楼主: summer68
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[手机] Bell的住宅电话13.41 + TAX

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
41#
发表于 2009-3-24 17:36 | 只看该作者

问montrealpost

Post by ;2189217
When I first got the discounts back in March 2008, the agent offered 3 additional services, free for 3 months. I never bother asking what 3 services were, just turned down the offer right away.

For the last while, I can't recall agents offering that. In case any of u have gotten something similar, remember to cancel those IF u don't want them. Don't think u want to see additional charges.
  但是我没打310 2355 去Loyalty Dept    因为我们家有distance block 所以这个offers应该算还没执行吧。。我要怎样再去cancel
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

42#
发表于 2009-3-24 19:50 | 只看该作者
To jyf221: I don't understand your situation, "应该算还没执行吧" :confused: .  Please give me a bit more info.

When u say "distance block", I assume u mean Blocking Long Distance.  If so, it's IRRELEVANT to the ~REBATE that we are talking about. [color="Red"]U CAN always call Bell to inquire about the ~REBATE~ that we are talking about.

Long Distance Blocking is slightly different from other SERVICES such as Call Waiting, Call Forwarding, etc. that are charged a monthly fee(=what Bell offered me last year). I believe u pay either (a) when u subscribe to it or (b) they charge u when u UNsubscribe the Blocking.  Just call ? dept. for it, not Loyalty.

Guys/Gals: when u call, u can always say "a friend got ? price", or try the following excuse:
Your friend (me, I don't lie ) suggested u to change to Primus that only cost $19.95+tax (of cause say smaller amount :p ) but u're quite happy with Bell.  However, with the price difference, u are having problem making the decision. :wink:  Can they do something to help u.  :cool:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

43#
发表于 2009-3-24 20:35 | 只看该作者
I got another $5 bundle rebate, I have their internet service.
for fix phone. after 6 month is 18,41 (they only give me $5 rebate x 6 months with 1 year contract. and 1 service for free of first 3 months. I may call them back another day fighting for $5 new customer rebate x 12 months. thanks a lot, MP

Post by montrealpost;2189354
Sounds SORT OF right!  However:
1.  It appears that Bell doesn't charge certain customers the $50 installation fee,
2.  How much after 6 months? (per info. I've got, u should get the -$5 rebate for new customer for 12 months, I don't know where your other $5 rebate comes from.)

May be it has something to do with whether u agree to a contract.  If u havn't really "sign up" for it, u may want to call that 1-8##-# below.  They may ask u to sign up for 1 or 2 year contract, think it over.

For your comparison, [color="Red"]REGULAR phone by Primus is $19.95+ $0.40(911)+tax=$22.97 vs. Bell $26.38 after tax.  Primus doesn't charge installation,+Aeroplan miles, but charge ~$60 if u cancel phone ~within 12 months.

TRICKS for calling Primus:  [color="Red"]select FRENCH in automated system, u'll be ~branched to their New Brunswick calling centre, they ALL speck perfect ENGLISH+FRENCH, 10 times more knowledgeable than the Indian or whoever else.

Have fun!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

44#
发表于 2009-3-27 09:13 | 只看该作者
I sent an email regrading that 5$rebate issue, here is the reply from their agent:
----Upon accessing your account, I see that you have received a credit of
$25.00 that appears on your February bill. You didn?t receive a credit
of $5 for three months because your Bell home telephone account is not
currently eligible for the bundle discount. I am sorry.
In order to be eligible to the bundle discount, you should have a Home
Phone package.----

Based on this saying, can I ask you if you have home package with bell?

Thanks.

Post by montrealpost;2183410
May be u want to use eMail or "chat(with computer)"? Check Bell.ca.

After all, it's only a small issue, but annoying.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

45#
发表于 2009-3-27 09:38 | 只看该作者
Reply to him that the the $5 is not bundle discount but a 3 months(-$5) Promotion offered by the agent:
1) quote your confirmation #, if not
2) tell him a friend of yours got similar thing, on Bell bill the item read:
"romo Home Phone Package 3 mths"
Good luck!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

46#
发表于 2009-3-28 16:20 | 只看该作者
This original posting is fro New Bell Customer,

To avoid any further confusion, I am moving the Customer Retention ~rebate=~promotion to http://sinoquebec.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=631126
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

47#
发表于 2009-3-28 19:49 | 只看该作者
Now I remember and have just check my bills.  After getting the 1st bill, my phone bill changed from:

Lingne de residence $19.28 => Home Phone Lite Package $19.99 which includes:
- "Residence line"
- "25 cents a minute feature" (=long distance plan)

As we use calling cards, not direct LD calling, I've completely forgotten it.  Sorry!  U do need CALL BELL (service department?) to cancel the LD Block before they can give u this promotion.  However, I believe there's a $25/$30 charge to unblock.  See if u can negotiate with Bell to waive that charge.  Also, think it over 1st- in case u make any mistake, BELL will really charge u $0.25/min. on LD, EXPENSIVE!!!!

The 3 free services should have been like Call Waiting/CallerID/etc.  The Long Distance Block is a special feature.
Post by jyf221;2189610
但是我没打310 2355 去Loyalty Dept    因为我们家有distance block 所以这个offers应该算还没执行吧。。我要怎样再去cancel
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

48#
发表于 2009-3-29 12:33 | 只看该作者

新装Bell的住宅电话13.41 + TAX

Quoting all relevant info for those who are contemplating to install Bell regular phone:
Post by summer68;2128465
刚刚才order的
就是basic phone line
是BELL发的mail给的这个优惠
有兴趣的打电话:1-866-623-3922
Good Luck!!
Post by summer68;2128557
不需要多个服务
我就在Bell一个服务,住宅电话,发帖前才order的
Post by summer68;2128608
我收到Bell寄来的信
说他们的新年计划,12个月10刀起价的住宅电话,[color="Red"]没有初装费,没有长期合同

我的Videotron电话这个月到期,已经Cancel了
他们的信是几天前收到的
我知道是广告所以今天才打开
然后我就打了那个866电话,他们问了名字就给我了
估计他们知道我是Videotron的电话用户所以发信给我
误导大家了,不好意思
呵呵
Post by montrealpost;2182694
Thanks again to LZ for sharing info.  Got my bill today, called the 1-866-623-3922, the explanation is:

Basic phone ~$19.95
- bundle discount [color="Red"]-$5
- new customer discount [color="Red"]-$5 (only for [color="Red"]12 months)
+ 991 +TouchTone +shits ~+3.46
=====> total $13.41
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

49#
发表于 2009-4-16 15:24 | 只看该作者
I did call them back, another agent took my call, she told me the reason I didnt get 5$rebate because i have LD blockage on my account, so it didnt work last time. she contacted customer service and got back to my said they unblocked it and she added the rebate for me. I asked her if the blockage is still there,she said it should be as she just needed to add rebate for me not unblock my LD for real. a few days later, I did try to make a LD call, it wouldnt connect which means I still have LD blockage on my account, I assume.

I didnt get my bill yet, we will see and good luck to me  .

Post by montrealpost;2192319
Reply to him that the the $5 is not bundle discount but a 3 months(-$5) Promotion offered by the agent:
1) quote your confirmation #, if not
2) tell him a friend of yours got similar thing, on Bell bill the item read:
"romo Home Phone Package 3 mths"
Good luck!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

50#
发表于 2009-8-18 13:37 | 只看该作者
To Montrealpost:

I got this prom 3 mths ago, the bill for this mth was supposed to get back to regular which is 26$ something, but I have an extra charge of "order #CR048215 removal"(4$) for Jul04-Jul27 period on my bill, do u have any idea on it?

Please help me sort it out, thanks a lot!
Post by montrealpost;2193780
Now I remember and have just check my bills. After getting the 1st bill, my phone bill changed from:

Lingne de residence $19.28 => Home Phone Lite Package $19.99 which includes:
- "Residence line"
- "25 cents a minute feature" (=long distance plan)

As we use calling cards, not direct LD calling, I've completely forgotten it. Sorry! U do need CALL BELL (service department?) to cancel the LD Block before they can give u this promotion. However, I believe there's a $25/$30 charge to unblock. See if u can negotiate with Bell to waive that charge. Also, think it over 1st- in case u make any mistake, BELL will really charge u $0.25/min. on LD, EXPENSIVE!!!!

The 3 free services should have been like Call Waiting/CallerID/etc. The Long Distance Block is a special feature.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-26 05:18 , Processed in 0.045849 second(s), 34 queries .