租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: 乱世佳人:)

紧急求助!!!

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
 楼主| 发表于 2008-6-6 22:03 | 显示全部楼层
在此先对你的乐于助人真心的表示感谢,让我在备受困扰之际,感觉到各位朋友们的关心,感觉到了温暖,觉得自己还不是那么孤立无援.

因租户协会的办公时间是早上九点到下午五点,周三及周末休息.我只是担心你的时间是否能安排过来,我不希望给你增添麻烦.

Post by svp111
我或许能帮上忙。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-6-6 23:38 | 显示全部楼层
Do not worry, there is Chinese Language support there, Last year like this, and I assume this year like this too.

Go there----Project genesis by yourself, and They are very protect your rights.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-6-7 00:01 | 显示全部楼层
太好了,我周一就去咨询.是4735 cote-ste-catherine这个位置吗?谢谢!
Post by xingehe28
Do not worry, there is Chinese Language support there, Last year like this, and I assume this year like this too.

Go there----Project genesis by yourself, and They are very protect your rights.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-6-7 19:25 | 显示全部楼层
514-738-2036

yes Corner of victorial and 4735 Cote -St Catherine
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-6-7 19:33 | 显示全部楼层
I remeber someone post on the frum saying that this organization help him fighting with landlord and he win all the time and they can help you fully analysis your situation and give you an objective opinion.

They will tell  you step by step what to do and only thing what you have to do is follow their advice.

I am single mother too and you are right. We have to fight to what is right and what is wrong.  Show them you not afraid of them.

If you do not work and you have time. Fight for rightousness , but if you  do not have time.  Ignore it.

Be strong  and do not afraid and remeber anything happen. there are so many people here to support you .

Good luck

good luck

bye
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-6-9 14:33 | 显示全部楼层
今天一早就去咨询了,其中的一个西人会说点中文,她帮我起草了一封给房东的信,让我用挂号信的方式寄给房东,并保存好收据.等房东回复了,再帮我面对这件事.她说房东现在没有权利私自取消租房合同,他必须去参加庭审,并取得我制造噪音的证据后,由听证处判决,而噪音对他来说是很难取证的.
虽然我叙述的有点混乱,但她也还是明白了.只是感觉自己不知如何表达重点,不管怎么说,这事会慢慢得到解决的.我想应是这样的.
今天已把挂号信寄出了.我现在就等回复了.真的很感谢各位朋友们的指点和热诚的帮助.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-6-10 23:05 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢你的信息.从别的话题中得知了你的处境,希望你早日走出困境,让我们单亲家庭也能舞出生活的精彩.
Post by xingehe28
I remeber someone post on the frum saying that this organization help him fighting with landlord and he win all the time and they can help you fully analysis your situation and give you an objective opinion.

They will tell you step by step what to do and only thing what you have to do is follow their advice.

I am single mother too and you are right. We have to fight to what is right and what is wrong. Show them you not afraid of them.

If you do not work and you have time. Fight for rightousness , but if you do not have time. Ignore it.

Be strong and do not afraid and remeber anything happen. there are so many people here to support you .

Good luck

good luck

bye
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-6-11 07:36 | 显示全部楼层
和邻居斗争需要精力和智慧,而且大前提是不影响自己的生活质量,除非您真的适合于游走在生活与斗争之间。大家鼓励你是一个方面,但另外,我可以想象得出,那些印巴人在网上也是这样互相鼓励来跟你斗争的--对与错不起作用,问题的衡定只是立场问题。这样的摩擦永无休止。

不管胜诉败诉,目前这个住处只能是永无安宁。

最好的方法,找个更好的地方吧,孩子的成长环境高于一切。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-6-11 08:06 | 显示全部楼层
三十六计,走为上.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-6-11 16:35 | 显示全部楼层
现在下面的印巴人好象没什么动静了,有时儿子从客厅跑到卧室,我也没再制止了,反正是白天,下面的若再干涉我也不理会,给她吃闭门羹,她再告到房东那里去,房东必须有我制造噪音的证据这样才有可能中止与我的合同.说实话,我是怕了搬家了,搬到别处,如果又碰上那样不讲理的邻居,情况还是一样.从朋友那了解到,QUEEN MARY街属于NDG算是不错的区呢,现在又近两所好小学,所以迫不得已我还真不想搬.原来确实担心会被中止租房合同,现跑了租户协会咨询过,得知这种可能性不大,所以现在放心很多了.找房和搬家同样要费很多时间与精力.所以我祈祷事情能向好的方面发展了,烦恼到止结束......
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-18 20:28 , Processed in 0.043622 second(s), 34 queries .