租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: mobileplayer

订阅GAZETT报纸

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
发表于 2004-9-10 09:41 | 显示全部楼层
Hi, Michelle Fish,

Do u mind giving me your representative name/staff ID/contact number to me as I am interested in subscribing from him.  Do you know the ********* code for that program?

I am currently subscribing Gazette (through telesales and the promo will soon end), and Gazette will issue u like a written confirmation stating the price and the validity of *********.

Last time, I phoned the Gazette subscription telephone wanting to lower the price (because I recently saw other sinoquebec posts that they have even lower price) but they said mine is the lowest one.  They offered me the price same as their website, and they said they don't have differnet pricing?!

It's no use asking for the lowest price unless I have other subscriber's written confirmation on hand.  

So do u mind showing me your confirmation letter (by hiding your personal information like name, address, etc. ) so I can call Gazette.

My name is Foon-yim Kwan, I live in Brossard, my e-mail is yanlykwan@yahoo.ca, and my home phone number is (450)923-4257.

Thanks a lot!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-9-10 11:56 | 显示全部楼层

to Michelle Fish

Michelle Fish:

你有没有这个推销员的联系方式, 我想跟他/她联系一下, 定一份像你那样价格的报纸, 谢谢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-9-10 13:08 | 显示全部楼层
To abcdef,

我没有那個salesman 的联絡電話, 他是上門推銷的. 在他給我的confirmation slip 裏頭也只有The Gazette 的電話, 你可以試試打: 514-9872400

To yanly,
Besides my personal information like the name, address, phone nos and bank account nos, the only information left is the start code and my subscription details, i.e. payment options and a statement of 7 days home delivery in a speical introductory offer of 2 months, at the price of $3.38 (after tax) per month. So try to call up the above phone nos and ask for the introductory offer and see whether it works.

The salesman told me that after the first two months, they will call me back. By that time, I can either simply terminate the subscription or continue in a rate of $2/week (tax not included). Hope this help!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-9-11 13:20 | 显示全部楼层
今天開門, 報紙已在門口..

星期4 晚訂, 星期六朝就有送了..
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-9-11 14:46 | 显示全部楼层
其实简单的很

开始我主动订的报纸,他们给我每月11.5$,订了一个多月就cancel了,他们问原因,我说没时间看。后来他们不断地问我还要不要再订了,我都说不要。最后他们问每月3$要不要,我终于同意了。从5月到7月都是3$,现在每月连税在内是6.58$

要是嫌贵就告诉他们,如果他们不同意降价就cancel.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-9-12 17:16 | 显示全部楼层
By the way, I want to ask Michelle Fish and Hello 99 which area they live, n.d.g./atwater/westmount or other area?

Some people tell me the price difference is because the residential area is different.  For example, more people subscribe Gazette in English-speaking area, so the cost of transportation and hiring delivery man can be lower because more people share the cost.  I don't know whether it's true or not?  So, do u mind telling me which district and street name where you live.

Thanks a lot.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-9-15 13:34 | 显示全部楼层

I am surprised

I am very surprised that my 3 year old post is still continued.

the price was increased again and again, from 5.xx -> 6.xx ->9.xx, after I reject the offer of 9.xx, and cancel the subscription for few month, an agent of Gazette called me saying that they can offer me again for $5.xx.

So my experience is that don't care what they say, if more that 5-6$, just cancel it and they will call you again and again, each time giving a lower price until you accept the offer.

My feeling is that there is no area difference for the price. Because I moved serveral times and I still can get $5.xx a month.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-9-24 13:59 | 显示全部楼层

Who know the telephone number of the tele-marketing of Gazette

Who can tell me the telephone number of tele-Marketing of Gazette? thank You!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-9-24 14:05 | 显示全部楼层
我现在还有个问题想请教,我住在公寓,楼下有门锁,如果按照大家说的,会在早上送,那我就不知道送报纸的人怎么进来,总不能早上6点就给我电话,要我开门吧?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-9-24 14:42 | 显示全部楼层
Gazette: customer: 514-9872400, general 9872222

the apt is depends, if they has the key and they are allowed to open the general door, they will deliver to your apt door, otherwise they just throw in front of the general door. In this case, you could be possible that someone take away your newspaper. But you may ask them you deliver to your door.

for sure nobody will knock your door on 6:00am
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-3-28 10:37 , Processed in 0.056706 second(s), 38 queries .