租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 2405|回复: 20
打印 上一主题 下一主题

请问妈妈们,在这里买哪个牌子的奶粉比较好啊?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2008-9-18 20:26 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
:confused:      国内奶粉事件沸沸扬扬,搞得心惊肉跳,马上要回国,想带些奶粉回国.我家宝宝八个多,请问妈妈们都给宝宝吃什么牌子的奶粉啊.
2#
发表于 2008-9-18 21:05 | 只看该作者
我15个月大的儿子从出生就喝SIMILAC,但营养师建议可以选择各种不同奶粉。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2008-9-18 23:26 | 只看该作者

similac 比较贵

去COSTCO买奶粉,成份差不多,但价钱便宜多了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2008-9-19 06:47 | 只看该作者
Post by plumage
但营养师建议可以选择各种不同奶粉。

有意思,这是我头次听到不同的声音,以前老是听说不要换奶粉,孩子只爱吃某一种,或者怕过敏等。我倒觉得各种配方奶各有特点,为什么不能都吃。

我发现我家宝宝对雀巢好像消化更好点,它的奶粉融水后泡沫最少,而浓缩奶比SIMILAC好像更“清透”一些。ENFAMIL试得比较少,好像宝宝开始胀气就换GOOD START了,但GOOD START也有胀气现象。现在一直都是GOOD START,我怕以后宝宝不吃别的牌子了。

国内奶粉是头痛,不知道行李托运奶粉有没有什么限制,也打算带足奶粉回去。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2008-9-19 08:44 | 只看该作者
I consulted my sons' pediatrician before, she told me that I can use any brands and feel free to swith between brands as long as the child can accept it since there are not much quality difference among the brands. There is very high standard regualtion about the baby's formula in north amrica. there might be a bit tasting difference among the different brands. As long as your child like it, you can buy the cheapest in the market.

I have used almost any brands on the market, (most of the time I bought it when the formula was onsale) my boys have no problem to switch the formula.

For the formula, if it doesn't have Omega 3-6, the cheapest one is Costco brand, and not too difficult to resolve it.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2008-9-19 14:35 | 只看该作者
我下个月也要带宝宝回国了,他满9个月的时候带回来,我在想他不喝奶粉,行不行啊?最多我辛苦点,戒口+多喝汤水,4个月的时候给他加辅食,坚持喂母乳到一周岁(如果他还吃的话):confused:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-9-19 21:10 | 只看该作者
能母乳喂养当然是最好了,再好的奶粉都不如母乳好.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2008-9-20 21:48 | 只看该作者
母乳够当然尽量不要喝奶粉。有些baby到两岁还在喝母乳。我有一个朋友在北京因为上班,每天中午打车回家喂奶。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2008-9-21 04:52 | 只看该作者
从来都没注意过costco还有奶粉卖,除了婴儿配方奶粉,不知道有没有加拿大这里有没有专门给大一点的小孩喝的儿童奶粉,孩子5岁了,想买些奶粉带回去。QUOTE=TWIN 妈]I consulted my sons' pediatrician before, she told me that I can use any brands and feel free to swith between brands as long as the child can accept it since there are not much quality difference among the brands. There is very high standard regualtion about the baby's formula in north amrica. there might be a bit tasting difference among the different brands. As long as your child like it, you can buy the cheapest in the market.

I have used almost any brands on the market, (most of the time I bought it when the formula was onsale) my boys have no problem to switch the formula.

For the formula, if it doesn't have Omega 3-6, the cheapest one is Costco brand, and not too difficult to resolve it.[/QUOTE]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2008-9-21 22:04 | 只看该作者
三个品牌都差不多,看个人喜好。另外还有regular和advanced的区别。大概相差10$.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-24 21:43 , Processed in 0.049778 second(s), 45 queries .