租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: april6
打印 上一主题 下一主题

极其倒霉,楼下公寓着火,燃了我的房子

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
51#
发表于 2006-10-16 19:05 | 只看该作者
Post by Thames ( y  E  [; ^; ]/ t+ s2 y5 @
Thanks for your reply. But, Beijing is also dry, so are many cities in northen China. However, I've never heard there is a "fire season" in Beijing. Maybe the houses in Montreal are too old and need to be rewired or something.
! F0 I7 B  b5 v( I : U- l. y/ R( O7 X* D8 m* U+ L
I've seen fire once a few years ago. I have to say that it was really frightening when you see the flame in real.
9 @- c' W! R; b
( K1 s! a  u8 G: e$ b! N, _7 s
cause most of houses are electric heating at montreal, and most houses are more than 30 yrs old, the electric lines or its system can cause some fire.
+ i$ @$ ^! G5 _! zlike one of my friend, one family (5 people) living in 4 1/2, and she was cooking, her husband was showering, her mom was ironing cloth, and more, she was boiling water with electirc...the braker jump. she push on, but she forget turn all the things off first, there was sparks on the boiler, and flamable papers was beside, fire...luckest, more people more power, they finally put off the fire, just some burn mark on the wall...pay attention!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

52#
发表于 2006-10-16 19:20 | 只看该作者
Oh, I see.5 U6 H! \7 |. k: @: ~9 @+ {; p1 H
Post by BlueCoffee
: U7 C& g" O0 ^+ n5 h) p cause most of houses are electric heating at montreal, and most houses are more than 30 yrs old, the electric lines or its system can cause some fire.! m2 m& T7 e7 Y8 f6 b. v9 M7 |
like one of my friend, one family (5 people) living in 4 1/2, and she was cooking, her husband was showering, her mom was ironing cloth, and more, she was boiling water with electirc...the braker jump. she push on, but she forget turn all the things off first, there was sparks on the boiler, and flamable papers was beside, fire...luckest, more people more power, they finally put off the fire, just some burn mark on the wall...pay attention!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-26 15:22 , Processed in 0.034962 second(s), 27 queries .