9 J* @( `* K3 ?8 U$ Z# k3 ]
/ Q5 E( Z2 V9 ]已下是我跟他的EMAIL 来往:
8 q, L5 Q- R2 R% `& Y( I1 A5 `. l6 X* o' g: ^( `
他说:6 V  O' `- |' f$ B4 ]7 z+ Z/ m7 g
  {* e8 u& v& T8 {
From Nene Philip- E' r: T9 m* a* ^3 P. L, o

* |- q  p4 K( h) kAbidjan Ivory Coast
7 L: b  _  p+ |% L7 g& r8 L' K$ q' I  p/ c  u$ ~' g2 p9 @1 b5 |5 R
I am sending you greetings and i must tell you the truth, i surmoned courage to write you this letter, though my heart is convinced that you are capable to help me beyong doubt but my only worries and concern is your fate to belive since we have not meet before and by virtue of my request, you may feel sceptical and urprised to receive such proposal from a total stranger It is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to help me against your wish. i am Nene Philip the daughter of late Dr. Reuben Philip indeed, I request your assistance to transfer thirteen million six hundred thousand of the United States dollars ($13,600,000.00) only for an investment in your country, the money was deposited in a bank by my late father and declared to transfer to his foreign associate of overseas for investment. Thus, which i would like you to help as his overseas partner, it is to transfer this sum to your account or to any country of your choice where we can make good investment with it on my behalf.
4 d$ ^- f0 ?( P4 P) I4 K7 J. o9 m& {; `
Thank you in preparation for your recognition of this letter., v5 r1 ?8 l0 d& {9 }4 [

3 U  \- _3 a6 iNene Philip
" Z8 U# \: J' O& d& l* m8 y4 ~6 s8 _/ l. H
我答:7 W; F7 x+ l- i# E- o" h9 H: ~
, ^8 I1 \$ V% K) z
Hi Nene,
, Q* U1 n( k3 L' {+ x9 n8 B+ R8 s2 Y0 q. e  t; S$ z
Yes I can help you to make a good arrangement of this investment in my country, South Carolina, USA.
1 A3 g3 E& j* w( x5 H0 _- R
: e/ }5 B# g0 t6 g7 ~5 GAs matter of fact, I'm very capable managing large investment as the one million six hundred thousand lottery prize I won I made it nearly tripled in 5 years.6 ?' [) ]3 |) D4 ^. Z8 Q

8 V6 \) y& {3 r1 R/ [1 |My question to you would be: why do you trust me as your trustee in North America?
6 a$ M( T7 W9 J
# j3 u, v0 [- c4 L4 S1 l' d/ Q6 UDid you get to know me through my investment group?$ I; \$ Z, \4 ~/ K( r! [3 F0 C

P* Y; w! K' [% W$ j
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-9-27 12:19 | 只看该作者
他说:" G7 O+ M7 S% Q9 i7 n! \
Dear Wei,2 ?; H5 k& A& z

/ }& I5 f4 i3 `' pi receive your mail and i really thank you for your sincere willing and ability to help me achieve my goal with the deposited money and your continued effort is highly appreciated. I will reserve my comment until i called you on phone to discuss all details concerning the money and the bank where the money was deposited as to enable you verify and contact them for the money to be transfer to your bank account on my behalf for the propose investment in your country south caroline USA.
6 y/ @8 k. m0 ^/ ~+ P. B/ G: t9 \5 e2 S
Nene Philip( |0 ]3 J! z( N0 Y* W# E7 V
! `8 Q" G( Y7 [7 z
我答:
8 B- J+ u. S6 ?- h; {, \+ [
2 f, l- g6 M8 eMy pleasure Mr. Nene,: Z! M2 B+ k1 v4 w

. y4 N. }6 h# h' n$ mI have already instructed my assistant to open a dedicated bank account for this operation.
/ f# u* I. S5 f* V3 P! v  m5 B+ m/ D) d4 L* f% {
Any information you reveal to me will firmly remain discreet between you and me.
8 K. a+ N5 X: v4 H. o1 S" R
% Z. e( W+ q4 _% P8 A3 R* x4 EJust a small question: why do you trust me for your investment? Did you get to know me through my financial partner or investment group?* ^! \/ H" U' G% ]
; }+ g  X) k9 z$ T% b8 a6 H: `
他说:
4 A7 D4 s5 O) L- x% lDear Wei
7 t+ J% a& \& y# L
& X: u. L- b" f: T7 ?& ci receive your mail and i do appreciate your contribution and sincere effort, please i do not keep any information secret as long as i know, it is legitimate and legal, the only different there is, i contacted you to help me against the awareness of the bank. secondly, i tried to call you on phone but you telephone number were on answering mode and i hope to speak to you. I will like you to call me on 0022501223481. I wiat to hear from you for more details.( i% N2 O( V( K9 o4 j; x: k1 z  m6 A

! b. j2 ~6 w6 ]Nene philip+ R( U8 [/ n( L+ R  K
+ d$ g3 R( @: A' ?5 r
我答:& X) ~) o" p% f) d
Mr.Philip,
' E2 o2 }: V' t( {- f& Z& d) o7 ]6 }
( f$ {' b1 `3 ]) J  g, }) CI have contacted you via telephone.: J: \! q' d5 m5 t
8 O8 Y/ [* y" S$ [, Q5 ~$ m
It seems to be a old lady answered the call.
; I+ Z8 o- H9 z) N4 ~3 Y; L8 Q2 n, l8 q+ f$ [$ l
To my regret we could not get a grasp of each other.
: L7 @' S5 z6 w6 }' h5 N
  z3 s5 r! t' e* HPlease write me in email the details what I need to do in order to help you.
6 V' _: n8 Y& V. m! L- A) c
; A- g, e' ^4 u) H  BI don't anything preventing us communicating through emails. 1 Q  x9 E! E9 s# b/ `* ~5 i$ y

* r& b$ i+ o. q: |If you have a particular reason, call me if you wish.8 M9 T. s# Z$ x8 C

% _! E5 N/ N( m+ m8 Y* yBest Regards,
" ?6 N4 F+ z; L3 Z$ Q# q" z) i6 T0 [8 [* J- ]- ?2 o1 k
他说:
4 v5 Q( [1 J2 b9 a% w4 k- mDear Wei,; l2 H3 W9 r. L9 T: T) X" k! `

+ M! L4 V+ I9 y: W# R7 N% Qi receive your mail and thank you for your call yesterday, it was very late our time but i do appreciate your concern and ability to help, i think there is no point wasting time, then i decide to give you all the concern information about the money and the bank where the money was deposited to enable you enquire and contact them to transfer the money to your bank account as my late father foreign partner.
& k& W8 r4 z, w; C0 ~' [+ D% k7 A" r# C" f" v0 ?
here is the information: the bank names is.4 Z! J5 A" U! I6 P

2 m* e4 _! R; t+ S2 vBanque De l'Habitat abidjan cote d'ivoire, their telephone and fax number are Tel: +22520227052 / +22 507 717 433/ Fax: +22 507 717 438 / +22522523652
, S. R, ~4 ~# F: u2 d
' u8 w) [! u; X. IEmail: info_bhci_ci@worldemail.com or banquehabitat@yahoo.fr
: F$ \! A5 }! g! {$ D) O' u
, @7 A4 x* {4 [$ ]' ]# {' xthe branch Manager's name is Mr. Mathieu Oka, the amount is $13,600,000.00 only deposited by my late father Dr. Reuben Philip. The account number is 012-454500012 and the account holder idetification code is 2024. I also attach a copy of my photo, am not as old as you said, it is just the fact that, your call wake me up as i am in deep sleep, i will need yours too to know who is helping me.I will most appreciate your reply immediately you receive my message./ b7 G3 Z6 I: l2 w) h( N
1 i, f' H2 A1 j7 a( d+ y

, T) S' l4 M+ M- M; [$ h, B+ w2 P; S$ Q- d" n
Nene Philip+ E/ h* P& h( a# K/ w+ P
5 ^* {7 L7 }1 m" k& M$ {  h% h! T
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2006-10-8 12:31 | 只看该作者
法国也发生了同样的事,看来是一个国际性的集团干的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2006-12-1 21:07 | 只看该作者

这个把戏中国也有了,不过是中国人骗中国人

不管怎么样,只要你不相信天上掉馅饼的事,就不会上当。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2007-3-16 16:25 | 只看该作者

哈哈

哥门在2006年12月收到一封类似的信。 看看我能不能找到。1 j# Y$ M* S1 ]8 c! D
Good day, 8 H8 w9 Z3 O! z6 X: I. H7 \

% K% A6 _. w5 r2 y* u( b& i8 [Getting your contact was not an easy task because" `; y$ F5 \0 b& E
since I am not computer literate, if you rely5 w! k' Q! \+ `+ I) [; e
solely on God, you will never go wrong.
" e$ X* k. i, N. j" O6 U& J6 V+ N4 P. \9 W+ M6 g) u
My name is JANG DOO-HWAN, The brother of Mr. CHUN7 h7 J+ g" A7 c) }
DOO-HWAN, the former President of South Korea who) I" Y" S9 E) K: Q6 r
seized power in a military coup in 1979 and who ruled9 L" @5 r8 y% K, T
from 1979 to 1987. My brother was pushed out of office! u) z# I1 K- ]- x2 S0 ?1 e1 a; L
and charged with treason ,corruption and embezzlement
9 B* F0 B' g$ P, U$ |$ v  |% z0 rof over 21billion won. + I/ L/ L3 k* u5 f, ^7 z* h
* T/ @  s0 Z/ _
He was wrongly sentenced to death but fortunately" ?( J* i3 b0 T  A/ C' R
AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL stepped in and commuted the6 z8 F$ X& t  ?
sentence to life. We thank God that he has finally0 Z2 Q) l1 Y0 J7 K/ w
being released though still under house arrest in the/ v; i+ u, E* A6 H
sense of conditions of the freedom. During my
9 q& z2 R% M6 w0 `! abrother's regime as president of South Korea, we
8 e: e0 D1 r% |, P+ A% c; @realized some reasonable amount of money from various
/ a1 J8 L# f# ^3 Udeals that we successfully executed. I have plans to
% l) i5 Q% ~( X' Cinvest this money for my children’s future on real
4 O9 H  ^9 e7 Destate and industrial production.
- Z  p/ R1 y8 z5 V$ Q1 C
2 q4 ?9 K9 E" h# ^+ ~- q% kBefore my brother's was overthrown, I secretly  N. q+ S; _# F6 O+ f
siphoned the sum of $30,000,000 million USD (Thirty
& {# f; \3 N9 Q: X3 xmillion United states dollars) out of Seoul and
5 O& C. R% u; o; ~9 {deposited the money with a security firm that
1 T7 n1 S3 b! l* A* Atransports valuable goods and consignments through& ^$ k5 U9 V2 S) `
diplomatic means. I am contacting you because I want
4 P1 g3 o' m& X6 K3 uyou to deal with the security company and claim the" J  Z) L" P% b; t1 K0 b
money on my behalf since I have declared that the
  U# E5 q  ~4 v, a8 j# `consignment belong to my foreign business partner. You
  c) H( _: a) N% w$ X- F/ b0 Q! Rshall also be required to assist me in investment in  F3 o$ ]8 I1 W/ z
your country. I hope to trust you as a God fearing& n/ J3 f$ L' P  P; z4 |
person who will not sit on this money when you claim% G6 ^; j9 J& M% m/ x
it, rather assist me properly, I expect you to declare
" m- _5 ]# F. k, A7 D' k6 qwhat percentage of the total money you will take for0 _( ?2 h8 M+ u* w7 I4 D
your assistance. When I receive your positive response8 c5 @- o- J) ^3 R+ f; y8 C
I will let you know where the security company is and
' p0 n) q6 M2 ?% z' u* `& wthe payment pin code to claim the money which is very
/ T* ~9 w) l; M, Z" Z% kimportant. What we need is to indicate your interest
5 l0 j: R2 x; }" X* c, U+ Rthat you will assist us by receiving the money on our* N/ c' o& S% I+ K$ q- @1 y
behalf in Europe or with special arrangement, you can
- L8 x7 v  x3 O# L6 t. {9 @8 mget it transfered to you by bank transfer
+ y  x0 c0 A- s7 S! L* ]/ N' q; ]5 g% c# L
. For this, you shall be considered to be the
* t$ A* S" N& D/ Vbeneficiary of the money. The project in brief, is
- v9 Z$ S. a; x3 w" j( e1 athat the funds with which we intend to carry out our* t1 z" t# s- {" K1 H6 p7 |
proposed investments in your country, is presently in6 u5 p+ r3 h$ I2 d& B( X9 O+ W- r
the custody of a Diplomatic Courier Services Company
; L3 i( l" W' V  x: D: X# din Europe. We cannot do this ourselves because we do
$ @- q% O! Y' e2 |2 N8 f+ M3 r" [5 Znot have any relatives living outside South Korea and3 }/ k. Q5 x- V. V. P# t: E
moreover we do not want the government of my Country, S& h* _. v) m1 X
to know about the money because they will believe I
9 `( @+ n' p) J, _) ], k1 M& i+ Ggot the money from my brother while he was still in& @! Q. |0 M8 Q
office as president .Once you confirm the receipt of
/ _  F+ h+ o9 |) I, z5 \0 X$ Xthe money ,I will come over with my Children to your  t* Y' j) z' Q2 T. [$ E  t9 r
Country or any Country in Europe to start a new life' h  O) @* |4 }% T8 O
with my Family. As soon as payment is effected, and
; W7 g3 |9 B5 |the amount mentioned above is successfully transferred
* c9 s9 p3 f4 m1 jinto your account, we intend to use our own share in
' G( @  R0 q# L$ Lacquiring some estates abroad. For this too you shall# @0 V2 K8 x7 f
also be our overseas manager of all our properties and
/ d: _) T! c! i& ryou will be paid based on a certain percentage agreed/ |6 p5 F* P( H1 y# l
on by both parties. For now, let all our communication
2 E' T" t! V# H+ Bbe by e-mail because my line is right now connected to- d) ^; J$ V' m
the South Korean Telecommunication Network services8 _- B2 p  h' P: B1 l8 {
therefore we can not take the chances of being heard.( R' ^, l3 D. [" W9 w2 d' n) {; \
Please also send me your telephone and fax number. I4 L6 o8 x6 i. J
will ask my son to contact you to give you more' w- l6 l0 b6 |4 D! Z8 A
details on after I have received a response from you.: E- N7 n" _1 l4 A9 A
I am going to introduce you to him as an age long
. J; a' c9 J& Q4 s  Cfriend so as to prevent him from using any of his own/ `  c0 O8 c; f, U# s7 b9 O
friends who I regard as sycophants who are around him
* U5 H; t! c# m$ @for financial gains and treacherous if he gives them
. A1 z' I( y* Othis opportunity. This I got from the experience I had/ i6 j; M" ^1 p  g6 W
when the people turned against Chun, my brother that% U' }2 A$ w" n' }; @1 e  ~' A
became the prelude of our sorrow. The reason why it4 l" b0 d/ v. a; y) V5 K1 |
took this long was that the security company’s
5 N: u- a1 b9 P" f" s$ m& y+ wagreement with me was that my brother must personally
4 r5 g/ R/ {. V- U/ \# a9 Rsign the Power of Attorney that will transfer title to3 f! y) s/ w( {( q5 g; X; B
the prospective beneficiary. It was a long wait but it
; ]% E' t3 k* S: w) ]! S0 y% d: Tpaid off. His excellency, Chun Doo-Hwan does not want
4 m7 I4 \) h( t5 Fto be personally involved for security reason. Your; ~+ B4 w1 u1 ^3 _
quick response will be highly appreciated. Thank you
) N' a  ?' t# g9 W7 c% \3 v/ Ein anticipation of your cooperation.
6 ^8 h. S* c0 h) h9 E: e
. j2 {  B2 I' j& sYours faithfully,
3 [9 Q; b# b9 U. h% ]) A8 z. I5 O" S+ {
JANG DOO-HWAN.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2007-7-28 11:10 | 只看该作者
现在的骗子越来越多,越来越高明了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2007-7-31 18:06 | 只看该作者
昨天接到一电话,号码为416-777-7779,一老外,女的,真是巧的很,电话效果很差,说了2分钟啥也听不清楚,最后就挂了,因为这号码实在是太顺了,很好记,就上了google 查,结果是发现说受骗的事, 呵呵,啥也没有听清楚,再加上google 查的都是不好的信息,那就全当也是大家说的骗钱的东西了,希望大家要也接到这个号码的时候要多多注意阿!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2007-8-1 13:39 | 只看该作者

看看我发贴找房后收到的大馅饼

Hi, & N2 h/ o- g! G! e+ _, L- b

+ P5 T2 S. j+ g8 `& X My name is James Bill.I am in my early age of 50s and I am an european . I come to 6 o' d* b7 W: e% S4 B5 v; z
the Canada often mostly for business purposes because I deal mostly in Furniture. I
- @6 {2 A0 k5 }, i% {" f1 v+ k3 H* yhave furniture stores in the states,canada and europe . Infact that is my family 8 u) V/ f, r2 s
business cos we are from france. I bought a house last year in the canada cos i love + O. D8 B1 O- {3 }! d
it there .It is peaceful and with a loving neighbourhood. - I8 Q# P9 [- s" d2 n) N

0 T! Y% i& W, U" [9 z- P% U Unfortunately my Mother passed away on the 7th of May 2006 and as the only son
: i# L0 e  j$ U* ?5 y1 Y' q+ N% Uin my family i have to go and take care of the family business back in France and i ( B& P, O! M5 V) b' h
realised that it will be very difficult to supply goods to my clients again in the Canada
+ _" k; a! ^2 c. H0 Q( Hwhile am away and it will definitely cost me alot to come over to receive payments $ l8 t7 L! @8 a) X1 F
cos they pay mostly in checks and money orders . Running the business from there
# P- l4 k0 Q& wit will be difficult and will be impossible especially the aspect of payment and i dont
2 l& W4 q6 b% a+ P! ealso want to lose my clients or customers there . So what i intend doing is that i am
; e" g* |: u' T  H) b8 ~5 plooking for some one to stay at my house free of charge. I dont want to sell the , d# W5 X: _- k4 i, L; s- Q
house cos i just bought it and i will have all the rest papers by August but i have ALL
; n$ v" R* \& @+ f7 j# d( K5 m% Qthe keys now.
7 D/ P( E* t, T  X6 j( MI am simply looking for someone that is honest and trustworthy and clean for two 0 V( L  I  v& r( w- E) b
reasons: : {' u2 ]% f% l: F6 \+ D2 |# M
1. to maintain the house when i am away and . o" z: V. h. {* X7 H
2.To help me receive payments from my clients within CANADA on my behalf in ) g2 I2 S* M8 n% U
his/her name and have it cashed cos they pay mostly checks and money orders
+ T" I/ T0 r" @6 @4 A# O. o6 V& Cand have the funds wired to me here in France through money gram
/ w7 c& ^! ~3 |5 S* b1 s. stransfer/western union transfer . You dont have to pay me for the accommodation. " n% t! n% V6 h: y. C- Z
its just for the purpose of keeping my business going on in Canada.and if you wanna ; b( p1 j1 g5 t: I
keep this assignment as a job let me know so i can allocate 10% on each payment # i( ]: h6 q+ E( q* n1 V( I4 n* S
that you receive if at all you dont wanna live in the house or if you are far from the 1 u0 x& M% M; `
house. & \% X* B+ V# z9 |
  - a8 c5 t# L  [( U, p6 e
The house is a great one,living room,bedrooms,bathroom,parking space e.tc
  L' D0 ]; ~2 zfurnished as well . If you want i can email you more pictures and if you are interested
" y/ q# k: D1 L7 J: X/ t; n' w' Ai will send the keys to you via courier so you can go and see the house. It is a very 7 H) c; ~8 [7 G5 v5 |( Z& i; ^
lovely house and there is no way you wont like it. If you are interested in handling my 1 J2 L1 _& E: h
business in Canada and keeping the house neat, please send me your full name
2 S- n: o6 O+ M( ^& Qand address with your phone number and also for me to be able to no how far the ; r! B; A, M/ G
place is from your present residential place. " G4 E0 C6 h! o% c, ~9 M

8 I9 H, a8 E) z! _/ U5 p! xI am back in France. you send back your response to my personal email: 3 w1 j- H3 F1 K' Y* N! w, C# ?
[email="james_bill03@yahoo.com"]james_bill03@yahoo.com [/email]I've been hard hearing for 4 yrs so i won't be able to make
3 {8 n' D( ~; e6 y2 C6 t$ Pphone conversations but i can always email you anytime.
- S+ M) L# A( ^! J% J5 p  ' \1 ~2 {/ h  b$ W1 p: ?  ]2 O
Thanks 4 @% Z2 s$ E+ s! b! v+ v: j, i' ]* i
  ) ]7 O5 g! U+ P( T; y
James
; A% P; c3 q/ G; B- c: E, a. j3 l/ Y; A; U; ?; h: h. \

+ w, M/ q; Y! z- K# a) p1 ~
( K7 H# M+ U7 `# p" Z
( u) ^8 Z) ^3 J3 W<HR SIZE=1>ark yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.
* O/ A8 a$ B+ |: P9 V1 ]- }( c' i3 ?Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

20#
发表于 2007-8-23 22:43 | 只看该作者
I KNOW
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-19 22:22 , Processed in 0.051069 second(s), 40 queries .