租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 1655|回复: 3

注意:车在shopping mall停车场也会被拖走?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
发表于 2003-8-14 19:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I went to Cote-vertu Provigo to shopping,and parking at the front of a clothing store named "Couptau"? (same shopping mall)
and I go around other stores, after 2 hours, when I come back, the car is gone. I was told that it's towed away.
so ridiculous. it's a public place! although there are some sighs arround, but i can't see them because it post at a higher place of the poles unless you have underlying understanding that you can't park at public place neither.
I'm not the only victim, at the same time, another Quebec couple's car was towed away too.
the young man was angry and want to fight with the towing company. More ridiculos is, they don't have parking place to park towed car, and after collect our money, the guy drive us to the street arround and show us the cars. --I wanna open a company like this to collect money.

friends, be cautious. 望同胞引起注意。¥97 真冤。
发表于 2003-8-14 19:57 | 显示全部楼层
你是不是没有停在画了黄线的停车位处,而是直接停到店铺的门口?如是后者,估计是罚你没商量,因为那里不是parking place,你临时停一下,上下车和装货应该没问题,但你停了2小时。

另外我听朋友说他们是把车随意拖到别的街道,你如果运气好自己能找到就省了罚款了。可惜一般碰不到这个运气。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2003-8-14 21:35 | 显示全部楼层
在cote-vertu,你只能在停车场里的商店购物时停,你可以出示你的购物凭证,如你是到对面的中餐馆吃饭是不能停在那车场的。你停了2小时,应给他一个合理的解析,另,那车场不是public place!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2003-8-15 09:33 | 显示全部楼层
Yes, I do park in parking place as i always do in other super market.
My friend tell me that do not pay them the rest money and let them collect money from the store! (I have only $30 at hand at that time, and I tell them I don't have any card with me--so did that Quebec couple). I showed them my drivers licence. Is there any place I can argue with?
it sounds like this happened with other people.
thx.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-3-29 11:24 , Processed in 0.057662 second(s), 37 queries .