租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: 同济师兄

[移民] 专用贴:担保父母团聚移民加拿大

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
发表于 2007-5-3 22:08 | 显示全部楼层
疯掉,也就是说,起码要三年后,我的case才会开始被审理,到时才会被要求交材料?那我现在就应该着手准备了。

谢谢bdw呀,帖子真是好冷清哦,估计大家都是等得都很闷...

Post by bdw
If you apply from Quebec, then you will need to wait for about 28 months to have the CIC officer to open your file; and in about 8 months later your file will be forwarded to Quebec Immigration; then you will receive the Quebec sponsorship package from Quebec, where you need the proof of finance of previous year.

Thus you do not need increase your tax rate at the beginning period. You will need it about two years later.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-5-5 14:34 | 显示全部楼层

Final process done

Hi, my mum and dad just got the landing visa on in Beijing
on 18 Apr, 2007.

2003 Dec present the first application to Federal
2006 Feb start CSQ application process after received the letter from Federal
2006 June got the CSQ
2006 July present the visa application in Beijing
2007 Mar got Medical exam notification
2007 Apr paid landing fee on line to Federal and got the landing visa in Beijing.
Finalized the whole process through 3 years and  5 month.

Just in case to enourage those beginner,and would like to share
the following 2 points to you:

1. Be very serious reading and filling up all forms and providing requested documents as well as professional supportting letter (MBA Standard) if needed properly. it is very important in each step you should not have any mistake, otherwise the making up process will be delayed longer. This is the key.
also if you must write the letter to them, the letter must be very professional, in case they will penetrate your skills, a letter just like a face of a person. If you have a good face, you will catch the goodwill in the first moment, turn to a positive quick decision.

2. Any question can call 1-800 phone number to Federal, they will consult you the
best answer ( right answer ), as many case must be specified,you can ask them any question and tell them the truth, they will answer you case by case.

Good Luck and cheers!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-5-11 11:08 | 显示全部楼层
Congratulation, " musefinder", you will get together with your parent soon.

We just finish first stage, got sponsorship approval letter from federal. Could I ask two questions?

My mother lives with us in Canada to help me take care of my new born baby, but my father is in China now, therefore which visa office should I send those application forms, Buffalo or Beijing?

My parents have been lived in Canada for more than one year before. Should we present no criminal records? Where could I get them?

Thanks for sharing your information with us and best wishes to you and your family.

Post by musefinder
Hi, my mum and dad just got the landing visa on in Beijing
on 18 Apr, 2007.

2003 Dec present the first application to Federal
2006 Feb start CSQ application process after received the letter from Federal
2006 June got the CSQ
2006 July present the visa application in Beijing
2007 Mar got Medical exam notification
2007 Apr paid landing fee on line to Federal and got the landing visa in Beijing.
Finalized the whole process through 3 years and  5 month.

Just in case to enourage those beginner,and would like to share
the following 2 points to you:

1. Be very serious reading and filling up all forms and providing requested documents as well as professional supportting letter (MBA Standard) if needed properly. it is very important in each step you should not have any mistake, otherwise the making up process will be delayed longer. This is the key.
also if you must write the letter to them, the letter must be very professional, in case they will penetrate your skills, a letter just like a face of a person. If you have a good face, you will catch the goodwill in the first moment, turn to a positive quick decision.

2. Any question can call 1-800 phone number to Federal, they will consult you the
best answer ( right answer ), as many case must be specified,you can ask them any question and tell them the truth, they will answer you case by case.

Good Luck and cheers!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-5-11 11:26 | 显示全部楼层
你好, heureux,

我的情况和你一样。我父母一个在国内,一个在这里, 我应该向哪里递交申请表呢? 北京还是buffalo? 如果需要面试的话,两边都很麻烦。谢谢你的信息。

Post by heureux
俺家公公婆婆是俺一手办来的,怎么样,好媳妇吧;) ,而且是一个在国内,一个在这里,当然他们来了已经好几年了,情况也可能有些变化,但俺尽量把俺知道的告诉大家,至少可以做个参考
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-5-11 15:39 | 显示全部楼层
I think the best way is ask Federal this question by phone, I can not judge for you, my case is different from you, my parent often see me in Canada, but I never invited them, they have been invited by the company in Canada for buisiness trip, anyway they have same B1/B2 visa like your parent, but they stayed couple weeks then went back. As your MUM has been stayed in Canada for so long, I think you can have both alternative if Federal agreed ( you need
get the permission from them if you want to present to Buffluo, if you don't discuss with them , they surly ask you present in Beijing on the letter,
in the letter they sent to me clearly indicated the Beijing, so my parent must go Beijing )

So I think you should negiociate this 2 alternatives with Federal in advance.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-5-11 22:51 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the suggestion.

Happy Holiday.
Post by musefinder
I think the best way is ask Federal this question by phone, I can not judge for you, my case is different from you, my parent often see me in Canada, but I never invited them, they have been invited by the company in Canada for buisiness trip, anyway they have same B1/B2 visa like your parent, but they stayed couple weeks then went back. As your MUM has been stayed in Canada for so long, I think you can have both alternative if Federal agreed ( you need
get the permission from them if you want to present to Buffluo, if you don't discuss with them , they surly ask you present in Beijing on the letter,
in the letter they sent to me clearly indicated the Beijing, so my parent must go Beijing )

So I think you should negiociate this 2 alternatives with Federal in advance.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-5-15 12:52 | 显示全部楼层
我想问一下,如果我和我男朋友结婚。我可以不可以帮忙申请他的父母移民。因为他还在读书,我已经工作了。收入大概够申请他的父母。

:confused: :confused: :confused:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-5-15 14:57 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
庆祝地平线成立十周年,小生意班特别优惠四选一: 1. 40小时地平线法语;2. 100小时政府Francisation法语;3. 与报名费等值的中小学课程(包括夏令营);4. 特别厚道的价格
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-5-15 16:32 | 显示全部楼层
Post by CCis
我想问一下,如果我和我男朋友结婚。我可以不可以帮忙申请他的父母移民。因为他还在读书,我已经工作了。收入大概够申请他的父母。

:confused: :confused: :confused:

可以,如果你的收入够养活4个人(如果没有小宝)。具体数字不记得了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-5-17 20:22 | 显示全部楼层

关于填写申请表的问题:

担保人是要填写 IMM 1344A  吗?如果没有请移民公司, IMM 5476 (useof a representative) 是不是不用填?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-18 04:30 , Processed in 0.044059 second(s), 34 queries .