发表于 2008-4-4 00:06 | 只看该作者
真的那样辛苦吗,我已经申请了该专业,今天刚收到学校的入学考试通知,要我考英语和法语,有朋友了解吗,如何考试,难不难,望有经验的朋友指点!!!先谢谢了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2008-4-4 12:05 | 只看该作者
本人现正在上本专业.

1.英语和法语考试

英语考试比较难, 有词汇.阅读, 不记得有没有写作了. 词汇部分非常难, 很多词汇没见过. 法语考试是写一篇作文.

2. 本专业没有想象的那么难读.

可以跟我联系: o[email="orientyu@hotmail.com"]rientyu@hotmail.com[/email]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2008-4-7 16:42 | 只看该作者
你好,请问你是报的biomedical lab 吗,我也报了,到现在没有音信,你收到考试通知,没有要面试的通知吗?谢谢
Post by wanghui1101
真的那样辛苦吗,我已经申请了该专业,今天刚收到学校的入学考试通知,要我考英语和法语,有朋友了解吗,如何考试,难不难,望有经验的朋友指点!!!先谢谢了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2008-4-13 18:59 | 只看该作者
DING
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2008-4-16 00:41 | 只看该作者
i have the books and notes, lab coats, pippet in good conditions.
the optmq , french exam material.
I am leaving so I let them go.
contact msandra2@yahoo.com

The course is not difficult especially you have science background. All exams are in multiple choice except the lab exam. you can pass easily. Dont worry, the teachers are very nice and willing to help if you have difficulties. In my class, most chinese got graduated in honors ie avergae >80%.   Probably your friend want to have high marks. The teacher will refer u as a tutor if you got high grades, then u will have income. I remember I had $10 from dawson and $2 from student per hour.

The placement is easy but it doesnt mean you are accepted. it is just to place you which level if u are accepted.
Prepare yourself for the interview in may which lasts 5 minutes and asks what did you do in the past, what you have done while u are in canada, how will u prepare for the course, what is your goal, what do you do in the future. The most important is to test your communication skills. Practice with your friend before you go. 1st year usually takes 35 students.

The french exam is free includes, oral, writting, listening and reading. The listening is very very easy which u can guess from the pic. the most difficult is the oral or perhaps the writting. writting includes a 80 words short letter and a 180 long essay which u have to finish in an hour. Topics is around nursing or medical field. If you passed one section, u need not take that again and 3 months later u can take the exam for the section u failed.

BTW i do not feel the salary is high here.  Take csmls exam after graduate, move to other places as other province pays more and no french requirement. Everywhere is short of employee because of retirement.

I hope the above info is comprehensive and helps. Contact me only for my books now coz i am very busy to prepare for leaving.  Questions about the course I may answer later. Thanks for your understanding.

Goodluck to everyone applied.
You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2008-4-18 23:17 | 只看该作者

分析化学在哪有TRATING?

分析化学在哪里有读?请大家说说呀,并且是不是特别的难毕业呢?望有经验的朋友说说呀,期待中,万分感谢!!!!!:p
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2008-4-21 18:11 | 只看该作者

帮助一个现在在家还不能上网的小朋友问一下.有人接到面试通知了吗?

一个很好的年轻人,想学这个.但他刚搬家,家里还没考虑好怎么上网.其实,这个专业是我介绍他报的.帮他问一下,是否,有人已接到面试通知.每年,竞争报名的是否很多,因为我看楼上的朋友讲,每年只收36人.上面的朋友说,要5月份才会面试,往年都如此吗?另外,据说ROSEMONT那边也有同样的专业,是法语学校,那边入学竞争激烈吗,目前面试了吗?
他也想买楼上那位的书,但是,担心是否今年能被录取.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2008-4-22 07:57 | 只看该作者
lao liu 如果你报了ROSEMONT的这个专业,请给我回个电话514-7690237,想和你交流一下:p
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2008-4-22 08:04 | 只看该作者

meical records

Post by fadala
别念那个了,太难了!给你们介绍个专业meical records,O'Sullivan College轻松!待遇和医学检验一样.毕业好找工作.

请问您是否已经入学?毕业前景如何得知?对语言要求高吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

20#
发表于 2008-4-22 15:37 | 只看该作者
Post by 快乐熊
分析化学在哪里有读?请大家说说呀,并且是不是特别的难毕业呢?望有经验的朋友说说呀,期待中,万分感谢!!!!!:p
I wanna learn too. would you contact me ? quyongfengzhihe@163.com  Thank you !
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-19 06:30 , Processed in 0.050383 second(s), 40 queries .