[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
41#
发表于 2002-6-10 09:55 | 只看该作者
:rolleyes:  谢谢yuming!你说的有道理,等我再多问几所学校.祝你早成学成,找到理想工作!  :rolleyes:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

42#
发表于 2002-6-11 17:57 | 只看该作者
Nursing programe begin only in september, so you can prepare for next year. it is easy to get admission if you apply in advance, because they will recruit  about more than 140. Chinese people can get good marks if you work hard, it is important to pass the clinical evaluation in the second semester. Most patients are friendly,you have chance to practice English. The last semester you need to pass the license test including skills evaluation. good luck to you.
I have lots of nursing books for this programe , if you are interested can contact with me
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

43#
发表于 2002-6-11 18:17 | 只看该作者
to sparrow:
    Are you studying in Mcgill?
    I got  an offer from dawson college (nursing)but I have not decided whether to go or not. I want to discusse with you through email .Would you please send  an eamil to me or give me your email if you don't mind. I must make decision  because the deadline that dawson gives me is before Thursday.
Thanks a lot .  wangsfeng@hotmail.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

44#
发表于 2002-6-12 00:02 | 只看该作者
我看护理是有需要
Physical Science 416 (Secondary IV)
Mathematics 426 or 436 or 514 or higher
Secondary V second language
Secondary IV history
等等,这个分从哪里来了?我以前学的美术文科,都没有学过,如果我没有是不是就上不成了?
-Do The Right Thing-
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

45#
发表于 2002-6-12 10:37 | 只看该作者
TO:冷雪
    听朋友说提供高中毕业成绩就可以了.我记得在高中毕业证书上有成绩单.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

46#
发表于 2002-6-12 15:11 | 只看该作者
哭了。。。俺没有上过高中。。。。直接从初中就蹦到大学了啊。。。。KIKI,你不打算学护理了?!
-Do The Right Thing-
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

47#
发表于 2002-6-13 00:53 | 只看该作者
请教各位加拿大的注册护士如何考试?哪里有资料可以下载。我太太在国内是注册护士,她很想考加拿大的注册护士或专门的导管护士,也就是静脉穿刺,插入各类导管,如美国BD公司的PICC之类。谢谢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

48#
发表于 2002-6-13 11:40 | 只看该作者
hello everyone:
    i am a west-internal-physician in china,i will go to canada this year,as you know ,it is difficult to be a physician for us there.so i want to be a nurse,
    but i wander -is my experience useful in applying a nurcing college?and can i shorten the period of my studing?
    and the important question---what shold i prepare in order to apply to be a nursing-college-student? TOEFL?school report card from my university or high school?
     and if you have other idea for my development there please tell me ,thanks very much,
  (ps: i know little massage and puncture)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

49#
发表于 2002-6-14 23:55 | 只看该作者
今天我去VANIER COLLEGE问过了!
不用TOEFL,会有一个测验大概就是笔试,读文章回答问题吧,不知道有没有作文。今年的课程是申请不上了。楼上的,你等着明年3月1日前申请吧。如果没有相关的背景不容易。。。。。还有呼吸和麻醉这个课程你也可以学的。成绩单当然重要。
Hope this answers your questions.
-Do The Right Thing-
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

50#
发表于 2002-6-15 00:31 | 只看该作者
According my knoweldge, being a nurse at Quebec is not a easy job. My colleague's sister is working at Royal Victora Hospital. She said the working condition was very terrible. Two nurses should serve twenty-four patients and usually work for 12 hours a day without rest. The annual income is just 35000 CND per year. Furthermore, the language requirement is very high. Think about it, when everything is urgent, no one will waste one second to repeat one word. If you like to select nursing as your profession, you should be ready to work hard, have a peace mind and a good Enligh communication skill.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-26 11:34 , Processed in 0.046974 second(s), 38 queries .