租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: Hansol
打印 上一主题 下一主题

吃闯红灯罚单上法庭值得吗?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
11#
发表于 2002-5-19 22:45 | 只看该作者
go, hansol, you have nothing to lose. great experience and you will have fun!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2002-5-20 02:12 | 只看该作者
让我告诉你为何你输定的吧,因为你是在右转弯过程中你的车必定正在减速过程中(刹车中)或者车速比效慢,而你在末到弯角前己是黄灯亮了,在这种情况下法官(警察)认为你应该要停车等待的,而你是转弯过了,刚好警车又在路口处看到你,这些情况对警察是十分有利的,所以你输的机会有90%.如果是直行的车则不会吃罚单的,因为直行过路口时车一般是不减速的,而且直行的车速也效快些,所以本人认为你输的机会很大.本市常有人像你这样开车闯红灯的,只要不让警察抓住就没事,我也试过为了超速罚单($135)上过法庭赢了,因为有个警察朋友指点一下就赢了,但是也要交上庭费$25,(97年)你现在的罚单己算不多了,如是真正闯红灯的话是要罚$200再扣去3分.以后小心为上,如果你要坚持去上法庭也就去试下能否赢得了,先祝你好运!如能赢了记得对我们说一声,也好让我们学习学习.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-5-20 20:57 | 只看该作者
mingliao,谢谢你的解释,再来看看我的理由。
1- 我是黄灯将灭时右转弯,在安省红灯都可以右转弯,魁省就那么严格?听说本省某些地方,可能不包括本市也即将实行,或已经实行了。
2- 当时是晚九点多,没有几俩车,对面更是没有车。
3- 警察是从右面开过来的,也就是和我转弯后是对面开来。我在后视镜中看到它掉头追我。她说从她那个方向看见是绿灯,所以我这边应该是红灯。她不是在路口,至少有100米,向路口开来。
4-我跟她和蔼地解释是黄灯将灭,我是穷学生,她也可以看到是旧车,可没有用啊。我感到她是凑数,完成指标。
5-我若是找朋友给我证明我平时开车一向守法,不知有用没?
所以你说我就真输定了????????
另外要请教你:为何你那次赢了还要交25?只是奇怪,不是不交吗?当然不管怎么样,还是赢了好。驾驶记录也很重要啊,俺又要买保险了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2002-5-21 14:52 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2002-5-21 23:21 | 只看该作者
That depends on which region you are. Some regions you will win, some not.

Most importantly, if the police who stopped you isn't in the court, then you'll have much chance to win, you just emphasis that it isn't red light, it's absolutely yellow (even end of green one!).  If that police is there, then chance is little for you, except there is somebody beside you when you was stopped and he said it's yellow, not red, you could still win then.

I won also once with speed ticket and I paid nothing. It was my first ticket and I was very lucky because in the court, I even didn't say one word and judge told me "You won". I am in Saint-Laurent.

Good luck!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2002-5-21 23:31 | 只看该作者
nothing sure until the judgement is final. here is the thing you can argue:
1) you slowed down when you turn left
2) there is a car behind you and its very close to you. and if you stop, it will likely to crush.
3) you have no idea where that police car come from. maybe he is too far away to do the accurate obsevation
4) maybe the traffic light is not right.
5) you have very good driving record, and you are a driver keeps safty in mind all the time.
6) you explain the situation to the police when she stoped you, but she wouldn't listen and that's why you bring the issue to the court
7) you don't care about the consequences, you just want justice to be served
this kind of bullshitting can carry on and on. if you are a good talker, you will win.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2002-5-22 09:47 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2002-5-22 13:22 | 只看该作者
One more thing: you HAVE to remember what you said to the polic when stopped.  If you confessed, said i am sorry.... and begged her... well, it might be the evidence against you.
Poice may not show up, or the city loses your file (which does happen once a while).
My experience: parking/snowremoving tickets are easy to fight(which i have not lost once). Speeding/red-light/stopsign tickets are difficult.  I only won once against a stopsign ticket, and anther one, a red-light crossing on Guy in front of Dr.Bethun statue(as a guy said, going straight W-E).
Your case seems to be not worth finghting. If you really want to, do you remember there was one or two police in the car? Did you HAPPEN to have someone you know waiting for you at the cornor that moment? good luck.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2002-5-22 13:42 | 只看该作者
Hansol:
我忘记了那25元上庭费不是在这次超速案上交的,你说的对,97年那次赢了就不用交任何钱,那25元是在另一次LA SALLE市搞错其它人的罚单而追到本人头上,我还要交25元上庭费来呈清那张罚单不是本人的,因为自己清楚记得那1年从末开车进入过LASALLE市的,原来警察写罚单时错把H写成Y了,写字太了草,所以LA SALLE市府不见有人交罚款来时就按车牌号码追到本人头上了.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

20#
发表于 2002-5-22 14:09 | 只看该作者
Hansol .
很可惜你的那几条理由都没有用帮不了你的.
1- 我是黄灯将灭时右转弯,在安省红灯都可以右转弯,魁省就那么严格?听说本省某些地方,可能不包括本市也即将实行,或已经实行了。
*这里是讲法则的,本市未实行就等于你没有理由了.*
2- 当时是晚九点多,没有几俩车,对面更是没有车。
*这些对你一点帮助也没有.*
3- 警察是从右面开过来的,也就是和我转弯后是对面开来。我在后视镜中看到它掉头追我。她说从她那个方向看见是绿灯,所以我这边应该是红灯。她不是在路口,至少有100米,向路口开来。
*这些对警察有很不的帮助.*
4-我跟她和蔼地解释是黄灯将灭,我是穷学生,她也可以看到是旧车,可没有用啊。我感到她是凑数,完成指标。
*这些是你自己的事和情况,对法官没影响.*
5-我若是找朋友给我证明我平时开车一向守法,不知有用没?
*这些对你也没有帮助,开车一向守法是每个市民应该做的.*
***只有一种情况对你有帮助,就是警察截住你时她可有同事在身傍,(同在警车内)而你当时可有证人在你身傍(车内坐着),如果她没有,而你有的话,那就是非常对你利,那你赢的机会大增了.***good luck!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-23 10:10 , Processed in 0.050491 second(s), 38 queries .