租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: juicy2008
打印 上一主题 下一主题

找人报税, 需有报税经验的

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
31#
发表于 2008-2-18 18:58 | 只看该作者
BEWARE....this ZEST guy is INCOMPETENT ...his tax reports are errouneous and he will not support you when government finds mistakes and questions you...AVOID this IDIOT!

Exactly! I totally agree with you! I trusted him like you guys last year. He did my tax report in 2006, I paid 40$. But when I was in doubt of something and called him , he just continually said "我报错了吗?我报错了吗?不要给我打电话了,你浪费我的时间和话费".

So, I asked a professional person to verify my tax for 35$.

Here is the result: 红星闪闪 was 1091$ return for Quebec, 439$ return for Federal, but the corrected report was 1638$ and 823$. What a difference! He even made a stupid mistake for my appartment rent.

I feel sorry for the people who trust this fraud. In my case, it's worth to spend 35$ to check his work for saving 931$
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

32#
发表于 2008-2-18 21:30 | 只看该作者
thanks, guys.

i wouldn't even borther to reply this crazy woman...but in case you guys wanna know the true story.

this woman came to me last year ask me do her tax return, she has stocks and some T4, i thought, for the ACB, it can be complicated and can go back for years, so i said fine, 50$, i will do it. she said ok.

during the first meeting with her, she asked me the same qustions repeatlly, and i had to repeat my answers again and again, it was so anoying that i almost walked out her car. that was wrost meeting i 've ever had...

anyway, the following meeting, i brought to her my work, she only wanted to pay me for 40$.....so i said...here's your 40$, and i will take back my work....find a cheaper guy,....then she started whining......bla bla bla....so i said, fine.....just dont' come to me next year. and i took the 40.

the following week, she call me up 7:00 in the morning, yelling at me, "where's the extra interest income came from, i dont have the T5 for it!!!! (i dont remember the exact amount, just 50 or 60 bucks something)...giveme my money back....bla bla...."

and i said to her, "the interest is from your borker account, and it's not reported on the T5, that's why you dont see it.........so did i file your report wrong? did i file your report wrong? (she didnt' say a word) " so i said"DO NOT EVERY CALL ME AGAIN" i hung up.

i still remember she was using Desjardin's broker, cause the statement is very different from the other banks, I was very pissed off when i talked to her on the phone, becasue no one ever called me to accuse me for anything.....

few days ago, i got her email saying she's got married with a local guy, and he's very good at argument, if dont pay her back her 40 buck, her husband will come to my office to beat the shit out of me......or something like that, i dont really remember....i said : good luck.

ok, guys, make your own judgment.....good or bad, i wont say a word.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

33#
发表于 2008-2-18 23:03 | 只看该作者
to asd123,

and just for your information,

if you paid another guy for your return, and he or she changed the my work. how the hell you know it was me who made the mistake?? and even a better question, was it a mistake at all???

more refund DOES NOT mean it is correct, got it?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

34#
发表于 2008-2-18 23:10 | 只看该作者
well, shit happens, you live and learn
Be the change you wish to see in the world
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

35#
发表于 2008-2-18 23:18 | 只看该作者
Post by 红星闪闪
also,
not being caught doesn't mean it is correct, i believe CRA can always audit your past 7 years' return.
what go around come around
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

36#
发表于 2008-2-18 23:45 | 只看该作者
Post by 圆明园
also,
not being caught doesn't mean it is correct, i believe CRA can always audit your past 7 years' return.
what go around come around

Strongly agree!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

37#
发表于 2008-2-19 00:44 | 只看该作者
07年收入比06年收入高了几千,还头一次买了近万RRSP,算出来退税(连RRSP)却比去年还低1000多,有可能吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

38#
发表于 2008-2-19 09:46 | 只看该作者
Post by 红星闪闪
to asd123,

and just for your information,

if you paid another guy for your return, and he or she changed the my work. how the hell you know it was me who made the mistake?? and even a better question, was it a mistake at all???

...how many of your victims don't complain because they are afraid you use their personnal information or expose their personnal life like you did for that lady...you deserve to be exposed to the government...do you pay taxes on these returns you do....I hope so for you....:cool:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

39#
发表于 2008-2-19 10:09 | 只看该作者
Post by francaismtl
07年收入比06年收入高了几千,还头一次买了近万RRSP,算出来退税(连RRSP)却比去年还低1000多,有可能吗?
基本上不可能, 近万-几千 > 0, 计算收入变少了.
得看TAXES withheld at source.  是不是换了工作, 扣税的方法不同?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

40#
发表于 2008-2-19 11:32 | 只看该作者
我刚计算了一下,几乎退不回来,要不是有RRSP,还是负值,我还要倒找给他们钱,想不通。我一直用的是ufile报税,这个软件怎么样?不会出错吧。有没有必要找人报呢?他们用的也是软件吧。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-25 23:59 , Processed in 0.043966 second(s), 34 queries .