租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 799|回复: 3

Be carefule! All Chinese...

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
发表于 2003-7-13 17:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I bought a used car one month ago.The man who sold the car to me is an old guy near Jean Talon. He wrote a waranty for the transmission within 30 days. But after I called him, he is always try to avoid me to talk about this. He also changed the milage. I want to sue him. Any body has the same experience can join me? For those who just bought new car, please print the history record from SAAQ, you will see if you are cheated or not. If anyone who has bought the car from the same guy with the same experience, you can contact me at sue_ruben@hotmail.com
发表于 2003-7-13 19:16 | 显示全部楼层
please check your email.Thanks
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2003-7-13 20:17 | 显示全部楼层
HI, I checked my email. Yes, it is him. I want to find as many people as possible together to sue him. I know there must be a lot of Chinese cheated by him. We should definitely give him a lesson!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2003-7-14 10:48 | 显示全部楼层
This guy said he is private, but at the same time. he asked you to pay the federal tax. Do not pay it, this is his trick!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-3-28 20:12 , Processed in 0.040883 second(s), 37 queries .