24#
发表于 2006-9-13 21:02 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

25#
发表于 2006-9-14 04:44 | 只看该作者

language level is very important

today i came back from training information center , i asked the lady who works there: it is trouth that happened in JFK? you know first she told me , here is canada , the language level is very important even you are chinese or japanese or french....
For this reason i do not know how answer, i also feel in our country some people in this situation. we should study more language than skill. For example in this case, we can directly go to office to apply for an explanation, but now we just can keep by ourselves, i feel very sad about this, we are so smart, we can accept work a lot , but why we can not decide to try our best to study language? it is just language.  If in this case we can ask for the reason directly, maybe it can be better.
i am sad about this , but i feel there is still some reason we should ask ourselves.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Robby & 该用户已被删除
26#
发表于 2006-9-14 09:15 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

27#
发表于 2006-9-15 10:49 | 只看该作者
No intention to blame any specific individual, but we have to say too many people attend training school only for L&B, although there is nothing against laws or regulations.  

Almost all of us had a "decent" job when we were in China, and this makes us have great difficulty to accept the reality here: what Canada needs is cheap labor. No engineer or government offical would like to be a laborer-it is just a common sense. So people get angered and frustrated, especially when they want to be treated equally.

Equality never existed, and will never. Money talks, so does your ability. Ability doesn't necessarily means you can move 500bl baggage or speak fluent English. Confidence is a kind of it. You can argue with those fucking people in front of the blackboard, and at least you can show your anger even though you speak in Chinese to them-they can understand, believe it or not. Remember, few people will treat you equally when you have no courage to express your own comment.

Please be tough when you have to.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

28#
发表于 2006-9-15 11:49 | 只看该作者
nfp70, I diagree that most people are there just for L&B. I think people are there for their future, and their future is the future of this society.

How long it takes to finish our education? 2~3 years in average. That's not a long time, and I don't think people are all that near-sighted, we don't choose randomly, we do consider our future career when choosing a program.

Most of the people I know have found a job after graduation, they are working, paying back their loans, paying taxes. They have become part of the workforce that drives our economy. Their education has been proved successful.

It's a win-win situation.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

29#
发表于 2006-9-15 18:43 | 只看该作者
I never said "most people".  According to my understanding, 10% is enough to create a negative effect.

I wish you had described a  true picture, but could you tell us the rate of employment and salary after their graduation? Things will not become better or worse when you are singging or cursing: reality is reality.

The government lends us money, definitely we shall pay it back. It's obligation and nothing to show off, for we are not garbage.

I never look down my fellowmen, because I never look down myself.

Post by helpwanted
nfp70, I diagree that most people are there just for L&B. I think people are there for their future, and their future is the future of this society.

How long it takes to finish our education? 2~3 years in average. That's not a long time, and I don't think people are all that near-sighted, we don't choose randomly, we do consider our future career when choosing a program.

Most of the people I know have found a job after graduation, they are working, paying back their loans, paying taxes. They have become part of the workforce that drives our economy. Their education has been proved successful.

It's a win-win situation.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

30#
发表于 2006-9-15 21:06 | 只看该作者
:mad:  我也支持搂住.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-25 20:10 , Processed in 0.049914 second(s), 40 queries .