看来还是暂时不能打呀.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2009-11-8 10:54 | 只看该作者

Tylenol 和 Ibuprofen (brand Life ) 两种退烧药双管齐下

Tylenol 不能退烧的话, 您的大夫有可能让你吃另一种退烧药Ibuprofen。看一看下面的文章:

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) vs. ibuprofen

So what's better? Tylenol or Motrin? Is there a difference? Do they do the same thing? Well there is a difference.

I'll use generic names since its just easier, and becuase there are many different brands for ibuprofen out in the market today, so to keep it simple, I'll just refer to the drugs by their generic names (and yes...for pharmacists, generic names are easier to work with than brand names). Anyway, acetaminophen is an antipyretic, whereas ibuprofen is an NSAID (non steroidal anti-inflammatory drug....or just anti-inflammatory for short).

Antipyretic refers to the fever (pyre = fire = temperature) reducing properties of acetaminophen. That's how it provides its analgesic (pain relieving) effect on the body. It reduces fever and reduces the body's temperature. But it does not reduce inflammation, which is a big component of pain. It's an analgesic and an antipyretic, but not an anti-inflammatory. So most clinicians view acetaminophen as a weak analgesic.

Inflammation is a big part of pain...and NSAIDs reduce just that. NSAIDs such as ibuprofen work great for general body/muscle pain becuase they reduce the inflammation. But, NSAIDs are gastric irritants and can be harmful for people who have problems like ulcers or GERD (gastroesophogeal reflux disease). So that's the downside to the entire class of anti-inflammatories. That, and the fact that NSAIDs don't reduce fever. So if you have a high temperature, you'll need an antipyretic and not an anti-inflammatory.

So what's better? It depends on the person. For me, if my body hurts, I'll take ibuprofen, but if I have a headache or a fever, I'll take acetaminophen.

As an FYI...dosing of these drugs is very important. They are safe when taken according to the approved labeling.

Max daily dose of acetaminophen: 4000 mg (or 8 extra strength, 500 mg acetaminophen tablets)
Max daily dose of ibuprofen: 3200 mg (or 16 regular dose, 200 mg ibuprofen tablets)

Also, read the approved labeling before taking these analgesics. They shouldn't be taken all at once, and should be spread out throughout the day.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2009-11-8 11:21 | 只看该作者
Post by flyingfish;2413002
我们5岁的孩子周四白天打了疫苗,晚上开始高烧,一直39多,最高时39,9。退烧药,洗澡都没有什么作用。半夜去了两趟儿童医院,均被打发回来,说没有呼吸困难之类明显看着就不行了的症状就别来儿童医院。今天总算看上了医生,医生怀疑说在打之前已经感染上病毒,对于我们认为的疫苗副作用不太认同。可在医院里就已经碰上了另一个周四打疫苗,烧到41度的孩子。不知道其他的孩子有没有类似症状。

既然已经选择了打疫苗,就该不该打这个问题已经没必要再讨论。但是感觉目前的系统缺乏对疫苗反应的跟踪。打电话给H1N1热线,接电话的根本无法回答什么样的反应是正常的。811又永远打不通。

有类似情况的可以上来讨论一下。

你的孩子怎么样了? 烧退了吗? 听说9岁以下的孩子需要打两次? 是这样吗?
我的孩子刚刚7个月, 真不知打还是不打疫苗.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-11-8 11:24 | 只看该作者

非常感谢大家的关注

尤其感谢楼上的这位朋友!

我们孩子今天早上体温貌似降下来了。昨天夜里一度又冲到40度5,在浴缸里呆了一阵子暂时降下来之后又送了医院。当然医院还是说没什么不正常,没给任何药。但是建议实在无法控制体温的时候可以两种退烧药平行使用,但是每一种都不能超剂量。我们后来就是同时用泰诺和Advil。楼上推荐使用的据说也证明有效。

算起来孩子这一次连续高烧了有60个小时,也是我们第一次遇到退烧药和各种物理降温手段都不起作用的一次。且不说孩子本身很难受,对大人也是痛苦的心理折磨。

希望我们这一次就这样化险为夷了。几点心得与大家分享:

1)最近看来儿童医院是去不得了,且不说等待的时间无比的长,再者去的人真是病的不轻的人,受感染的几率也大。 还不如去其他的综合性医院。当然如果连续高烧3天以上不退,还是得去儿童医院,据说有些需要做的测试只有那里有能力作。

2)无论哪个医院,就算再怎么等,医生还是要见的。他至少能判断高烧是不是由其他感染引起,或者有没有导致并发症。我们孩子做了胸透,证明没有其他炎症。

3)医生的观点是如果没有其他感染,如果能控制在合理的范围内,发烧本身并不可怕。在网上找到这个资料,与大家分享http://www.med.umich.edu/1libr/pa/pa_feverpho_hhg.htm
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2009-11-8 11:32 | 只看该作者
我家小孩5岁,昨天打了疫苗,晚上也发烧,38度。今天继续观察。想咨询一下811,半天没人接。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2009-11-8 11:44 | 只看该作者
昨天给小孩打疫苗,特意问了一下护士的副作用问题,她提到这个疫苗如果出现发烧不应超过38度(也可能我记得不是很准,但应该不是39度,也就是说是低烧才正常),可以给泰诺退烧,不要用其他如Advil等退烧,如果发烧超过72小时或高烧,马上送医院或见医生.
建议你打911,将孩子送st-justine医院,比儿童医院好像强点.911送去的医院比较重视和优先,不过在家找救护车要花100多块.
好运!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2009-11-8 11:46 | 只看该作者
打针之前,家长不是应该会填一个表格,表格的最后一项就是你已经被告知,而且知道了打针可能会产生的一些反应,并且同意打针。

发烧是正常反应,就像平时发烧一样,给一点时间,一切都会好起来的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

20#
发表于 2009-11-8 15:20 | 只看该作者
周二注射A(H1N1)疫苗24小时后开始发烧,39.2度。但精神还不错,电话到咨询处,得到建议后去了附近的CSLC。经过检查,耳部内没有发炎、精神不萎靡、能少许进食,初步判断是普通流感。到今天,孩子已经基本正常,明天可以去幼儿园啦!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-19 13:34 , Processed in 0.045582 second(s), 34 queries .