租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: canadian
打印 上一主题 下一主题

讨论帖: 一万块现金, 投资点啥好呢?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
51#
发表于 2008-2-1 00:36 | 只看该作者
6/49 怎么玩? 回报率大概是50-55%, 统一的, 没法玩.

super bowl 到是能想点办法. 我看到的spread有7 1/2的, 还有11 1/2的. 几个地方一块玩可能有戏.
Be the change you wish to see in the world
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

52#
发表于 2008-2-1 01:35 | 只看该作者
frank,你讲笑话的水平不高。还是讲讲你的本行吧。

你讲讲你是怎么理财的?
你有什么特别的特长比别人理的好?
所有的理财顾问现在都在做赔,尤其目前,你呢?比他们强?赔?保本?赚?

我们为什么应该选择你理财?
我们让你理财,比我们自己理财有什么优势?有什么劣势?

你真能比我们自己更关心,更操心,更慎重的处理我们的财产和利益吗?
你真有比我们自己看得更远的能力?
你真有比我们自己更聪明的头脑?
你真有比我们自己更好的运气?

如果你真懂如何理财,那么你只需要给你自己理财,不就能发财了吗?还需要给我们理财?做雷锋?
你也许会说你没有足够的本金,但如果你有看得更远的能力,如果有比我们聪明的大脑,如果你有比我们更好的运气,怎么会没有足够的本金呢?

哈哈,问得多了些,请不必介意,可以随便回答些。
如果你的回答能让我满意,我会考虑选择你做我的理财顾问。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

53#
发表于 2008-2-1 01:56 | 只看该作者
A man told his three sons when he sent them to university: ’I feel it’s my duty to provide you with the best possible education, and you do not owe me anything for that. However, I want you to appreciate it; as a token, please put $1,000 each of you into my coffin when I die.’ And so it happened. The sons became a doctor, a lawyer, and a financial planner, each very successful financially. When they had to see their father in the coffin one day, they remembered his wish. First it was the doctor who put ten $100 bills onto the chest of the deceased. Than came the lawyer, who put a $1,000 bill there. Finally, it was the heart-broken financial planner’s turn. He dipped into his pocket, took out his cheque book, wrote a cheque for $3,000, put it into his father’s coffin, and took the $2,000 cash.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

54#
发表于 2008-2-1 02:26 | 只看该作者
Post by 圆明园
A man told his three sons when he sent them to university: ’I feel it’s my duty to provide you with the best possible education, and you do not owe me anything for that. However, I want you to appreciate it; as a token, please put $1,000 each of you into my coffin when I die.’ And so it happened. The sons became a doctor, a lawyer, and a financial planner, each very successful financially. When they had to see their father in the coffin one day, they remembered his wish. First it was the doctor who put ten $100 bills onto the chest of the deceased. Than came the lawyer, who put a $1,000 bill there. Finally, it was the heart-broken financial planner’s turn. He dipped into his pocket, took out his cheque book, wrote a cheque for $3,000, put it into his father’s coffin, and took the $2,000 cash.

很形象,很多理财顾问就这样:
1。用他的空头支票,兑你的现钱。
2。六亲不认。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

55#
发表于 2008-2-1 10:38 | 只看该作者
Microsoft offered to buy Yahoo for $44.6 billion in a cash and share deal, a move designed to help both companies compete against industry leader Google. Yahoo said it will "evaluate this proposal carefully and promptly." Yahoo shares soared.

ONLY IF WE BOUGHT YAHOO YESTERDAY.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

56#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-2-1 13:13 | 只看该作者
What will happen if you hold Google?
Post by 圆明园
Microsoft offered to buy Yahoo for $44.6 billion in a cash and share deal, a move designed to help both companies compete against industry leader Google. Yahoo said it will "evaluate this proposal carefully and promptly." Yahoo shares soared.

ONLY IF WE BOUGHT YAHOO YESTERDAY.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

57#
发表于 2008-2-1 14:30 | 只看该作者
Post by canadian
What will happen if you hold Google?
if i have GOOG, i have to hold it and hope the best.

i am seriously thinking of buying.  
what holds me back?
1. you can always buy it when it is on its way up, the worst is to make less money, maybe  10%, maybe 15%, if you buy it on its way down you may lose 20%
2. I promised myself not to rush in.  3 months to do my homework in general, another 3 months to research individual stocks.

by the way MSFT is down 5-6% too
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

58#
发表于 2008-2-1 14:47 | 只看该作者
圆明园,请查pm.

亦樵,嗜书画,更多请看:http://www.sinoquebec.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=417547
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

59#
发表于 2008-2-1 15:50 | 只看该作者
先得找个ONLINE BROKER.
前两天有个朋友推荐TRADEFREEDOM.
单位同事推荐INTERACTIVER BROKER和QUESTRADE.
不知道还有什么别的好的ONLINE BROKER.
请推荐.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

60#
发表于 2008-2-1 20:20 | 只看该作者
Post by 圆明园
先得找个ONLINE BROKER.
前两天有个朋友推荐TRADEFREEDOM.
单位同事推荐INTERACTIVER BROKER和QUESTRADE.
不知道还有什么别的好的ONLINE BROKER.
请推荐.

i heard that RBC direct is not bad either, never got a chance to call them...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-23 04:15 , Processed in 0.046055 second(s), 34 queries .