发表于 2007-2-25 20:41 | 显示全部楼层
在哪儿能找到BELL的地址?
帐单上没有
与BELL打官司,法院的传票往哪儿送?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-2-25 20:53 | 显示全部楼层

不是BELL而是LZ在欺诈

你说不知道在拨打和使用BELL的长话,还打这么多,谁相信呢。用长话卡和BELL的长途直拨的拨号方式和通话效果完全不同。当你知道可以拨1或011,不是立即向BELL反应和申请关闭长话功能,而是接着用,以为BELL不会给你记费,是明显的贪婪和欺诈。现在又想再敲一笔精神损失费,你真是太有才了!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-2-25 21:00 | 显示全部楼层
Post by 逍遥游客
假如你要打官司,你能先解释清楚为什么你会出现这样的失误,把电话卡和长途直拨混淆,而且一打就是500分钟。要知道两者的拨打方式完全不同。另外,你能举证bell有什么过错吗?如果你没有证据,而bell开通长途是常规的做法,法律上将,bell收你1500也没有什么错。就像你的电话自动会印在电话白页上,取消需要另外付费。这里的规则就是这样。你不用拿中国的消法来讲道理。而且你也咨询过律师了。
什么是这里的规则?我认为这里(Quebec)的规则就是每个人都必须遵守加拿大联邦的法律和Quebec省的法律以及相关各方之间的合同。商家和消费者是平等的关系,虽然你可能自觉或不自觉的遵守商家的习惯,但消费者没有义务遵守商家的习惯,正象商家没有义务遵守消费者的习惯一样,双方需要遵守的是法律和合同。 Bell的过错就是把它的习惯强加给消费者, 没有履行告知的义务,虽然我不懂当地法律,但我相信,在这一点上,当地法律和中国的消法是一致的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-2-25 21:37 | 显示全部楼层
Post by chevrolet
你说不知道在拨打和使用BELL的长话,还打这么多,谁相信呢。用长话卡和BELL的长途直拨的拨号方式和通话效果完全不同。当你知道可以拨1或011,不是立即向BELL反应和申请关闭长话功能,而是接着用,以为BELL不会给你记费,是明显的贪婪和欺诈。现在又想再敲一笔精神损失费,你真是太有才了!

我不知道你是否就是专骗中国同胞的BELL中文服务,如果你是,我认为你对同胞发这样的贴子很正常,因为你没有能力骗当地人,只会欺骗中国同胞。同时你害怕中国同胞把BELL中文服务故意欺骗中国同胞的行为在法庭上公布于众。

如果你不是专骗中国同胞的BELL中文服务,请原谅我的误会,同时希望你礼貌对待中国同胞。

顺便说一句,电话卡中有一种大唐直拨卡,与calling card 不同, 我就是在使用大唐直拨卡时出了问题,然后,立即与BELL公司联系,方知BELL没有按我的要求取消长途。其实,误用BELL长途的中国同胞很多,网上这样的抱怨也不少。任何中国同胞都不会去故意使用BELL长途,因为BELL长途比calling card电话卡费率高300倍。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-2-25 22:30 | 显示全部楼层
Post by 深海小鱼
本人一点小的建议给同胞.不要用华人代理.想申请bell直接到bell的代理.我以前也用.不是说bell好.但是我开通前和他们的代理说不要长途.只用basic.他们也确实按我要求弄的.因为他们和我通话有bell公司的语音拷贝.bell服务是不怎么样.但是更不要用华人代理.如果你语言不行.可以找人帮你开通.
我认为不是华人代理不好,其实,在许多行业有许多诚实守信的华人代理。但是,再好的社会里都会有渣滓,都会有败类,就象我们中国同胞里有Bell中文服务这样的败类一样,不敢骗当地人,专门骗中国新移民。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-2-25 22:58 | 显示全部楼层

• u can file against bell with mental prejudice as your only allegation.
  • but u must prove that u have suffered mentally from bell’s default of executing his obligations.
  • the judge will consider how a reasonable person will react in a similar situation. That means, if the complainant is over sensitive or has a weak emotional or psychological resistance ability, the judge will reject your request.
  • the extinctive prescription is three years.
  • u can present your file before adding your evidences physically. But u must mention all the evidences u will use in the procedure.
  • u can find a world of information about small claims in net, or in the site of Quebec ministry of justice. Or go to the site of the court of small claims.
  • u will be told how to prepare your file and how to proceed.
  • there is a book in French in the national library. If u read French, u can read it.
Use petites creances as your searching key words.

• the key point in this affair is the default of the Chinese agency’s obligation: not to give you enough information; if u asked her to get off the long-distance service from your service menu, but she didn’t, so she lied. And she cheated u. she didn’t act in good fait. U contracted based on your vitiated consent. So the contract can be cancelled.  But u have choice, u can keep the contract and request the compensation.
  • the must be a mandatory contract between this Chinese agency and bell. Perhaps bell is acting diligently…
  • who cares? File bell and this Chinese agency at the same time. For this Chinese agent represented bell in selling his service. She sells one contract, she gets one commission.
  • the judicial fees is about 100 dollars. If u lose, u lose only this money, nothing else.
  • why not try? This will be a good experience and u will learn a lot of things from this.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-2-25 23:02 | 显示全部楼层
this is only my first though. if u decide to file, and if the moment come, u can ask me from here, and i can find all the relevant articles from the quebec civil code and la loi sur la protection du consommateur for u.

this will be needed when u write your introductory file.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-2-25 23:21 | 显示全部楼层

不要用华人代理.

直接与bell 联系好。少一环节。

Post by 深海小鱼
本人一点小的建议给同胞.不要用华人代理.想申请bell直接到bell的代理.我以前也用.不是说bell好.但是我开通前和他们的代理说不要长途.只用basic.他们也确实按我要求弄的.因为他们和我通话有bell公司的语音拷贝.bell服务是不怎么样.但是更不要用华人代理.如果你语言不行.可以找人帮你开通.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-2-25 23:40 | 显示全部楼层
Post by diorlancome
this is only my first though. if u decide to file, and if the moment come, u can ask me from here, and i can find all the relevant articles from the quebec civil code and la loi sur la protection du consommateur for u.

this will be needed when u write your introductory file.

Thank you very much. Could you please email me at nctmtl@hotmail.com to let me know your email address so that I can get your help in case of emergency. I guess the liars will prevent us from communicating and sending the liars to the court.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-2-26 00:12 | 显示全部楼层
good luck.
Post by victor zhang
什么是这里的规则?我认为这里(Quebec)的规则就是每个人(包括公民、居民、外来游客等所有人)都必须遵守加拿大联邦的法律和Quebec省的法律以及相关各方之间的合同(包括书面合同和格式合同)。虽然你可能自觉或不自觉的遵守对方的习惯,但是,从法律上讲,你没有义务遵守对方的习惯,正象对方没有义务遵守你的习惯一样。商家和消费者是平等的关系,消费者没有义务遵守商家的习惯,正象商家没有义务遵守消费者的习惯一样,双方需要遵守的只是法律和合同。 Bell的过错就是把它的习惯强加给消费者, 没有履行告知的义务,虽然我不懂当地法律,但我相信,在这一点上,当地法律和中国的消法是一致的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-18 08:39 , Processed in 0.050509 second(s), 34 queries .