租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: Jackychen

MCGILL 的MBA 到底如何?!

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
发表于 2003-4-9 13:12 | 显示全部楼层
Guru!, upup!

The flowing message is for our lovely Wage76. Here is something for you. Are you a lady?
As per your question, Yes! we can co-exist..we may even get married! Next time when you are in Toronto, we can spend some time together, no kidding!

Well, I like your words, and..I'm not despising Chinese ( I'm actually despising Korean,Japanese,French, Quebecor...etc. etc.)
I just can't believe the fact that Ivey, and Rotman MBAs are lOSERS (thanks to aunt Wade76) in Canada! BTW, I don't thind your friends are telling the truth either. To the best of my knowledge, only less than 10% of rotman's student body is Chinese...I am a big fan of those two..hehe...Wanna live longer, learn to laugh..haha!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2003-4-10 00:23 | 显示全部楼层
Moneylaundry,
Come on, that's a lowblow! Don't tell me that's ur level, I had thought high of you. God bless you!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2003-4-10 09:11 | 显示全部楼层
and God bless America!   
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2003-4-10 10:03 | 显示全部楼层
I agree delamontagne's opinion, it is not important which  B-school you study, I know a guy , he got PHD degree in marketing in Concordia, his master study is in a worse school than Concordia(Windsor), and after he graduated last year, he got a job offer from York university, but many MBA graduates of McGill can't find a job.So select a school according to your requirement, to me, I also gave up Mcgill's acceptance(M.Eng) and studied in Concordia.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2003-4-10 10:07 | 显示全部楼层
Then...God bless you!   :p
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2003-4-10 22:50 | 显示全部楼层
Laundryman, even though you claimed to be from Harvard, MBA, - No way! – For best, you are out of Rotman. And that makes no difference for you, anyway.

I don’t blame you; you had devotion, if not a mean ambition, -- when you were just a fresh MBA, thinking you were earmarked to be a big shot in the cosmopolitan Toronto in the foreseeable future.

How come you wound up staying at home, and reduced to a pathetic wreck, uttering, on the Internet, the meaningless gases born out of indigestion? Is this a mere bad joke God plays with you?

Again, God bless you!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2003-4-11 00:52 | 显示全部楼层
One of my high school friends will go to Harvard MBA this summer. His working experience is 2.5 years at Boston Consulting Group.   
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2003-4-16 23:01 | 显示全部楼层
本想正经讨论一个问题,却引出诸多无聊的争论。我真为某些操着一些不中不洋的英语的“华人”脸红,同时也为即将成为其中的一员而难过......
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2003-4-16 23:48 | 显示全部楼层
别难过了兄弟,一切看你自己。加油吧。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2003-4-17 03:53 | 显示全部楼层
You make decisions on your own. Good Luck.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-3-29 11:33 , Processed in 0.047730 second(s), 38 queries .