请问有小孩的朋友:

Honda civic 坐四个大人外加一个婴儿,后排是不是很紧张?

多谢/
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

42#
发表于 2002-7-17 21:18 | 只看该作者
Lio,
By law (also for the sake of the safety for your child), infant/toddler must be seated in a car seat -- that usually takes lots of space. I don't suggest you to seat 4 adults + 1 toddler/infant/child.  It will be very uncomfortable.  If you have to seat 4 adults (including driver) + 1 infant/toddler, then buy a Toyota Camry.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

43#
发表于 2002-7-17 21:22 | 只看该作者
About the inspection
It costs about $ 90 at Phil Bailey's Garage in Lachine. The inspection includes everything: engine, starter, air conditioning, lights, brakes, muffler, tires, radio, car body, oils, fluid, steering, road test, etc (they have a check list - so you dont have to worry). In my opinion, it is sufficient - after all, we are not buying a space shuttle.  they will give you a detailed report and explain to you what's wrong with the car and the cost of repairing.

Bear in mind that any inspection from any garage could miss some problems because they are humans. As long as the garage is descent and honest, I will bring my car there.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

44#
发表于 2002-7-17 21:28 | 只看该作者
QiQi,
I don't believe the mileage on that car. Do a math yourself: in Quebec, drivers do about 30,000 km/year per year. How can he prove to you that this is lady driven?  I know some ladies who abuse cars more than men do -- in my humble opinion, unless it is driven by an old lady, I will not buy the story.
Remind you in China we have a saying: 此地无银三百两.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

45#
发表于 2002-7-17 22:12 | 只看该作者
Hi,各位师傅们,知不知道哪里可以做汽车美容(实际上就是加装些电子、音响等享受用的玩意儿)?或者哪里可以买到这些玩意自己倒腾(除Walmart和CanadianTire)?
小弟多谢了!  :confused:    :confused:    :confused:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

46#
发表于 2002-7-17 23:08 | 只看该作者
Hello,

My car is Toyota Tecel 92, aotu, no conditioner. Now it use the gas 10L/100km. I think it's too high. What can I do for it? Please help me!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

47#
发表于 2002-7-18 00:49 | 只看该作者
Something is very wrong with your Tercel. Check the following:
1) air filter - when did you change it? A dirty and blocked air filter will substantially increase gas consumption.
2) do you change your engine oil regularly, i.e. 6,000 to 7,000 km?

3) spark plugs - when did you change it? You may need a turn-up.

There are other factors that might affect the gas consumption. I suggest you bring your car to a garage (NEVER bring it to Canadian Tire because they will only rip you off)!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

48#
发表于 2002-7-18 13:35 | 只看该作者
To: Hong2002,

Hi, if it's L used in center of city, it's realy normal. Don't forget that your car was produced in 92. What you expect for a ten year-used car?
Anyway, you can still check them, as what did Folks propose.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

49#
发表于 2002-7-18 17:23 | 只看该作者
Folks

How to deal with the rust? I mean the surface of used cars.

some friends told me that I can do nothing. what do you think of it.

thank you
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

50#
发表于 2002-7-18 17:37 | 只看该作者
There is a rusr treatment center called Metropolitaine. Its treatment is to put an protective pantented oil and wax mixture on the
car interior parts.It cost about 60 dollars. you can buy product from canadian tire to rust proof your car yourself. Most new commer underestimate   the quebec winter and its effect to the car.If you do nothing with the used already rusted car  it will fast become a pile of gabage in 2 years. Esspecially you already see the rust.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-24 01:14 , Processed in 0.047644 second(s), 40 queries .