租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: Nad123

请教高手:关于买二十年储蓄式人寿险还是买房

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
发表于 2007-7-23 20:41 | 显示全部楼层

保险和房子都应该买

I am an actuarial analyst, if I were you, I will buy whole or term life insurance, disability insurance for your husband, policyholder or beneficiary should be you. And if possible, you would like to buy a house and repay the mortgage.
Because:

1) Insurance is not an investment instrument, we use it to minimize the risk. At your situation, your husband is the only breadwinner. You should buy insurance to minimize the risk if the adverse consequence occurs. So you can choose life insurance and disability insurance. The simplest and cheapest is term life insurance, which means this insurance is effective only in a certain period, 10,15,20,25 years. If you change mind, you can also obtain a certain surrend cash value.

2) Generally, the employer will offer group insurance which will cover the life and disability. Generally, the benefit would be 3*annual salary for death benefit, 2*annual salary for disability benefit, these benefit you can choose the lumpsum payment or annuity.

3) If not, you should buy these 2 basic insurance.

4) Gernerally, the annuity is fit for age 50 to 70. The univeral variable insurance (you mentioned here) is not appropriate for your income level and age range, more detail you can send me an email.

5) Housing is a kind of investment, it's the primary family need for the age 30-40 in north american.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-7-24 10:40 | 显示全部楼层
有没有人买过: 房子的地基是bLOCK CEMENT , (水沥大块), 请跟贴, 或电514-804-6988,我们想买类似的地基房,但又非常担心。谢谢。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-8-8 14:55 | 显示全部楼层

北美的理财书上这么说

我看过几本北美人写的关于个人理财方面的书,一致认为有现金价值的保险不要买。因为:用这些钱买纯保险,保额比较高;用这些钱投资,收益比较高。现金价值类的保险:两不沾!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-8-12 00:16 | 显示全部楼层
我读过若干本理财的书里都说buy a life insurance to protect your estate. 为什么没有人提到税和遗产问题?投资的钱都要付税,只有在life insurance 里的钱才是tax free,尤其在老了以后,但是在你老了以后保险贵,而且会因为健康问题而被拒保。所以还是越早买越好。我认为保险本身是要根据每个人的情况来决定买哪种保险,而且自己要了解每种得区别,别光靠着别人推荐,如果碰到不好的agent, 你自己又不了解,再听别人东一句西一句,断章取义,如何能明白。还是找本书自己先看看吧,然后多问几个agent, broker,比较一下自然就清楚了。

关于买房子还是买保险,我觉得你买了房子必须要有保险,两者不是对立的,是必须共同工作的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-3-28 14:09 , Processed in 0.037123 second(s), 28 queries .