租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: zaiheyang
打印 上一主题 下一主题

最近mutual Fund跌势凶猛

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
21#
发表于 2006-7-20 14:26 | 只看该作者
Post by tracy
And you have to pay them commission fee, service fee, GST/QST.....(based on your assets, not on your profit).

All the mutual funds charge you service fee and commission fee every year based on how much money in your account. Let's say the total fees are 3%, your initial investment is 10,000, after one year, you have 9,000, they charge you 9,000*3%=270, plus GST/QST. If you are lucky, after one year , you have 11,000, they charge you 330, plus GST/QST.

So no matter you earn or lose money, they have income from you, just the amount of more or less.

Do you pay service fee for your banking account? Do you pay income tax? Do you pay GST/QST for your air conditioner? welome to Canada!!!

By the way, you are not paying for nothing, you paid for civilization which you may not enjoy in other countries.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Robby & 该用户已被删除
22#
发表于 2006-7-20 15:55 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

23#
发表于 2006-7-20 18:28 | 只看该作者
If you really want to invest in japanese equity, buy mutual fund from a japanese company. If you buy from a canadien company as TD, it's an international fund which is more risky because people here know nothing about japan.
Post by Robby & Nancy
my TD Japanese equity fund dropped nearly 20% since i bought it in Apr. :mad:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

24#
发表于 2006-7-20 21:26 | 只看该作者

A GOOD BROKER

TRADEFREEDOM 这家broker不错, 交易费用低,10$, 软件好( 有LEVEL II, 第一视角交易) , 极力推荐!

有兴趣的可以咨询我: vince_qiu@hotmail.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

25#
发表于 2006-7-20 21:50 | 只看该作者
Post by mimi
What kind of income do you think Mr. Warren Buffet get? ...
Buffet is different, he owns 38% of Berkshire Hathaway, basically, you can say that he is playing with his own money.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

26#
发表于 2006-7-20 22:09 | 只看该作者
Post by tracy
And you have to pay them commission fee, service fee, GST/QST.....(based on your assets, not on your profit).

All the mutual funds charge you service fee and commission fee every year based on how much money in your account. Let's say the total fees are 3%, your initial investment is 10,000, after one year, you have 9,000, they charge you 9,000*3%=270, plus GST/QST. If you are lucky, after one year , you have 11,000, they charge you 330, plus GST/QST.

So no matter you earn or lose money, they have income from you, just the amount of more or less.
i am not very sure what do you mean "commission fee", "service fee", in my case i don't need to pay any fees up front.  (no-load), there are plenty no-load funds out there. it doesn't mean it is free,  there are costs involved , for sure.  the expenses varies greatly, from .5% to 1.8%, (for me), actively managed funds cost more, because it needs more attention.  i have never heard of anything like 3%.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

27#
发表于 2006-7-20 22:11 | 只看该作者
Post by Richard
Do you pay service fee for your banking account? Do you pay income tax? Do you pay GST/QST for your air conditioner? welome to Canada!!!

By the way, you are not paying for nothing, you paid for civilization which you may not enjoy in other countries.
hello, i think you went a little too far.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Robby & 该用户已被删除
28#
发表于 2006-7-20 22:24 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

29#
发表于 2006-7-21 10:51 | 只看该作者
Sounds like many people are advocates of mutual funds.

"Nothing is free"?

If I make money through your mutual funds, definitely, I am very happy to pay you, but when I  lose my principle, I still have to pay you the commission fee, service fee, etc, is that reasonable? At least, the bank will not eat my principle......

Commission fee: the money you pay the mutual funds salesperson
Service fee: the money you pay mutual funds operation cost
Some companies combine them together..
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

30#
发表于 2006-7-23 07:35 | 只看该作者

这种基金 (no load)

有的基金是没有任何种sales fee,这种叫no load有的是买的时候要付sales fee。有的,sales fee是在卖的时候才付一般不收费的投资顾问,是绝不会向你推荐no load种类的基金,因为他拿不到任何报酬,即使基金回报很好。投资顾问一般选择的是back loadcommission也不会太便宜的。因为这种基金给予投资顾问的奖励或回报会稍高。投资顾问还可能更倾向于,向你推销新基金,同样的理由。而基金公司,也会为了推销他的产品,而针对某些产品给予更多的优惠给投资顾问。当然,最后这些花费都会加到你我购买者的头上。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-24 06:52 , Processed in 0.046346 second(s), 40 queries .