租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: yayamontreal
打印 上一主题 下一主题

请问碰到这样的事情,我是否应该付钱!

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
21#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-1-28 16:59 | 只看该作者
不管怎么说在这里,中国人还是要互相帮忙的,虽然有的中国人很过分,但是不能一概而论的。既然医生的太太是中国人,那应该通融一下,难道不是吗?规则是死的,人是活的。而且这个钱也不交税,就是自己觉得要收所以才定的规则。这个公平吗?怎么这个做法有点想国内的有些做法呢?- P3 o1 O- V" _) C/ |% J  b, ?8 V
0 H$ Z! b5 L+ n0 @, d& K3 w
我想如果这次能处理的好,那下次应该不会再出现这样的情况了,为什么非要搞的这么僵呢?你愿意交钱,我给你解释,你不愿意可以换医生!如果这个钱是政府规定的,我会毫不犹豫的交,这个不就是自己定的吗?大家都是中国人,真的没有商量余地,非要搞成这个样子吗?心都凉了!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

22#
发表于 2009-1-28 17:16 | 只看该作者
既然是国人,我就闭口了。LZ 保重。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

23#
发表于 2009-1-28 19:58 | 只看该作者

好像是我的家庭医生。---是不是每周三有一个中文的秘书?

Post by flagger
% m9 O0 a' |4 K! K 既然是国人,我就闭口了。LZ 保重。

, B; `. m+ P6 ^4 X4 c啥意思?
, C7 t) `  w' K+ v" z; b4 n- @) p: _9 S& W7 @+ ^9 b+ h) _7 s, y
好像是我的家庭医生。---是不是每周三有一个中文的秘书?5 y1 E; ^' f& F. Z- G! X
( M7 M) I4 ]* q- H

: }4 }; u6 n; X  r谢谢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

24#
发表于 2009-1-28 20:18 | 只看该作者
这里什么都要预约,不去一定打电话CANCEL,否则......
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

25#
发表于 2009-1-28 20:31 | 只看该作者
yayamontreal:
7 A* f/ N4 I! r4 E- E6 U
% [6 J* z2 S# n  f6 {3 L# NI am not a big poster at all.  But this time, for your case, I really want to say something about it.
5 N: U7 W0 Y( Y5 Y$ g
3 V/ Q+ z/ d8 T
- B, G& g" M% iFirst, I want to say that you were absolutely right whereas the clinic was absolutely wrong. Anywhere in Canada, you may have to pay for DOING some tests in private clinics.  However, regardless of public or private, you are absolutely NOT supposed to pay for the explanations from your doctors about the test results because that is a part of doctors' jobs and he/she gets paid for it from the gouvernments already.  I know which clinic it is.  They look unprofessional. A poor clinic, a poor doctor, a poor and bad Chinese wife. Therefore, they just want to charge their patients (I believe they only dare do so for Chinese patients) as much as they can. Actually, it was nothing to do with the secretary because, working for this kind of people, she would be fired if she was good to patients.' f" X, G. f8 ^/ C* W" m: q' K
* W  Z, n3 S8 t: s& |% S% \9 T
Second, stopping seeing this doctor. if not, go to hospitals (NOT CLSC) to take tests, such as blood test, because, after that, you can go to hospitals to ask for a copy of your test results without any costs (you have the right to do so).
9 K* y( K0 K3 Z; a1 o5 V. b
  B: T* L% n+ y1 q# T  cLast, forget about this unpleasant experience because no need and not worth.' A3 v5 M1 \+ i+ _

* D7 N, w: |" x/ ^ ; e" J4 h$ ^# S* w6 b. F
Have a good evening
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

26#
发表于 2009-1-28 20:59 | 只看该作者

想知道究竟是哪家clinic?谢谢!

Post by beginererer
& }0 q9 f5 C; p) A yayamontreal:
  ]# [- N  C% U( c  e
: h/ c& Y& Z; ~- B" \+ WI am not a big poster at all.  But this time, for your case, I really want to say something about it., D% k3 C! z$ K

: P" N- Y" l) U) w# e' w% B
$ `6 b$ c7 C: v. l8 @First, I want to say that you were absolutely right whereas the clinic was absolutely wrong. Anywhere in Canada, you may have to pay for DOING some tests in private clinics.  However, regardless of public or private, you are absolutely NOT supposed to pay for the explanations from your doctors about the test results because that is a part of doctors' jobs and he/she gets paid for it from the gouvernments already.  I know which clinic it is.  They look unprofessional. A poor clinic, a poor doctor, a poor and bad Chinese wife. Therefore, they just want to charge their patients (I believe they only dare do so for Chinese patients) as much as they can. Actually, it was nothing to do with the secretary because, working for this kind of people, she would be fired if she was good to patients.
% a! z8 ^% ]2 v, f7 I" \1 x4 m, n
5 C, t  [' q3 s  a+ Y3 PSecond, stopping seeing this doctor. if not, go to hospitals (NOT CLSC) to take tests, such as blood test, because, after that, you can go to hospitals to ask for a copy of your test results without any costs (you have the right to do so).
2 C0 y1 P5 n1 _6 t! X0 ]6 f' \& J
0 K" b1 S9 x2 e$ s0 GLast, forget about this unpleasant experience because no need and not worth.+ n1 X: F3 Y. p& d8 m

% `# q4 ~5 [8 M- @1 r% y1 y+ V/ @" O
( a/ s) f& l+ @) [Have a good evening

$ H# p: Z+ n2 }. Z9 ^想知道究竟是哪家clinic?谢谢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

27#
发表于 2009-1-28 21:07 | 只看该作者
1625 De Maisonnoneuve West
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

28#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-1-28 21:12 | 只看该作者
How do you know the address? Do you have the same experience with me?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

29#
发表于 2009-1-28 22:20 | 只看该作者
大部分诊所都会收这个钱,20-60不等,一般不去要提前24小时通知,一般他们的收费标准都贴在诊所的墙上。至于要排队,是这里的通病,忍了吧。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

30#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-1-28 22:53 | 只看该作者
是吗?我怎么没有看到有收费标准啊?要么就是没有,要么就是我没有注意。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-24 21:13 , Processed in 0.051605 second(s), 34 queries .