租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: hkandmtl
打印 上一主题 下一主题

金丰酒家的奇遇

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
51#
发表于 2006-4-10 02:34 | 只看该作者

just a thought!

Just wanna give a thought about this whole situation. I`ve worked at several restaurants and to be honest, I`ll rather serve Jewishs despite the fact that they are rated probably the most difficult people to serve. No offend to all people from mainland china though! I`m chinese myself and proud to be one but it is a shame to see how unreasonable sometimes chinese people can be. I personally have served people from different background, income..etc and one common thing that white people have is "respect". Chances are you`ll hardly see a white couples walk in to a restaurant and grab the table they like without waiting for the restaurant`s personnel assign them one at the reception as the way it should be and have the wait person stand beside their table as they still figuring out what to have! call only when you are ready!;)
There`s no such thing that people will give a damn about where exactly you from south, north...who cares! pay tips that is reasonable and if you happened to be one of those cheap s@#t, buy stuffs from the supermarket and cook for yourself so you`ll never encounter any disrespect from restaurant servents.
Respect is what I would recommend all of us to do whether you serve or pay.
one last thing, remember folks! This is CANADA so stop trying to bring your way of living from your homeland and expect others of this country will follow!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

52#
发表于 2006-4-10 06:15 | 只看该作者

说得好极了。

说得好极了。
Post by bob_wang1234
我想咱们大陆来的人就要争口气,不要去唐人街的餐馆, 让他们都去服务老外去吧。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

53#
发表于 2006-5-5 17:05 | 只看该作者
don't go to this restaurant
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

54#
发表于 2006-5-6 12:09 | 只看该作者
Post by sabres
Respect is what I would recommend all of us to do whether you serve or pay.  

I agree that RESPECT is what we need to do no matter we serve or pay. The issue is that different cultures may have slightly different definitions about it. At least, it seems that the client's definition is a little bit different from the waiter's/waitress's definition-- somebody considers it as "the local definition". That's why waiters/ waitresses consider that clients don't respect them while clients conclude a low service quality of them. So, which definition of respect should we consider?
Post by sabres
one last thing, remember folks! This is CANADA so stop trying to bring your way of living from your homeland and expect others of this country will follow!

It's so confused that somebody highlights the chinese culture for the purpose of attracting bussiness but deny the chinese service quality when they are required to serve the (chinese?) clients accordingly. Is this what we called double standards?

I think there must be a compromise. We should balance this two definitions and not just simply reject one of them. Be aware that this is CANADA who does not stop people to bring their ways of living from their homelands and expect others of this country will follow!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

55#
发表于 2006-5-12 17:09 | 只看该作者
Post by Helenazh
Be aware that this is CANADA who does not stop people to bring their ways of living from their homelands and expect others of this country will follow!

agree. if any doubt, check this court case:  http://www.cbc.ca/news/viewpoint/yourspace/court_dagger.html
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

56#
发表于 2006-5-12 18:47 | 只看该作者
哈哈,先來表明身份,我是來了多年的香港人。
我先向各位陪罪,因為香港人就是這樣不好,對大陸人有偏見。不過咱們香港人,有時都會對香港人不好。我讀書的時候,和同學們去吃茶,要付賬的時候那個侍應竟然明示我們給的小費不夠,好不叫人氣結。(在香港開的同類店子也是一樣招呼的,情況可能更可怕。不過香港人,只要好吃就會不防忍一忍囉)
不過嘛,要選擇去不去哪一個restaurant最好是自己親身體驗一下,不要別人說不去你就不去;這樣比較公平嘛。

另外,給客人吃死掉了的魚的問題,我爸很多年前是在香港開酒家的,我知道那是無可避免的事情;況且,在Montreal嘛,你會吃到不是急凍的魚,也是很難得了。

(題外話一下,我在唐人街的幾個店子都吃過蟑螂,我還是繼續去啦。不過我沒有病倒,也沒有去買649;店老闆還說我好彩數呢...)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

57#
发表于 2006-5-15 18:47 | 只看该作者

静一静,我说两句!

1。 总体而言, 这里的中餐馆饭菜和服务质量较之国内差的远,基本得不到美食和殷勤的享受。

2。在大陆没有给小费的习惯,大多也不必预定座位。跟品德修养没关系,只是习惯不同而已。只不过新来的人应尽快学习入乡随俗。小费是waitor收入的一大块,老板已经将之计算在内了。

3。金丰菜还可以,服务确实不好,特别是那些老油条男waiter们,总吊着脸,怠慢客人。但有例外,上次见到一位从广州来的大姐,服务很好,象是国内培训出来的水准。希望那位supervisor 先生能看到,毕竟,服务好不好首先是管理上的问题,希望你们别辜负了我帮你们给周围的老外宣传的一番功夫。我曾经好几次把你们的地址画给我的同事们,就看在你们的菜还可以,不象那个新兴,太烂,不知道他们怎么能撑这么多年没倒闭。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

58#
发表于 2006-6-7 13:34 | 只看该作者

胆子大的继续吃

唐人街的饭馆你们也敢去, 我在某饭店打工时, 亲眼见老板的亲戚在拖地时在泡碗和洗菜水池中涮拖布, 那拖步到晚上下班是是我打扫走廊饭厅和厕所的. 从那以后我再不去餐馆吃饭...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

59#
发表于 2006-6-7 15:50 | 只看该作者

顶楼主

顶楼主!  
NO SERVICE, NO PAY!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

60#
发表于 2006-6-13 07:00 | 只看该作者
从哪来,说什么话都是一跑堂的.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-26 02:29 , Processed in 0.049363 second(s), 40 queries .