查看: 1788|回复: 4
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Mobiplay:超市在哪里?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2001-6-19 20:33 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
dear mobiplay

found some meassages written by u introducing weekly cheapest  consuming goods, these tips absolutely are good for new comer such as me.

anyway, this is my second week in montereal and i hv no clues about the locations of these supermarkets as what u and others metioned, i only know  wal mat  which is  provided by angel in this website.

would u pls tell me how to get these below supermarkets:
IGA, super c, and others u prefering,

pls reply as detailed as possible, so far i only know the bus 55 , 24 and 80. metro as well.

by the way, could you please advice where can i find "HUANG JIU"? (yellow rice wine)as it is very important for cooking. do u have any suggestion?

tks in advance
2#
发表于 2001-6-19 21:16 | 只看该作者
几个距地铁站较近的大型超市分店,(欢迎大家补充)

1、IGA:
绿线Atwater地铁站;橙线Plamondon地铁站Vanhorne出口;

2、Sellers:
绿线Atwater地铁站;绿线Langelier地铁站出来后沿Sherbrook大街西行100米;

3、Wal-Mart:
橙线Namur地铁站, 西南方约500米;

4、Loblaws:
蓝线Parc地铁站背后。

5、Super C:
【取自ann的帖子】Super C有好几个地址,最容易到的是先坐橙线地铁在Vondome下车,出去再坐90路公车,第一次去不知在哪里下,就问一下司机,不是很远。

【取自angel的帖子】在ATWARTER坐90路巴士(始发站)西向,大约25分钟路程,SUPER C 就在路边,也可问司机在哪儿下车。

6、Maxi
【取自xiaoyu的帖子】到蓝线地铁终点ST-MICHEL,转141路(起点),大概5、6站后下车,有一个MAXI。
WWW=Web Will Win
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2001-6-19 22:37 | 只看该作者
About Huang Jiu, You can find in China Town.Take orange line get off at Place-D'Armes or take green line get off at Saint Laurent.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2001-6-22 11:58 | 只看该作者
How to locate SUPER C?  thank you  

michael_tang
Member # 699
posted 06-22-2001 11:15                    
I know one position on JEAN-TALON,between
LANGELIER and RADISSON,bus 141 can get you there.you will find some other wonderful super-market over there.
上帖提问前,你search了吗? 很多问题,前面都有答案。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2001-6-22 16:59 | 只看该作者
Sorry to reply so late. I am very busy these days.

SuperC:
1.on the road "ST-Jacques", between "West Broadway" and "Cavendish"
2.At east of Montreal. On the corner of "Jean-Talon" and "Boul.Langelier"("Boul" is French name of "road/street"). Not only SuperC, but also a lot of big supermarkets. Very huge shopping area.

You need to find where you live and try to find the nearest supermarket there.

other info:

Addess of Jean-Talon open market(means "xiao cai chang"):
Metro(blue line/Orange line) station "Jean Talon". on road "Casgrain" and "Marche-du-Nord"(both are small road".  It's at the west-south direction of the corner of "Jean-Talon"/"St-Denis"

"St-Laurent street 4001": I heard cheap there.

I am warmhearted and willing to help our Chinese. I will try my best to tell you all I know. But the only thing is :

Dear my homeland Chinese: Please don't slander "Shanghai" people anymore.

mail me: mobilplayer@etang.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-19 11:51 , Processed in 0.037889 second(s), 37 queries .