查看: 977|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Folks, Don and others: Muffler problem

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2003-10-2 20:53 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
请教Folks, Don and 众高手:
I want to 换Muffler及与之相连的一节排气管. Would you please tell me where or which garage is better in price and quality for chaning the "Muffler及与之相连的一节排气管"? I asked CanadianTire and dealor and two Chinese garages. They have different prices. By the way, do you think that parts from CanadianTire are better than those from general garages or autopieces stores? How long will the new muffler support? Do you think it is a good way to weld the muffler rather than replace it?
Thanks.
2#
发表于 2003-10-3 10:23 | 只看该作者
If your car is old, use as cheapest as possiblem. The original one from car manufacturer last more than 7 years, those from dealer last more than 5 years. The one from CanadianTire could last about 3 year, but cheaper. For some models, you can find $17 muffler in CanadianTire. You are better buy cheapest one and install in a Chinese garage if your is old and don't want keep it lonnger.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-10-3 22:31 | 只看该作者
Thank you. I will find a cheaper one from CanadianTire or Chinese garage.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-25 22:16 , Processed in 0.036913 second(s), 35 queries .