楼主: davidlxs
打印 上一主题 下一主题

紧急求援!!!!!

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
21#
发表于 2006-12-14 10:46 | 只看该作者
设法找几个目击证人,并请他们为你出庭作证。

试试这个,看他们能不能帮你。儿童保护机构:
Organization for the Protection of Children’s Rights (O.P.C.R.).

Head Office Montreal
Riccardo Di Done
Founding President

5167, Jean-Talon East,Suite 370
St-Leonard (Quebec)
Canada H1S 1K8

Tel: (514) 593-4303
Fax: (514) 593-4659
Email: [email="info@osde.ca"]info@osde.ca[/email]
Watts line: 1-800-361-8453 (Canada)

Comments - Suggestions?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

22#
发表于 2006-12-14 11:12 | 只看该作者
take a picture of mice and go to rental board. no witness is also OK.

Post by davidlxs
谢谢各位鼓励和支持, 房东收到我的信, 然后过来和我谈找了一个非常专业的灭鼠公司, 第二天就来,而且保证不用毒药. 而后第二天房东就和一个长得很猥琐的人提了一大桶用毒药浸泡过的花生米. 我立刻拒绝他们进入, 然后他们就反复解释会如何如何小心, 如何如何没有关系. 我要他们提供相干证明, 没有. 他们就只是摆放两个粘鼠板, 然后我才明白什么狗屁专业灭鼠公司, 房东其实在准备和我打官司, 他根本就不想花钱真正检查, 他要的就是所谓灭鼠公司的一张纸,证明他已经努力了. 然后我问隔壁邻居, 一家从斯里兰卡来的,一家从印度来的, 他们都不愿和我说话,显然房东跟他们说过什么.

各位有经验的帮帮忙, 我给如何收集证据, 光有照片行不行? 我昨天又抓到两只老鼠, 这次我没扔掉,但我也没法留到开庭审判呀? 我该如何做?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

23#
发表于 2006-12-14 11:37 | 只看该作者
I called you. but no body answered. my suggestion is that you stay where you live now, but you have to get some compensation from what you suffer from. the procedure is:

1. send a registered letter to your landlord and give him/her 10 days to fix the problem.
2. if he/she does not fix, go to the rental board and request deduction of rental.

My comment:

1. keep the police report as a proof.
2. do not do anything which will damage your reputation or credits.
3. you may think a small compensation for from which you have suffered as a kind of consolation.

wish you good luck.

Post by 小虾
Hi Wuti,

Thanks a lot for your kind reply.

I called 911 this morning at 2am because my neighbour kept making noise for 3 hours at midnight. Two police officers came over. They are very nice people and suggested me to go to the RDL for help and told me how to collecte vidence. But based on what you said, I cannot move out and have to bear the noise until the legal decision. I heard that it'll take a long time to go into the legal procedure and get the final result. That will be meaningless for me, my least will expire in Feb 2007. I've told my landlord I won't renew the lease. So the best way to solve the problem is go through the rest of two months with the noise, right?

my phone number is 514-7281066.

For your case, you should do following steps:

1. You send a registered letter to your landlord to mention the problems you are having with your neighbors and ask him to fix these problems within 10 days. Otherwise you are ready to go to rental board to take a procedure.

2. If he solves the problems, you stay as it is now. otherwise, you go to the rental board and open a case for your landlord. you can claim what ever you want, such as cancel the lease, ask for deduction of the rent, ect.. you can never move out without judge's decision.

3. if you move out now, you will have trouble.

4. I understand your situation very much. If you need more information, you tell me you phone number, I may talk to you over the phone.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

24#
发表于 2006-12-14 21:15 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

25#
发表于 2006-12-14 23:01 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

26#
发表于 2006-12-14 23:10 | 只看该作者
个人认为Davidlxs 和小虾可以用“Notice of Abandonent of the dwelling" 马上搬出, 而不用付房租的。 不知道对吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

27#
发表于 2006-12-15 01:00 | 只看该作者
相信应该是这样的。当“Notice of Abandonent of the dwelling" 寄出以后,房东便不可再向房客追讨房租;但房客亦必须尽快搬出;然后等租务法庭的法官仲裁。

YMCA HOUSING CLINIC: 星期天11点到1点。
Post by zhh
个人认为Davidlxs 和小虾可以用“Notice of Abandonent of the dwelling" 马上搬出, 而不用付房租的。 不知道对吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

28#
发表于 2006-12-15 02:03 | 只看该作者
wuti你好, 我全天都在学校上课,下了课又去办了别的事,真的不好意思,一天都没在家,所以没有接成你的电话。 通常我每天5点以后都应该在家, 只是这段时间事情特别多。很抱歉,明天我也得出去。如果你不介意的话,可以告诉我你的联系方式吗?我的邮箱是kateyoung5@hotmail.com. 我也希望能和你在电话里详细地谈谈我的情况,看看是否有更好的解决办法。

另外, 想请教zh h 和peterpan1668, 你们提到的Notice of Abandonment of the dwelling是怎么回事, 要向哪个部门,如何申请这个notice of abandonment of the dwelling. 我到是希望能申请到这个东西赶紧办出去,尽快结束这个噩梦。

最后,衷心地感谢你们的帮助和支持,这对于正陷入无助中的人来说真的是很重要.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

29#
发表于 2006-12-15 02:32 | 只看该作者
【Notice of Abandonment of the dwelling】的表格可以去 REGIE DU LODGEMENT 拿( PROJECT GENESIS 也有此类表格并可以为你免费填写)。notice of abandonment of the dwelling 填完后一定要以挂号信发出,如果房东同意解除租约,当事人一定要求房东以书面立据为凭;否则当事人应该在 REGIE DU LODGEMENT 注册备案,候期待法官审理仲裁。
Post by 小虾
另外, 想请教zh h 和peterpan1668, 你们提到的Notice of Abandonment of the dwelling是怎么回事, 要向哪个部门,如何申请这个notice of abandonment of the dwelling. 我到是希望能申请到这个东西赶紧办出去,尽快结束这个噩梦。

最后,衷心地感谢你们的帮助和支持,这对于正陷入无助中的人来说真的是很重要.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

30#
发表于 2006-12-15 15:18 | 只看该作者
zhh:
landlord cannot refuse your demand to sublet your present dwelling to anyone unless the future tenant(s) have bad credit. For my suggestion, you may refer to my postings in this title. i may re-write them as follows:

call police, ask for a report, send a registered letter to your landlord, give him/her 10 days to fix the problem, go to rental borad, request to cancel the lease and compensate for what you have suffered from so far.

if you need more information, send me your phone number.

Good luck!

Post by zhh
我也正在头疼,有问题要请教wuti,

住的apartment楼下一直很吵,也报过警, 所以也一直在看房。两个月前买了房,跟房东说要搬,他说可以转租,或赔三个月房租。我费了一个多月的时间,先找了两黑人女孩,房东说她们不是 family,不想租给她们。 现在找了个穆斯林,他又嫌人家麻烦多(宗教规矩),万一是恐怖分子呢, 又说也可能是guy, 也不肯。现在的问题是房子我也是从别人那sublease的,厨房和厕所需要翻新了。 我在网上看到如果我转租,房东没有重大的原因不可以拒绝。我怎样可以让他翻新呢?

他难为那两个小黑孩,让她们添application form, 问了一车的问题,SIN 啦,收入啦,雇主拉,生日啦, 结果把人吓跑了。 他只想拿我的三个月房租,再把房子租给别人收双份钱。

我该怎么办???
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-19 19:03 , Processed in 0.047031 second(s), 34 queries .