发表于 2007-2-4 20:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
????????????
发表于 2007-2-4 20:23 | 显示全部楼层
The only problem is age.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-2-4 20:54 | 显示全部楼层
To newcamember

My wife also wants to study accounting, probably a bachelor program. She has got a master of economic communication in France and is aged of 25 years.  The only problem which we are worried about is the perspective of CA in five years. You know, four or five years is a heavy investment. Is it proportional to what we will get?
What does it will look like, the perspective of this career?
There are already a large number of accountants in Quebec incluing other designations. The competition will be fierce and does this will affect the future CA?

What's about the average age of CA in Quebec?

if possible, please answer our questions. thank you so much.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-2-4 22:15 | 显示全部楼层

谢谢

确实这是让我犹豫的原因。五年后也就四十了。而且还要在一切顺利的前提下。

看公司里来审计的cga, 都是些小姑娘。 郁闷呀

Post by newcamember
The only problem is age.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-2-4 22:18 | 显示全部楼层

我说大哥, 你就不能重开一个帖子问么

25岁。  跑这来想刺激我这个老头子呀
Post by diorlancome
To newcamember

My wife also wants to study accounting, probably a bachelor program. She has got a master of economic communication in France and is aged of 25 years.  The only problem which we are worried about is the perspective of CA in five years. You know, four or five years is a heavy investment. Is it proportional to what we will get?
What does it will look like, the perspective of this career?
There are already a large number of accountants in Quebec incluing other designations. The competition will be fierce and does this will affect the future CA?

What's about the average age of CA in Quebec?

if possible, please answer our questions. thank you so much.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-2-5 01:19 | 显示全部楼层
there are already 68000 CAs in Canada, if you don't count other similar professionals, CGA and CMA. All four universities in Montreal have the accounting programs. UQAM admits several hundreds of students each year: the situation is not very plausible.

like lz, we really want to hear some opinions of insiders or people who have already engaged in this path.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-2-5 11:55 | 显示全部楼层

hi, Buddy, your questiong is totally different from mine.

what I am concerned about is if it is practical to make a career change at my age but your question is about the job prospective as a CA.

For your question, I do not think that any insider can give you a precise answer.  it is somehow personal question. what you need is only one postion no matter there is 68000cas or 680000cas. one thing to keep in mind, there were lots of highly paid job even during the Great depression. so it is your willingness and your qualification to make the stone rolling. of course, sometimes your chance is decisive. if you need career prospective for this speciality, you can consult the following website : www.emploiquebec.net  where you can find the info you need,  of course, you need to analyse them.
Post by diorlancome
there are already 68000 CAs in Canada, if you don't count other similar professionals, CGA and CMA. All four universities in Montreal have the accounting programs. UQAM admits several hundreds of students each year: the situation is not very plausible.

like lz, we really want to hear some opinions of insiders or people who have already engaged in this path.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-2-5 14:38 | 显示全部楼层
thank u so much for your kind information.

anyway, the statistics from the emploiquebec seem fine but i doubt their credibility, for some information contained in  this site is contradictory to what i heard from insiders or simply not conforme with what i know in my field.

perhaps ask the CA professional order is the best way to know more details.

as for your concern, i cannot see any big obstacle to pursue your new career orientation. i'm taking some courses in university and i also want to be a member of some professionnal order. and there are at least ten people who are aged of about forty in my class.

if i were u, i will do it, but on condition that i would assume my family and parental responsibilities.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-2-5 15:42 | 显示全部楼层

THANKS FOR YOUR WORDS

AGE IS REALLY A MATTER TO GO TO CABINET.
IT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO GET A CA ACCREDITATION WITHOUT WORKING EXPERIENCE IN CABINET.

THIS IS A REALITY .

THIS IS WHY I AM CONCERNING

CAN YOU FOLLOW THIS REASONING.

THERE IS ANOTHER REALITY.

YOU ARE NOT ME JUST LIKE I AM NOT YOU.

EVERY CASE SHOULD BE ANALYSED INDIVIDUALLY JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE DIFFERENT.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-2-5 20:04 | 显示全部楼层
To  diorlancome,

I donot know the average age of CA in Quebec but the job opportunity is good for chinese CA. In my opinion, she should pursue CA.

To  aigle1234,
Age is a obstacle for you to find CA trainee position in approved CA firms. Possibly, my opinion is wrong. Good luck!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-3-28 18:36 , Processed in 0.049768 second(s), 40 queries .