打印 上一主题 下一主题

Doncherry and Falks help me

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2003-5-31 00:47 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Doncherry ,Falks
how about this car
Toyota corolla .88, 178km, manual gear, A dealer ask for :900 dollars. front windshield is little damaged.
e-mail: jing_rui@hotmail.com
2#
发表于 2003-5-31 09:02 | 只看该作者
Offer the seller $500. See what he really want.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2003-5-31 22:08 | 只看该作者
If you want to use this car to go to work, then forget it because the cost of repairing will be so high that you will regret for your inital investment.

If you want to use for weekend driving or improve your driving skills, then the price is ok if overall performance is accetpable. But be prepared to pay high bills of reparing job (unless he has all the receipts of the previous service jobs).
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-6-1 09:30 | 只看该作者
Doncherry and Folks
Thank you both very much, you guys are the reason why Montreal is a friend and warm place for our new immigrants to settle. Again thanks.
By the way, pls help me this car Honda civic 91 ,180km, italian ower , carfax check result , 1.5 ltr engine ,FI(what is FI) ,4DR ASK FOR 2000CAD.CARFAX HAVE 5 reports which is paid information. can you tell me how can I get it free of charge. and Is this car worth?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2003-6-1 10:54 | 只看该作者
FI(what is FI)
Fuel Injection.
Expensive for a car with 180k km. and 13 years old.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2003-6-1 15:31 | 只看该作者
If the car is well maintained, i.e. timing belt/alternator/brakes/brake roters/ etc have been replaced; alightment is good, tires are in good condition, rust is not bad, then $800 is a fair price because you almost don't have to invest big money in reparing.

I could hardly believe you can get a car at $800 with everything in excellent condition - 一分钱一分货.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-6-3 10:24 | 只看该作者
Hi , folks
Yesterday I BOUGHT THAT CAR WITH cad950.
i try it in highway it run to 110kmh.it run well. thanks god makt it last long for me.
I CHECK IT IN CARFAX . IT SAID:
1.6L L4 2BBL .PLS TELL ME WHAT IS  2BBL.
4 RECORDS IN DATABASE . IT IS CHANG THE OWNWERS.
IT IS CORROLA STATION WAGON DELUXE. WHAT IS DELUXE .
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-6-3 10:25 | 只看该作者
Hi , folks
Yesterday I BOUGHT THAT CAR WITH cad950.
i try it in highway it run to 110kmh.it run well. thanks god makt it last long for me.
I CHECK IT IN CARFAX . IT SAID:
1.6L L4 2BBL .PLS TELL ME WHAT IS  2BBL.
4 RECORDS IN DATABASE . IT IS CHANG THE OWNWERS.
IT IS CORROLA STATION WAGON DELUXE. WHAT IS DELUXE .
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2003-6-5 23:53 | 只看该作者
I don't know about BBL. It is not important how many hands the car has gone through - what's important is the overall performance and maintenance of the car.
You need to have it inspected if you didn't go befroe you buy it. Old cars tend to have more problems no matter what kind of the car - the difference is Japs have less problems (but still you will have problems).
The price is ok if the car is in good condition - do not always try to go by the book. Life is different from book - you need to know the difference (of course, I also believe in books but you need to know where to draw this fine line).
Good luck!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2003-6-6 22:30 | 只看该作者
Dear Don and Folks:

My friend is asking me to hunt a use car for him. Budget is: 5--9 000 $.

Based on my driving experiences( in china), I recommended him to focus on: Civic, Accord, Camry, Corolla, Tercel, Passat. However, I am not good at buying cars. And I am quite worried about giving/buying suggestions. He is my good friend and I donot want to abuse his trust.

Therefore, may I ask you guys to serve as an agent for my friend? I would like to pay you some money for your service.

Thank you
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-24 19:55 , Processed in 0.046936 second(s), 42 queries .