租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 1306|回复: 5

discrimination

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
发表于 2002-2-24 01:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
今天送朋友回家,因apartment前的弧形小道上已停了两辆车,本人的车已不能开进去,故此就停在前面的一辆车后面(入口处)。正与友人道别时,前面的车(牌号363-FOZ)突然倒后撞在我的车上,我下车想看看怎么回事,谁知撞我车的司机跳下来对我破口大骂,说我挡住他的路了。我在加拿大第一次遇到如此粗鲁的人,当然我非常生气,对他说是他撞了我的车。后来我见车也没受损伤,本来想算了,谁知他又在喊(shout at me)"you are these ****ing Chinese"。我不知该说什么好,做什么好?如何能为中国人争回一点公道?
发表于 2002-2-24 10:58 | 显示全部楼层
why you park your car in a forbiden area and keep a very close diatance with the car ahead of you??? if i was in that damed car, i would yell at you as well, maybe even worse than white say to you.
when he shouted at you, did you shout back? if yes, you two are even. if no, your language is not good enough to get you a fair justice (sorry guys, english and french are official shouting language here, so if you shout back in chinese, nobody will take you seriously. like what jet lee said in leathal weapon IV, "ru guo ni shi zai zhongguo, ni jiou si ding le" you only can use that to comfort yourself...)
from my experience, the guys who shouts loudly on the street are not that powerful. if you are ready for a street fight, you should keep a baseball bat in your truck... but if you guys don't go to gym on a daily basis, just let it go, don't even try it. in case you lose the bat, your are a dead meat....
hahaha, way to go, theman.... after a few similar incidents, you will be ready to bring it on....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2002-2-24 17:00 | 显示全部楼层
To Wang8:
1. I parked in a legal place.
2. White's back is illegal.
3. Do you mean I should speak in peaceful "you son of bitch", then take a baseball bat in the truck?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-2-24 20:36 | 显示全部楼层
If you parked in a legal place and didn't do anything wrong, you could call 911 and asked that guy to stay for a moment. The police will punish that guy for verbal assaults. But B4 doing that, make sure that you got nothing wrong on your side.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2002-2-25 00:20 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks Patriotic, autually my car is fine, it didn't lose anything. I could call 911, but I had to consider the insurance and no witness. That guy didn't admit hitting my car (no evidence in the car), he said,"I hit your car? show me. You are these f*cking Chinese". I promise he don't dare to say these if he hit a white's car. I became angry just because he look down Chinese(just you are Chinese). Is't possible to accuse him of discrimination?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-2-25 11:31 | 显示全部楼层
If you have a witness, you can definitely accuse him of verbal assaults.  It's possible that the police could give him a warning. At least, this is better than nothing. That guy would have to think twice before saying that again in the future.Always fight in case of any discrimination. It would be really a shame if you just keep silent. You will lose nothing for simply fighting for your dignity.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-3-29 07:28 , Processed in 0.041196 second(s), 40 queries .