thank you guys very much

that right. the convenient way may be the toughest to be pass

i ll think about it again..
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

42#
发表于 2002-11-30 15:15 | 只看该作者
To xxrrww:
May I ask you a question? How long did it take from body check till your spouse get visa?Cause my wife is waiting for that visa too.(Hongkong Case)
Thanks a lot!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

43#
发表于 2002-11-30 20:15 | 只看该作者
it depends.

suppose that the support documents are completed. since the time when you receive physical examination form is the time when the visa office documents your case, it takes only 4 months after your case is documented by visa office. in general, in case you are required to submit extra documents once, it should take one and half more months. you may  calculate time by this way.

hope it helps you guy.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

44#
发表于 2002-12-1 21:59 | 只看该作者
hi,有一点还没怎么弄明白,CSQ到底是递交sponsor申请之前前申请好,还是等待联邦和愧省对你的sponsor申请批复后弄呢?

谢谢。。

---
哥们计划12月份回国,和sohappy小姐结婚,哈哈!大家祝福我们吧!!!         
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

45#
发表于 2002-12-2 01:44 | 只看该作者
upon your question, it seems that all you learned are from sinoquebec, instead of checking www.cic.gc.ca.  that is not enough, man.

once again, like a guy told you in a previous post, you must submit your sponsor application to federal CPC(case processing center) first. after 8 weeks, you should receive a letter, from CPC, which informs you that your sponsor case is rejected or approved by federal , and it also informs you that you sponsor case is transfered to quebec immigration office. meaning while, you should receive an undertake form from quebec which is required your spouse's signature in order to get approvement from quebec immigration office. after you send the undertake on which your spouse signs back to quebec immigration office, they start to determine possibilities of the CSQ's issue.

how come you would receive CSQ before starting your application at CPC?

hope you get it after reading this message. i strongly recommend that you should download immigration manual of a family class from www.cic.gc.ca and read the manual line by line, word by word.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

46#
发表于 2002-12-2 02:33 | 只看该作者
thank you ,buddy

last several weeks were the most busy time since i came to Canada because my papers and presentations so that i have no enough to do what you suggest me to do..

now,i am getting better..i will handle it very well...

there are so many nice ggmm in this forum...thanks to all

good luck to all of us
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

47#
发表于 2002-12-3 23:23 | 只看该作者
想开始给我先生办魁北克移民,看了CIC寄来的材料。据我理解是现在只需要填IMM1344A。但不知关于CheckList里我到底要寄哪些材料?第一步需要寄我先生的护照公证吗?另外需要寄无犯罪公证吗?(参照Document Checklist 20~24)
多谢好心人的帮助,如果有谁也正在帮配偶申请,希望我们保持联系。我的email:  juliefzh@hotmail.com
good luck to everyone
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

48#
发表于 2002-12-10 16:58 | 只看该作者
hi, a urgent question..

----------------
i will back to China soon and marry my GF

but i dont wanto apply for "certificate for single" here because i can successuflly marry my GF in China (get jiehunzheng and certificate for that)

is there any problem?

-------------------

thanks!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

49#
发表于 2002-12-17 11:19 | 只看该作者
To dear xxrrww:

你好!我又要冒昧的请教你一些问题了!真有点不好意思了!

请问如果我和男友可以不用单身公证拿到结婚证的话!我们是否就不需要办理单身公证呢?是否会对以后的申请有影响了?

拜托了!

祝你天天都有一个好心情!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

50#
发表于 2002-12-24 15:49 | 只看该作者
since you are asking me this uncertain question which will possiblly make you in trouble in the future, why don't you follow straight forward way instead of the way which you thought a "convenience"? suppose that i am telling that it doesn't matter since you can handle it. you should have full responsibilities for what happen to you upon your "convenience" during your case process and  make sure that you are ready to deal with all the possibilities.

hope it explains you.

good luck
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-26 21:09 , Processed in 0.055145 second(s), 38 queries .