to buy now and very few sell as multiplex building, always sell them separately as condo. I really regret I did not have enough money and experience at that time. I only got $25000 savings in 2002 so I got one triplex in downtown out of so many opptunities.My friend bought one detached duplex( 1800sf per floor with finished basement in monkland village for $60000(25% down payment,the intrest rate was very high he didn't remember, but even saving account intrest rate was around 10% in 3 years term )in 1984.Now it worth more than one million.

Any suggestion for future buying area in Montreal Island?
Maybe hochelaga maisonneuve, ville emard, Verdun? I remember there was many 6plex for sell ,price around 150k-170k in 2002(now it also increaed at least 3 times),but I just don't like those areas.  Maybe I should challenge myself more to do the move.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-30 03:52 | 显示全部楼层
Anyway if you have good cash flow multiplex buildings you never rush to sell them, because they give you income. You don't have to count on property value to increase. Bad timing you hold it to rent, good timing sell them separately to get more profit. Most important thing is can you afford the risk or not. The number should make sense before you buy them, once you got them just use the time to reduce your risk and stretch more profit.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-30 04:49 | 显示全部楼层
Montreal is the best city in the world for me. Here are so many great festivals in summer. I heard it is 2nd happiest city in the world. It is just perfect city size for living, not like Toronto you always stuck in the traffic jam and less colourful culture life and much more competitions in every field. I live in downtown Montreal it is walking distance for everything. I hope more people to find the beauty of Montreal and invest here. I really appreciate what Montreal did it to me.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-30 04:58 | 显示全部楼层
Montreal is the best city in the world for me. Here are so many great festivals in summer. I heard it is 2nd happiest city in the world. It is just perfect city size for living, not like Toronto you always stuck in the traffic jam and less colourful culture life and much more competitions in every field. I live in downtown Montreal it is walking distance for everything. I hope more people to find the beauty of Montreal and invest here. I really appreciate what Montreal did it to me.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-3-28 14:20 , Processed in 0.047920 second(s), 34 queries .