租房买房买生意上iU91
返回列表
楼主: frankwang

如何与Sympatico打官司

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
 楼主| 发表于 2002-4-28 15:01 | 显示全部楼层
I just called member service again, this I get correct info. The lady admitted they put me on the wrong promotion plan. I don't need to pay the modem rental price. SO I get credit back. I succeed this time. The lady is very nice.

But what I wonder is why their supervisor cannot give me correct info, and said I'm not eligible for the promotion price. If he checked my file, he would find he was wrong, but he won't admit that. This is a shim.
Supervisor name is Michel.

I'm lucky this time. I hope everyone can learn some from my experence.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2002-4-28 15:04 | 显示全部楼层
coala, maybe you have the same problem with me. They put you on the wrong promotion plan. You have to try again to get your right. Good luck
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-4-28 17:03 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you very much,   frankwang and wang8.

I called the member service of sympatico too.  they admitted the error, and said will reimburse it in the second bill.

Glad to share your experience.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-4-29 13:17 | 显示全部楼层
I have also been charged $57.14. at the begining i thought they made an error.
but actually they billed me for two months. i started from March 19th, the billing date is April 20th. Sympatico's common practice is to bill customers at the beginning of the month.
because the last month is my first month, they didn't charge me and combined two months' fees together.
from next month on ,they will bill me 24.95/month untill the end of promotion plan.
therefore, what i said is another situation. when any friend receives a doubled bill, calm dowm, and make it out. sometime it is just a misunderstanding.  wink
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-5-2 18:42 | 显示全部楼层
I also had the same experience with you, Sympatico High Speed service promised me a special price, but finally, the telephone department and the high speed department confused each other, so I was cheated, and was overcharged by about $50.00

So I was very angry, and wrote a E-mail letter to the manager of the customer service, the next day the manager solved my problem and apologized for that.

In general, I think BELL Canada is a big company, they pay more attention to their reputation. If you complaint in the right way and with a good reason, usually they can solve your problem.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-5-2 18:45 | 显示全部楼层
hi, wang8

your English is perfect, very fluently.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2002-5-3 15:33 | 显示全部楼层
It's a shit of sympatico.
They said last time they made a mistake. But now they denied that again. Don't believe it. they are cheaters. I can say nothing about that. Hope you guys not have the same experience as mine.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-5-4 22:37 | 显示全部楼层
Richard Xia:
hi, wang8

your English is perfect, very fluently.
Hi,

I don't think this message is related to the topic of this thread.

When you praise somebody, "perfect" only shows that your standard for "perfect" is not too perfect. Please take a careful look at the quote from wang8's previous message:

"i only think bell treat french market than the english one, doesn't know the promotion was applied to ontrio residence only."

I agree that wang8's English is fluent, but far from perfect.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2002-5-5 08:49 | 显示全部楼层
Richard Xia

CAn you post email address of sympatico custoer service? Thank you.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-5-10 11:03 | 显示全部楼层
我曾经使用了Bell的Sympatico四个月,结果的帐单是40多块。我觉得使用方面没有什么问题啊。挺好的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-17 21:06 , Processed in 0.047957 second(s), 38 queries .