使用道具 举报

32#
发表于 2003-4-20 04:43 | 只看该作者
See you everyone on Sunday 2:00pm!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

33#
发表于 2003-4-26 18:52 | 只看该作者
Hi, everyone! Sorry for the delay since I have to prepare my all court cases (instead continually hiring lawyers, I am doing everything by my own follow by Me Vincent Basile--Chinese Family Services Great of Montreal lawyer help), so I just finished yesterday.

Next SUNDAY DISCUSSION (2:00pm April 27, 2003 at my home), you could bring your problem to the discussion group to ask help. If in the group we unable to provide a right answer for you, then we will referal to you to the right place who might able to support you. WELCOME TO JOIN!

Below is the summary for our last SUNDAY DISCUSSION:

CHINESE OVERSEAS ASSOCIATION
Together-in-One

First meeting on Sunday, 20-Apr-03                Subject: Landlord support discussion

Suggestion:

1.        To be make landlord every member get better support from this group, first thing to set up regular discussion meeting once or twice a month, every members allow to bring question and possibly to get right answer by other members (or remain to the others search for a right solution forward to him/her);

2.        Create a n own website to post all the information about group activities, rental and real state information, legal and other matters involved between landlord and tenant, also possibly other kind matters, news letters and so on;

3.        Possibly provide legal service by legal professional: Idea to have those kind services with a low cost is—every member who want to have a legal service before, his/her problem has to be questioned by some of members who have more experiences before bring and pass to the legal professional;

4.        In order to get those kind services, every member might pay certain membership fees annually, also possibly get by contribution and donation by members or the others who wish to get services through by our group;

6.        To get better support, possibly provide a supporter through by our members who able to companion if some member who needs a support to deal with rental board, small claim court or other kind of government organizations

Further more regarding Landlord Association will schedule another discussion meeting—for next discussion meeting, all the joiners have to elect the group leader.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

34#
发表于 2003-4-29 06:06 | 只看该作者
诸位参加星期天聚会的朋友们:大家好!

按照星期天的聚会提议(二次星期天聚会的简要待整理后再传给大家),原本计划这星期天就第一次和第二次的聚会参加者在公园搞野餐会的;然这星期天(五月四日上午十点)蒙城华严寺有一场盛大的佛事庆典,届时除了庆典聚餐外,还有各民族传统文艺演出,故建议大家不妨将野餐会改为下星期天(五月十一日)下午两点钟在ANGARINON公园门口结合,不见不散。欢迎没有参加这两次聚会的朋友加入我们的星期天野餐会。

如有兴趣参加佛事庆典的朋友,蒙城华严寺地点:3831 JEAN TALON EAST/19TH AVENUE (HIGHWAY 40 EAST EXIT ST-MICHEL)。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

35#
发表于 2003-4-29 22:54 | 只看该作者
参加过聚会的人都跑哪儿去了,怎么没有声音了呢?  wink  那天的聚会搞的很好,有意义而且还很有口福哦.谢谢PETER的招待!下次一定去!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

36#
发表于 2003-4-30 07:28 | 只看该作者
SUMMARY OF SUNDAY DISCUSSION

Aril 27th 2003

To let our group in order provide a better benefits to all the joiners, we believe have to organize as soon as possible for the following:

1.        Organizing some of activities as picnic, traveling, karaoke and other kind outdoor activities; organizing computer, cooking course for joiner living basic needs;

2.        Establish barter system for help service exchange—as babysitter, computer help, home, electronic & car repair, language translation & typing, photograph service, house watcher, emotional & knowledge support in person and so on;

3.        Find a bigger space for our SUNDAY DISCUSSION group for discussion, information exchange and other kind indoor activities;

4.        Find volunteers for website design in order to build up our own web and other kind help to keep our group always in better position to support our joiners;

5.        Discuss about what kind website we like to build up, and how could make it better functional to get maximum people to join with our web; and to make SUNDAY DISCUSSION GROUP by regular schedule—weekly or two weeks an once;

6.        How to promote our group & how much is the fair cost of member fees for our joiners in order the group able to hire a professional as real state, insurance, financial professionals especially legal professional to provide a better service and keep the service costs in minimum?

PS: About picnic activity for Next SUNDAY, my suggestion is: each joiner pay $10.00 dollars and have to confirm before join with our SUNDAY PICNIC GROUP in order to provide better quality food for everyone. But I need volunteers—help me to prepare food, provide car or van shopping and to bring food to the park, picnic at the park, babysitting and other our group needs.

Ms. Shengshuo Zhu, now is your turn to translate in Chinese, then post it and send to our every joiners. Below is the e-mail address list for our joiners:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

37#
发表于 2003-5-3 03:04 | 只看该作者
Hi, everyone:

Please contact with Nancy as soon as possible if you are willing join with next SUNDAY PICNIC.

Contact with Nancy: nnancyca@yahoo.ca
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

38#
发表于 2003-5-6 06:49 | 只看该作者
Hello, friends,

Please be advised that the picnic party will begin at 11:00 in the morning instead of 2:00 pm on May 11, 2003 at the gate of Angrignon Park ( near the metro station),we will enjoy more the sunshine and finish early before the dark falls.
please pray that Sunday will be a shiny day so that I will be sure you and your family will show up.
Some friends suggest that the money should be collected at the end of the party according to the exactly amount, it should be approximate $10 per one.do you agree?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

39#
发表于 2003-5-7 21:37 | 只看该作者
Hi, everyone:

Below is the menu for our SUNDAY PICNIC. Nancy, please make sure every our joiners received this message. Thanks.

SUNDAY ANGRINON PARK PICNIC

Cost: $10:00 per person final cost will calculated on Saturday evening, and collect on the end of picnic day at the park

Shopping: Saturday morning

Preparation: Saturday 1:00pm at Peter his home kitchen by volunteers

Activities organizing: Ms. Nancy, Ms. Zhu & Mr. Li

Note: All the volunteers should arrived Sunday 10:00am at front of the park door to meet each other for picnic set up

PICNIC MENU

Mixed vegetable with Chinese & Thai dip sauces

Deep fried Wonton with mixed fillings

BBQ shrimps with Chinese & Thai sauces

BBQ whole carton fish with garlic sauce

BBQ chicken legs

BBQ vegetable chicken

Vermicelli noodle salad

Tapioca & mixed fruits

BBQ sticky rice bar with sesame dip

Soft drinks & ice lemon water
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

40#
发表于 2003-5-8 10:21 | 只看该作者
以下是两次星期天讨论的要点。

第一次星期天讨论聚会,时间: 2003年4月20日

1. 建议开展定期聚会,如一个月一次或两次。每个成员带着问题来,当场获得来自其他成员的帮助或留待其他成员以后找到问题的答案,并提供给有能力为其解决问题的有关部门或机构。

2. 建议成立自己的网站,用以发布定期开展活动的信息,租房信息,房地产信息,牵涉到房东房客之间及我们华人社团中的事务信息新闻等诸多事情。

3. 建议聘请法律专业人士提供法律方面的服务,收费低,面向所有的成员。为了节省专业人士的咨询时间,明确咨询的目的,先由在法律方面有经验的成员提出质疑和审核归类该问题,而后提交给专业人士。

4. 为了更好的提供各种服务和活动建议每年向每个成员收取一定的会费。当然更欢迎来自成员或其他受助人士的捐款或赠送。

5. 以房东联谊会为基础,就新移民创业难的问题,探讨以房东的固定资产为新老移民提供救急借贷,生意借贷的可能性。

6. 为了使成员获得更多的支持,必要的时候建议团体派员帮助陪同有问题的成员去有关的政府机构诸如小法庭,租屋法庭,人权委员会,移民局等等。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-27 00:27 , Processed in 0.044322 second(s), 38 queries .