楼主
发表于 2003-10-17 10:45 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
我的车被刮了一下, 对方过失,保险公司推荐了一个修车行,说终身保修。

请教各位高手,去专卖修车行,还是去他们推荐的车行好?
那位能推荐个好的修车身的车行?

谢谢
2#
发表于 2003-10-17 11:19 | 只看该作者
I think 他们推荐的车行 is better. In case you need argue with insurance company after job for things you don't like what they've done, such as color not matching, surface is not smooth as before.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2003-10-17 17:12 | 只看该作者
There are two types of garages you can do:

1) go to their recommended garage who will guarantee the job for life; you will have to pay a deductable.

or

2) Find your own garage and make a deal with them. The price should be cheaper and you can make some money or pay no deductable (you will have to make a deal with the garage).  The key is to find a good garage that does a good job for you.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-10-18 08:21 | 只看该作者
to DonCherry,

can i argue about that? in case there exist that color not matching, surface is not smooth as before, can they redo that again if i complain to the insurance company?

you know we have no experience about accident, so if possible, please give me more information about that.

by the way, the recommanded garage locates on 5540 Rue ferrier. Do you happen to know its skill and work attitude?

thank you very much!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-10-18 08:30 | 只看该作者
to folks:

thanks very much!

but what do you mean by a deductable? The insurance told me that i needn't pay for the repair. My friend said that my insurance fee for next year may be increased, it is true? it is what you mean by deductable?

i have no my particular garage,the recommand ragage is on 5540 Rue Ferrier.How about it? Can you recommand a better garage?

thanks very much!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2003-10-18 09:04 | 只看该作者
Usually, these garage hire Mexian or Cambodian doing this body work behind the door. The colors at most case ar match, but you need go at a sunshine day to pickup the car to see if they've done a good job.
I don;t know which body shop is better.
Deductable: If you have deductable option in your inssurance contract, ie. $50, you should pay $50 first, inssurance company will pay the rest.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2003-10-18 19:30 | 只看该作者
There are two aspects (about the color matching) here:

1) primer - a good painting job requires good sanding/correction with a primer (painting).

2) painting - once a primer dires, a good paint is applied.

Color will vary under the sun if primer is poorly applied. All the garages now use comptuerized color tester to match the color. So this is not an issue of color match but a primer.

I just repaired my car days ago at Dave and Sam who do an excellent job (tel: 327-6662   10140 Hote de Ville, Montreal North) but I don't know if they will take the previous option I told about no deductables.

Check your insurance policy which should tell you if you have an dudeuctable, which means if a reparing job is $800 and if your deductable is $200, then you will have to pay $200 and the insurance company pays the remaining.

Usually an insurance company referred the garage does a good job too. So you now have an option of going to your insurance's garage or go to Dave's. In my opinion, both are equally good.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-10-21 21:54 | 只看该作者
Thank you DonCherry , and thank you Folks .

You are very helpful and i benefit lots from you.
I decided to that garage recommanded.

Thanks again.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-19 02:39 , Processed in 0.043851 second(s), 40 queries .