租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: dangdang当当
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[加签] 关于美国签证,急请教!

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
11#
发表于 2009-5-13 19:28 | 只看该作者

• of cause you can, if u are student, just prepare the certificate from ur school and bank statement.
  • everywhere embassy are same, just show them all document to certify you won't stay in US. they will give u the visa.
  • When I appied the VISA, I live here almost 1 yr. my daughter and I get the VISA in Quebec city
  • I have some friends same as u, they also success to get the VISA
  • GOOD LUCK!!!!
Post by jack2000cn;2237051
你好! 在蒙城网上得知你去Quebec办理美国签证,好象你住在魁北克,很了解许多情况,
所以想咨询你一些情况.
已经办好了吗?在哪个城市的领事馆?你是一个人还是一家人去的?

因为我们打算在今年七月回国一趟,听说经美国转机便宜很多,所以特想办理美国签证,曾经也答应孩子今年带去美国一玩.
但在加拿大的时间不长(快到一年),而且没有工作,只在学习. 不知我们(我跟孩子两人)这样情况是否能取得签证?
不知道蒙特利尔,魁北克还是渥太华容易一点.
或具体细节或技巧. E-mail: jackcheung838@hotmail.com

Summer holiday is coming, it is Urgent for me!

在此先谢谢了.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2009-5-14 14:28 | 只看该作者

US Visa

Post by ireneho;2237366

• of cause you can, if u are student, just prepare the certificate from ur school and bank statement.
  • everywhere embassy are same, just show them all document to certify you won't stay in US. they will give u the visa.
  • When I appied the VISA, I live here almost 1 yr. my daughter and I get the VISA in Quebec city
  • I have some friends same as u, they also success to get the VISA
  • GOOD LUCK!!!!
Irene Ho;
I'm confident to apply US VISA by Your message  now.
By the way,how to get to the Quebec city and where to live when you went to Quebec city for visa?(I mean that go to there today and back next day, or go to
there and also back Montreal within one day?)
Could you let me know cheap hotel there or convenient transportation to Quebec City?
Appreciated for your response at E-mail: jackcheung838@hotmail.com
Thank you so much!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2009-5-18 12:14 | 只看该作者
transportation from Montreal to Quebec cityhave 2 way, one is Autobus http://www.orleansexpress.com and the other is carpool, www.allostop.ca, autobus stop in down town, so closed to Embassy, and carpool stop most closed to ste-Foy and the price of autobus with student card is $62 +tax return, child 5 to 12 yrs old is $45 +tax
If you find the right time for transportation, u go and back in the same day, no need to stay in Quebec, all things depends on ur interview time. Actually, I live in Quebec, not Montreal
Post by jack2000cn;2238244
Irene Ho;
I'm confident to apply US VISA by Your message now.
By the way,how to get to the Quebec city and where to live when you went to Quebec city for visa?(I mean that go to there today and back next day, or go to
there and also back Montreal within one day?)
Could you let me know cheap hotel there or convenient transportation to Quebec City?
Appreciated for your response at E-mail: jackcheung838@hotmail.com
Thank you so much!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2009-5-18 22:03 | 只看该作者

Thank you so much!

Ireneho;
Your message is helpful for me really.
That's to say U.S.Embassy located Ste-Foy or downtown of Quebec city?
We visited Quebec city followed a travel agency of Montreal in April (last month) .
But, I couldn't found the US Embassy.
Could you let me know duration of US visa which you and your friends got (10 years)?
Appreciated if you left your phone number.
My phone: 514-447 2899 (daytime).

Post by ireneho;2242161
transportation from Montreal to Quebec cityhave 2 way, one is Autobus http://www.orleansexpress.com and the other is carpool, www.allostop.ca, autobus stop in down town, so closed to Embassy, and carpool stop most closed to ste-Foy and the price of autobus with student card is $62 +tax return, child 5 to 12 yrs old is $45 +tax
If you find the right time for transportation, u go and back in the same day, no need to stay in Quebec, all things depends on ur interview time. Actually, I live in Quebec, not Montreal
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2009-5-19 16:56 | 只看该作者

近期是否有在蒙城办好10年美签的?

我们(我在上学,孩子上欢迎班,在蒙城一年了)急想办理美国签证,听说在蒙城办理很严,常一两年的甚至有拒签的.
但去渥太华或魁北克,预约时间都在8:00-10:00前的,公共交通肯定赶不到的.
还是考虑在蒙城或其他城市办理犹豫,今天下午3-4点有好几个预约空位,不敢轻易确认.
所以请近期有在蒙城办好10年美签的朋友谈谈? 如被拒签的也好给我们一点经验或启发啊.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2009-5-20 17:15 | 只看该作者

请教US Visa

Irene;
请问在网上填表时,该选 B1/B2,还是就直接B2?这是否影响签证签发?
你和你们朋友在魁北克在办理的签证有效期都是10年的吗?
谢谢!
Post by ireneho;2242161
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2009-5-23 16:13 | 只看该作者
Embassy located in Quebec city.
My friend yesterday got 10 yrs in Montreal and her son got 5 years. the case same as you. she is a student and live in Montreal more than 1 yr. Don't waste time and money to apply the visa far away. just show them all document you will easy to get it. Montreal also can get 10 yr.
Post by jack2000cn;2242626
Ireneho;
Your message is helpful for me really.
That's to say U.S.Embassy located Ste-Foy or downtown of Quebec city?
We visited Quebec city followed a travel agency of Montreal in April (last month) .
But, I couldn't found the US Embassy.
Could you let me know duration of US visa which you and your friends got (10 years)?
Appreciated if you left your phone number.
My phone: 514-447 2899 (daytime).
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2009-5-25 10:34 | 只看该作者

Irene is so good a person!

Irene;
It's kind of you. You are a good person.
You are right,I don't want to waste time and money,but there is no appointment in May & also June in Montreal. I'm going to make a appointment at any of Quebec city or Ottawa if there is a reservation space.
Please contact me if you come to Montreal next time.
Post by ireneho;2247134
Embassy located in Quebec city.
My friend yesterday got 10 yrs in Montreal and her son got 5 years. the case same as you. she is a student and live in Montreal more than 1 yr. Don't waste time and money to apply the visa far away. just show them all document you will easy to get it. Montreal also can get 10 yr.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2009-5-29 22:31 | 只看该作者

蒙城美签今天顺利通过!

周二正好碰见有预约位置赶紧定下了。前期做足了资料文件繁多事项(一方有工作,我和孩子在上学)。今天上午9:30分的面试还算比较顺利。我自己的十年,孩子的5年,这正好跟我们的护照有效期一样啊。之前总担心被拒签,还浪费300$多银子,现在心理已经很满意了。
但中间也出现了插曲,15号窗口黑人签证官问我在国内大学和研究生学了什么专业,我感到很奇怪跟她解释了几分钟。一个多小时后有一黑人也到这窗口被拒签,拿着一纸张用法语大声叫闹,众人都循声望去,不到一分钟三保安围过来请他下去。
最后到18号窗,被问到在美国的亲戚朋友,表中填了有点后悔,现在又解释的不是很好。
不过那签证官可能是亚洲的很nice,走时说了客气的话。
如果要有把握通过又不浪费时间和钱,最好一方工作,当然双方工作更好。在学习的一定要证明和学校的成绩单,政府的补助金证明。去美国的计划要详细。
最重要的银行存款证明或房产等,和报税的资料。她们都复印了定期存执,收了存款证明,还几次核对并问资金,在加拿大报税情况。

当天还有一对华人夫妇,男的是work permit给的一年,女方的没有听清楚,另外一个好象是留学生,不好意思问人家。
不过回到家时发现一快玉可能在安检时丢了,已经佩带了十年啊.而在国内买时也近千元人民币.
不知道值不值,真是有得必有失!

无论如何,在这里问了很多办过的朋友,感谢你们!Irene,thank you!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

20#
发表于 2009-5-30 10:53 | 只看该作者

请问关于美国签证DS-160 表的填写

刚刚拿到了预约,正在填写DS-160,上面有一栏须填写到美国在哪里停留(address you will stay in the US) ,因计划暑假带孩子去迪斯尼玩,很可能报个旅游团,不知道这一栏该怎样填写?请各位赐教。

还有一个问题,在montreal 办理签证,是不是只要DS-160就可以了?

谢谢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-24 03:37 , Processed in 0.045095 second(s), 34 queries .