租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: soleil2007
打印 上一主题 下一主题

冰球FANS请进

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
51#
发表于 2008-4-26 23:20 | 只看该作者
这球输得闷.......:mad:

PRICE的开局丢2球不应该.....CANADIENS气势很猛,对方GOALIE超级发挥.要是这么打下去,CANADIENS 还是能赢....

教练临时换线并不好.....不太喜欢这教练.....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

52#
发表于 2008-4-26 23:21 | 只看该作者
Post by soleil2007
年纪轻当然是有生气,在职业HOCKEY中,年龄不是太多的因素,看RED WINGS,全是老家伙,但是还是整个联盟的最高分...

希望CANADIENS能赢这轮,要是碰到PITTSBURGH,赢面不大,但是NEW YARK RANGER 更不好对付

下星期三,谁有空去BAR 看球?

行WEDNESDAY去BAR看球.....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

53#
发表于 2008-4-27 10:10 | 只看该作者
I fully agree with you that 球输得闷:frown: :frown: :frown:

I also agree with you that Price was quite weak last night. (By the way, he is indeed quite tall. I was lucky that I met them at the airport security check last month. Kovalev and Price were both very friendly.)

I don't agree with you on your comments on Guy Carbonneau though. I think that it was a wise move for him to take out Price at the end of the game. Also, I watch most of the press conferences and I am quite impressed by Guy C.'s clear logics, attitudes and strategies.

Anyway, let's hope for the best for the CH!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

54#
发表于 2008-4-27 11:25 | 只看该作者
Post by acorn
I fully agree with you that 球输得闷:frown: :frown: :frown:

I also agree with you that Price was quite weak last night. (By the way, he is indeed quite tall. I was lucky that I met them at the airport security check last month. Kovalev and Price were both very friendly.)

I don't agree with you on your comments on Guy Carbonneau though. I think that it was a wise move for him to take out Price at the end of the game. Also, I watch most of the press conferences and I am quite impressed by Guy C.'s clear logics, attitudes and strategies.

Anyway, let's hope for the best for the CH!!!

buddy, nice to chat with you.

i was talking about line change last night where the coach switched back previous line (first game, higgins, koive, kovalev, last night kovalev was switched back to kostitsyn, plek,). I felt that line in first game is fine, but the coach decided to switch back....it was common pratice to remove goalie at the end of the game, nothing smart...........

Frankly, i m not impressed with the coach, i know he tried very hard to make lines work, but it is team work....I m still not satisfied with Canadiens's power play. I think the coach should make adjustment of power play unit. I found that he benched 71 Patrice Brisbois, a veteran defenseman, it wa tough decision for the coach. i thought same thing before the start of the game, because i guess that Flyers would be more physical, and Patrice is small size, a weak point against Flyers big size. however, we need Patrice for power play, he is the best guy for point shot during the power play, ai..............never easy....

If candiens keeps going like that, they will win, if Price plays well.

Go Habs go!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

55#
发表于 2008-4-27 18:40 | 只看该作者
Me too... The pleasure is all mine

Sorry that I didn't understand the Chinese word for "line". I share your view that Higgins, Koivu and Kovalev play better together. To be honest with you though, I didn't notice the switch Guy C. made.

Brisebois is pretty good at point shots during power plays. Didn't Brisebois stay put due to his medical consultations?

Price will come back strong (hopefully) and with a bit more team work, the Habs will just be fine.

Post by cloudrain200
buddy, nice to chat with you.

i was talking about line change last night where the coach switched back previous line (first game, higgins, koive, kovalev, last night kovalev was switched back to kostitsyn, plek,). I felt that line in first game is fine, but the coach decided to switch back....it was common pratice to remove goalie at the end of the game, nothing smart...........

Frankly, i m not impressed with the coach, i know he tried very hard to make lines work, but it is team work....I m still not satisfied with Canadiens's power play. I think the coach should make adjustment of power play unit. I found that he benched 71 Patrice Brisbois, a veteran defenseman, it wa tough decision for the coach. i thought same thing before the start of the game, because i guess that Flyers would be more physical, and Patrice is small size, a weak point against Flyers big size. however, we need Patrice for power play, he is the best guy for point shot during the power play, ai..............never easy....

If candiens keeps going like that, they will win, if Price plays well.

Go Habs go!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

56#
发表于 2008-4-28 20:58 | 只看该作者
闷... Price is still weak this game. I don't even dare to watch any more.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

57#
发表于 2008-4-28 21:17 | 只看该作者
ai, Price is shaky.....i m cooking instead of watching, just got one goal.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

58#
发表于 2008-4-28 22:39 | 只看该作者
Montreal需要打得更快,更坚决,更犀利,特别要杜绝后卫拿球都要扒拉两下的恶习。第三局最后7-8分钟就是证明,Philadelphia根本没机会。Philadelphia这种队就像弹簧,不压它,就要弹起来。

当然,所有的一切,都要建筑在一个tough goalie身上。那是全队信心的根子。

运气啊,运气。不能不提。还有,今天Biron是超水平发挥。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

59#
发表于 2008-4-29 16:03 | 只看该作者
这里球迷的水平不错.

1.CANADIENS 是运气差点冲.
2. GOALIE IS SHAKY
3.POWER PLAY IS NOT EFFECTIVE
4. COACH IS NOT EXPERIENCED

运气和SHAKY 守门员是因素外,MONTREAL的POWER PLAY 太差, 5-3 2分钟不进球,不能怪GOALIE

教练经验不足,当PRICE在前2场球的表现已经不佳,第二局对方6次射球,进2球,应该换下来,教练等到第三巨才换人. 而且,POWER PLAY自PLAYOFFA 以来,一直不好,也不换人试一试.........

明天的守门员是谁,有点悬....很可能这教练保守还是让PRICE上,....我觉得应该让41号上,看明天了....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

60#
发表于 2008-4-29 20:52 | 只看该作者
夸我呢吧?忒客气。

我也觉得应该早换Price。打来打去,全队的信心都没了。要说,Philadelphia是手下败将呀,现在居然打出心理压力来了。费劲!

教练,不敢说。我还没进步到看懂教练的水平呢,就觉得他挺神的。上个赛季和这个赛季初,Montreal还是那个熊样。可是不知为什么突然跟吃了蜜蜂屎似的,见谁灭谁。应该有两把豆儿吧。看不上每次裁判莫名其妙判Montreal的时候,他咧嘴苦笑。搁我早TM把桌子掀了。涵养啊。所以,我真不适合跟人打交道的工作。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-26 21:15 , Processed in 0.045512 second(s), 34 queries .