[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
发表于 2008-4-12 10:53 | 显示全部楼层

你如果不工作,可請免費律師.

你如果不工作,可請免費律師.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-4-12 11:38 | 显示全部楼层
[
I would like to thank everyone for your time and take care of my trouble.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-4-12 14:14 | 显示全部楼层
Dear  kkkk9,

Thank you very much for your advice ,  

1)   Some certain thing that you do not understand. I would like to clarify again with you that I am holding  my marriage, not holding him. I escaped from false accusation from my husband and from criminal charge which is aginst me from my husband.

But, I am still holding my marrige because for my kid's dream and heart, I sacrifice my own feeling for holding marriage for my kid's benifit , my own value and for defending myself from false accusation again.

2)  We came to this site is to support each other.  Everyday, we have to choose to make our decision. I do respect your choice and as return I wish you could respect me, respect yourself and respect other people and not laugh at other people especially when they are suffering and in trouble.

Bye and have a nice trip!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-4-12 17:03 | 显示全部楼层
Sweetie, we are all sympathy of your trouble family situation, and you have the right to release your emotional tension here. In fact, it is not easy for anybody to think clarily when the emotion is overwelming in our mind. If you like, you just throw all the mental garbage here, as long as you feel better after discarding those garbages. The pre-divorce process is never easy, you will be fine. just one point for your memo:

For the sake of a child, divorcing parents should do anything possible to avoid destroying a child life. The hign-impact relationship (violence or similar) can cause more damage to a child than divorce does.

Take care   
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-4-12 23:16 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks everyone that are being with me to go through the most difficulty period in my life. Bless everyone!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-5-8 02:20 | 显示全部楼层
Post by xingehe28
可是, 因为他是一个名人, 为了保持他的公众形象.
我在满地可当了好多年侨领了,怎么没听说有这么一位名人?什么名人?说来听听。本侨为你作主。治理名人是本侨的专科。
别拿侨领不当干部。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-5-8 21:01 | 显示全部楼层
是“同济大学”的教授?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-5-9 06:35 | 显示全部楼层
楼主的遭遇值得同情,但揭私隐的做法有些恐怖。。。

也许保持冷静很难,但保持网上言论不侵隐私的底线并不难,除非平时就没有这底线。。。唉

kkkk9妹妹,4个k加9,也算是13k了--十三k妹妹,说话尽量宽容些少,楼主经历人生最困难的日子,心里插满针,你的冰冷言语快把她最后透气的地方都封死了。能够扶一把就扶一把吧,谁都难免会遇上些什么。。。

春天已经到了,但看了这个帖子,我觉得很寒。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-5-10 03:49 | 显示全部楼层
Post by redneck
我在满地可当了好多年侨领了,怎么没听说有这么一位名人?什么名人?说来听听。本侨为你作主。治理名人是本侨的专科。

谢谢你的支持,信已发到你的信箱里,请查收.

<Cobal> : 是,同济大学--胡质理---你认识?

<金圣叹> 多谢你的理解支持.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-5-10 08:53 | 显示全部楼层
还是放手吧!否则最后受伤害的只会是你和你的孩子,不会有其它任何的好处。

争到抚养权和经济上应得的利益是你应该做的,只有这2dian:confused:才是明智的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-3-28 10:06 , Processed in 0.046534 second(s), 34 queries .