细节有空了我也来讲一讲
: h% ^0 d4 w2 Y: X( V6 V4 h 2 P& @) D0 x; m( ~( B& t" T$ B
谁要有关于FIDO得问题也可以提问,俺尽量回答。。
-Do The Right Thing-
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-1-18 23:36 | 显示全部楼层

我的rogers卡也有问题

刚买了几天的rogers 的prepaid 的卡,没打到10分钟电话就被停机并通知没有话费了。每天在同一时间有一到两次骚扰电话,(号码没有显示,只接过两次),和无聊的短信。不知道该怎么办,烦恼中!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-1-23 16:20 | 显示全部楼层
听大家这么说,貌似rogers的客服很恐怖耶。。。看来还是用fido好了,而且听说fido比较便宜喔。我以前用的是fido的prepaid, 不过很长时间没有用,也没有充值了,现在需要重新activate吗?还是直接买卡充值就OK啦?By the way, 大家觉得BONA代理怎么样啊?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-1-26 22:14 | 显示全部楼层
Post by 秋雨
  v3 V4 |1 V# } 刚买了几天的rogers 的prepaid 的卡,没打到10分钟电话就被停机并通知没有话费了。每天在同一时间有一到两次骚扰电话,(号码没有显示,只接过两次),和无聊的短信。不知道该怎么办,烦恼中!
' C$ G8 P" z& V: X& f6 c
如果你总受到骚扰电话和短信,要跟警察说,然后拿着警察给得文件,发传真到ROGERS得客服部门,他们能免费给你换一个号码& {6 {0 u; X1 N1 u

8 N# u! l9 W6 f- v% H你PREPAID卡具体用了多少分钟,你可以上ROGERS.CA网站注册下,然后可以查到细节,每个电话打了多久用了多少钱都很清楚,如果有问题就立刻打客服
-Do The Right Thing-
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-1-26 22:17 | 显示全部楼层
Post by Rae
  D( z, n* v' P; Y6 j 听大家这么说,貌似rogers的客服很恐怖耶。。。看来还是用fido好了,而且听说fido比较便宜喔。我以前用的是fido的prepaid, 不过很长时间没有用,也没有充值了,现在需要重新activate吗?还是直接买卡充值就OK啦?By the way, 大家觉得BONA代理怎么样啊?

" r- U  ?5 E" R* \* P+ N你打下FIDO得客服。好像是超过3个月还是多久具体我忘记了,如果不用电话就自动停机。
8 Z4 L7 ?2 f! g6 e" z8 l
6 \! d# G0 x- `4 ~5 [2 y! ?/ U如果你帐户停了,可以让他们再开通一次,前提是你得SIM卡还能用。
: F  B: G# Z( x/ V9 z' z% o
7 U- u6 Q2 ], H" a# V0 a( l ) P) k. z- v# |$ @
还有。2008年3月1号起,短信服务得价格有变动,大家要注意哦~
-Do The Right Thing-
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-1-27 23:36 | 显示全部楼层

谢谢无敌!

最近被电话被这卡弄得晕头转向的,打电话几个客户服务中心投诉,说是给我一个新号码,但是后来又说我的信号不好,要我换座机打过去,累得不愿再打,钱也不想再交,手机也挺了好几天。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-1-29 20:24 | 显示全部楼层
Post by 无涤冷雪
2 s1 e$ p/ t) P& D: p  E! [ 客服给我发了封EMAIL.说是因为ROGERS DEALER都是独立得,跟他们没关系云云,要处理这个事要花很“长”一段时间来调查和处理。。
& ]1 }+ E& g7 T- k+ T2 m / L+ b* G" H( C
总之就是BS BS BS。。。把自己得责任推卸掉
1 W5 K9 p' z  q8 p 9 i" x. s( b8 E" W: d0 U
我最近工作有变动,本来想查樗?荂EO得联系方式,也没办法从系统里查了,所以也没跟他们较劲。我原先是打算把这个信转发给其他公司客服,现在我就打算用完这个100块得卡就换FIDO了。
' f5 \! I7 m. D) D; r. ~; C 7 N1 [5 v! A6 R; m2 t, Y
FIDO系统里可以找到每家店得管理员电话,如果再有问题就直接打电话过去了。
8 ?# v% {1 O; e2 L5 ?+ S" X4 ~ 6 t! g; ~, r) z' \
如果你们谁需要投诉信得文本,我可以发出来给大家以后写信做个参考
  r6 d  n- {) ^( x

. f+ e0 L  ^/ m; n" A7 G( T无涤,能发给我一分吗?正要和三八地沟打架!多谢!
! c  j, k4 w3 n: e( a: G8 J! y5 ]; C' q
qc324@hotmail.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-1-29 21:46 | 显示全部楼层
Dear Sir or Madam/ u( j" H; H! p9 m, B# V  j

; G2 H) b# `9 `2 P
) g, ^/ q7 F; ~, Q* W4 n' v' { 9 V) h; k+ H6 g6 `0 A! _# }. X0 X
My name is XXXX, and I am a long-time customer of Rogers. I had used Rogers wireless phone service for 2 years from 2003-2005 before I left Canada and now I am back in Canada and I decided to get back to Rogers wireless again. Until recently I had been happy with the network quality, the customer service at Rogers dealer store and phone. Sadly, the events of this week have demonstrated that I had merely been very lucky until now and I am considering canceling Rogers service for my family an myself. I never thought I would find myself as angry, frustrated, and disappointed in Rogers wireless dealer customer service as I am now.
& a+ q" C7 k( k; a2 } ( E* T' e- j' K+ V: ]) g
  A6 R- e" o* `4 v
- [: N! B0 z8 N6 o! Y/ M
On Monday, December 10, 2007 6pm, I bought a SIM card and 2 100$ pay as you go cards at Rogers dealer shop Pelion Distribution LTEE.. (1500 Atwater Main-Floor, Montreal, QC, H3Z 1X5). Representative Nicolas Cadet provided the cards. He refused to activate my SIM card or give any explanation as to why he could not do it. He just told me to call Rogers from home and it would be quickly taken care of. Also I had to make a point of asking for a receipt, as it was not offered to me after payment.
7 V6 X3 F* z& u8 {, h: n' Z: `
0 l" H! h3 x- T* |
+ c; l4 {1 C1 |- Q  L% }: F! ^+ E
3 O% d0 t% f# {# c' l$ fI called Rogers customer service to activate my phone around 8pm that same night. The customer service representative told me the SIM card I bought had already been activated by another user, and I had to go back to the same store to get a new SIM card.. X$ w& h4 y* n9 K3 T% ^' }

* Z, @' n5 G+ ]: J/ @" H& I" A" W+ E7 F( k

2 E0 x. o; k. ^% V: j0 [! }* N" I8 n* m

5 w7 x1 m1 B4 B6 ~7 s- N4 n$ DOn Tuesday, December 11, 2007 9am, I went back to the same store to replace the SIM card on my way to work. Though Telus (next door) and all the other stores in the mall were open at 9am, I had to wait until 10am before a girl showed up at Rogers to open shop. I informed her that the SIM card I bought the previous day had already been activated. She asked me if I had the old card with me. I said yes and put the card on the counter. She took the old card and literally *threw* me a new SIM card red book across the counter from 3 meters away.9 F" f3 m, L0 s
% D8 B, @0 Z7 b5 c  P

7 C: w' m5 a( ^; C5 H& a- P
" E7 L/ @0 x8 r8 \9 y+ g# LI asked her to activate this SIM card, as I wanted to know if this card was also already activated or not. She told me that I would have to pay a $25 charge if she activated the REPLACEMENT Sim card. I told her that I was concerned that I might have a repeat of the previous days events and end up with a invalid card, and that I had already lost several hours time, pay and hassle to resolve a mistake made by an employee of that very store. Her response? "That's YOUR problem..." she then pointed to a public phone and added "you can call Rogers there."
' |$ E: d0 g2 N % D' a, R) @% S3 `# j( l* }
% `1 \9 |# H( h. o. d- r2 p
( @) c* X2 q1 d1 k3 x1 T& k
In my opinion this store deliberatly attempted to committ fraud. I paid for a new card but I got a used one. I assumed that if I went back to a Rogers store, that like ANY OTHER STORE I would get an apology, a replacement and polite service. But what did I get? No explanation, No apology. Only rudeness. Why was I treated like this?! Do I not deserve good service for my hard earned money?2 k; r6 v+ G8 s; W
- i) i. y& S4 {

/ b% g  p1 _2 Y( T+ X$ r% a
" i. @, E4 T( w8 T8 s* f: M, MI have never been spoken to in this way by a Rogers employee -- or by any employee of a service-providing company in any country. I am shocked and very angry because the rude service you provided. If Rogers doesn't consider this type of disgusting sales behavior a SERIOUS ISSUE, I will have all my family leave Rogers to somewhere else.
( `* B# _" q, G  c/ p4 r8 j) ?
* }4 S; C, H- p# t$ j- j+ g1 z/ l) e2 q) R9 s
3 ^/ Z  ?0 ^5 k8 U
I am waiting for an good explanation why I got a used SIM card. And I want an apology letter from the store manager and a SINCERE apology from the girl who was working on Dec. 11, 07 to resolve this problem., I: I9 X2 E  W" X6 {

* l4 V- J$ ~  x# ?8 T: f( F! I& ^
4 `1 [  \0 E8 S
3 T/ J& q5 b- {I look forward to hearing from you and to a resolution of this situation. I will wait for 4 days before arranging for the matter to be corrected. Please contact me at the above address or by phone.. s% u3 z/ p2 z

) E" I  Q5 n+ k; q  @1 V' p" ^8 F1 U6 [" H- t
: ]) U9 m; J& Q
I hope you will look into this and don't let the same thing happen to any of your valued customers any more, because I absolutely understand how infuriating it is.
% c8 U5 p; a9 k
, Y) n3 e& y1 j
4 V+ P5 @  F( m2 ^3 ^* \& X( J ( ~  S* b$ o, u2 r! _) l
Yours sincerely$ p: u& n# p0 p7 b0 f# i
' v* r% l! l5 r

5 x! f: z) X* x9 e/ S. T( W9 X% V* Q / O: g) ~$ X, C: r# I5 F0 ~" S

* F+ c3 A  T- X8 X
3 P( R! N1 v7 k- y. x! y. T, f
- Z- ^, x1 ~9 i; P8 D) B这个是我原版得投诉信,当时急忙写得也没好好琢磨,觉得可能不够严重吧。不过发过来给需要得同学一个参考,用得时候把发生得XXXXX事自己写下就行,大概格式就这样。
-Do The Right Thing-
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-1-29 22:52 | 显示全部楼层
I seriously don't think Rogers the company would take this kind of threat into consideration. after all, the whole issue was originated at and with a dealer who is like a franchisee of the company and they do business the way they want as long as they make money out of it. I have this friend who had a great deal of problems with his sympatico internet and everytime he called for technical support they said someone was gonna show up right the next day to fix everything and they never came. so after XX attempts, he called and made an ultimatum, saying to them that if he still can't go on the internet for the next 3 days (let's say), he will switch to videotron. and you know what bell did? they cutted off his internet service that same day without any delay. He had to wait an entire week before subscribing to videotron. what i'm saying with all this is that big companies like rogers and bell don't really care about losing 1-2 clients. they could easily make incredible offers to attract new people and they still can monopolize the market.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-1-30 15:48 | 显示全部楼层
Post by 无涤冷雪
$ Q6 x( z. X9 G6 E1 E& D8 a Dear Sir or Madam4 h5 z( y* ]+ I/ y2 e4 ~$ n- q( H" ?
+ }( D; R8 P0 a5 U8 K, O: }& G

# E: A; m! e& C0 O( j- |7 r% ~ # T8 _3 d* P1 T) _/ K
这个是我原版得投诉信,当时急忙写得也没好好琢磨,觉得可能不够严重吧。不过发过来给需要得同学一个参考,用得时候把发生得XXXXX事自己写下就行,大概格式就这样。

6 Y, w7 g: i% }+ n8 W& J
4 F+ K: S: ~. n8 ~" B6 K9 _ 谢谢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-3-28 12:34 , Processed in 0.050491 second(s), 34 queries .