租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: realy???
打印 上一主题 下一主题

建议成立一个出租屋业主联谊会

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
21#
发表于 2003-4-16 10:16 | 只看该作者
Would like to join your community, please call me, "litao_zhang356@hotmail.com".
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

22#
发表于 2003-4-16 18:55 | 只看该作者
Cout me in. peterpan1668@yahoo.ca
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

23#
发表于 2003-4-16 21:00 | 只看该作者
Hi, everyone:

My name is Peter, and I believe some one might already knows me since I posted my story on sinoquebec and chinequebec both of Chinese web.

I am also the landlord and I think this is the great idea to get our Chinese people together to support each other.

If everyone have no problem, I like to invite everyone come over to my house to meet each other on this Sunday 2:00pm to discuss about rental problem and possibly other issues if someone wish too.

My address is: 5397 Ave. Bourret/Mc Lynn (west part of Decarie) in Jewish living area. My tel.: 514 343 9054

Please kindly reply if this is okay for everyone. Looking forward to hear from you.

Main while, I thought some people just waste time argue on the net to accuse our Chinese each other with different locations, I feel very sad. I wish someday we all would wake up to support each other instead fight each other. I like to everyone read my ideal and I posted on the subjects what they posted and finally no one continue those kind subjects anymore:

Please don't just waste your time to accuse all kind local Chinese group, all kind people have good side and weak side too, same as you and me and the others. Actually, we are all the same.

Look at this, other local people accused Shanghainess, and Shanghainess accused northern Chinese, Cantonese just thought they are the best, Tanshanese thought they were the first one came over to build up Chinatown...

But we have to realize that we are all Chinese and especially we are living other countries with complete different of language, different of culture and different of skin. Immigrate life already very difficult, why do we support each other instead just waste time to accuse our own people?!

Please do some thing good for you, for your family and your relatives, for your generation and for your friends, and for our society to let we get better condition to live this new land. Please read the post of 团结互助海外华人生存强盛之本 , have a nice day!

本人在加16年,现就将生平挣扎搏斗结累的有关机构的电话号码提供给大家。希望或许能为诸位在生活上带来一些方便:

Chinese Family Services Great of Montreal                861 5244

Project Genesis (Metro Cote St-Catherine)                738 2036

Hand & Hands (Sherbrooke W.)                        481 0277

WMCA Housing Legal Clinic (Stanly/Maisonnueve)

Mc Gill Legal Information Clinic                        398 6792

Problem Hot Line                                        483 3033

Face to Face Hot Line                                        934 4546

College Medicins du Quebec                                933 4441

Barreau du Quebec                                        954 3438

Lawyer Referral Centre                                866 2490

Legal Aid                                                864 7666

Legal Aid Revision Committee                        849 9488

Quebec Ombudsman                                        873 2032

Quebec Human Rights                                873 7618

MORE USEFUL TELEPHONE NUMBER:

RECLAIM (FREE ENGLISH ONE BY ONE TUDORING SCHOOL)
514 369 7835

YWCA HOUSING LEGAL CLINIC                 514 849 8393

JOB SEARCH CENTRE                                 514 733 3026

CFSGM LEGAL AID ME VINCENT PASILE         514 861 5244 POST 235

ACTION AUTONOMIE                                 514 525 5060

GAP (HELP FILE COMPLAINT)                         514 524 0607

如果你无法知道哪个部门或机构可以协助你解决问题,不妨打如下电话:

Information Referral Centre Great of Montreal        527 1375

如诸位作了以上努力后仍无法解决,本人非常愿意和诸位探讨是否尚有其它途径。本人电话:343 9054, E-mail: peterpan1668@yahoo.ca
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

24#
发表于 2003-4-16 21:01 | 只看该作者
现在人气十足,应该行动了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

25#
发表于 2003-4-16 21:53 | 只看该作者
请大家本周日到peterpan住所,也请潘先生详细讲一下地址和路线,以便大家找到。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

26#
发表于 2003-4-17 00:18 | 只看该作者
If by car: highway 15 from south to north, take exit Queen Mary, then follow with Decarie pass Queen Mary road, the first trafic light (Issabela street) turn left, meet first street (Coobrooke) turn right, pass first stop sign, meet second stop sign turn left, then just look for 5397 (already on Bourret);

If come by highway 15 from North to south, then take exist Van Horne, follow with Decarie road, pass Van Horne St., next one is Bourret, make left turn, and just look for 5397;

If by Metro: Take Orange line go to station Cote St-Catherine, take 129 bus go west direction for three stop, then cross highway bridge, turn right, pass first street, meet second one is Bourret--turn left and llok for 5397.

See you everyone on Sunday!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

27#
发表于 2003-4-17 14:26 | 只看该作者
请大家本周日到peterpan住所,也请潘先生详细讲一下地址和路线,以便大家找到。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

28#
发表于 2003-4-18 17:39 | 只看该作者
See you everyone on Sunday!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

29#
发表于 2003-4-18 23:59 | 只看该作者
Hi, Jenny:

It's okay you had those kind feeling and opinions. Even myself, when the things went to such wrong way, I never believed what was just happened to me.

Eight years ago, I had a normal life same like the others. Quite of people think the same way like you. I understand since even many government agencies especially my doctor they also thought the whole thing just come from my imagenations; but once they saw all the documentation, the proofs, they also wondered why things happened in this way?

Now, chief crown prosecutor realized, MUC chief police realized, Quebec superior court realized, Quebec government told me that they are willing to support me on welfare system for my life time. But I disagreed to live under welfare for my life time, and I request the main responsible parties who have to pay the compensation for the damages they costed to me and my family.

And I told them, don't think because I am  A Chinese, you could easily convince me just simply forgot then past. I will fight my legal rights until justice done.

I appreciated for your frankly speaking, and this is what I really needed. By the way, it's okay if you are not landlord yet. The main idea for the discussion is not just about rental matters. Since Chinese society always like send, most likely no one really like to help the others. So I wish might this would me a good start to let our society know, there is a group who are supporting each other by heart.

Here is my address with instruction:

If by car: highway 15 from south to north, take exit Queen Mary, then follow with Decarie pass Queen Mary road, the first trafic light (Issabela street) turn left, meet first street (Coobrooke) turn right, pass first stop sign, meet second stop sign turn left, then just look for 5397 (already on Bourret);

If come by highway 15 from North to south, then take exist Van Horne, follow with Decarie road, pass Van Horne St., next one is Bourret, make left turn, and just look for 5397;

If by Metro: Take Orange line go to station Cote St-Catherine, take 129 bus go west direction for three stop, then cross highway bridge, turn right, pass first street, meet second one is Bourret--turn left and look for 5397.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

30#
发表于 2003-4-19 00:01 | 只看该作者
Letter from Jenny

Hi Peter,

Thank you first for providing those useful information to us, especially the new immigrants like us.

And thank your warmness and showing your opinion to chinese society. I quite admire your such ardor.   

I read your story on sinoquebec before. I feel your story is too complexted. It seems you don't stand with several organizations and persons I don't know or never heard about. So it's very difficult for me to give out my opinion on it. And, frankly, I feel some terms you are using is a little bit 夸张, for example, "现就将生平挣扎搏斗结累的有关机构的电话".

why you must underline "生平挣扎搏斗", it's so un-nature in my eyes. why just "现就将我觉得有用的有关机构的电话号码提供给"?  I feel it's much better.

In your post in sinoquebec, I also feel that. Maybe it's just your writing style, but I think many people , include me,  may have the same feeling.

I would like to share my feeling to you, 一位值得尊敬的老移民. 虽然我们并不相识, 但我非常钦佩您的坦率和对华人社区的热心,希望我的这番也相当坦率的意?BR> 见能够得到您的理解. 谢谢

by the way, as to this garthering, I hope it would be sucessful and reach your expecting aim. I am not a landlord, hope I can do sth for it.

best wishes,

Jenny
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-24 05:57 , Processed in 0.043904 second(s), 34 queries .