租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: mi mi

康大本科秋季的录取情况

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
发表于 2003-4-7 18:21 | 显示全部楼层
hi,guys,
be patient!it is too early to get admission for undergraduate. they even haven't started the process of assessment now. Normally, they will make decision in May. So those who claim they have got acceptance are either international student or lying.         
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2003-4-7 20:21 | 显示全部楼层
paony, you mean international students will
receive admission letter ealier than immigrants?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2003-4-7 20:29 | 显示全部楼层
Julienne ,you mean high school's transcript can
can instead of University Entrance Examination Results?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2003-4-9 11:39 | 显示全部楼层
Yeah.I am an international student and applied since last fall.The first time they said they didn't receive some necessary till deadline,so my application has been cancelled.Then I applied again and submit all the document I can get.They asked for university exam result or high school graduation result.Of course they prefer the first one,but if you don't have,the second one works too.( at least at that time) Remeber,the High School graduation result and High School scores are two different things.By the way,why international students can get acceptance letter faster?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2003-4-9 12:36 | 显示全部楼层
the reason is quite simple. they prefer international students, just like everyone prefer more money.             besides, international students need the admission to apply for visa, and it usually takes several months. so they rush to give international student admission.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2003-4-9 20:34 | 显示全部楼层
Julienne , the high school transcript is different  from high school graduation result?(is it hui kao cheng ji?)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2003-4-11 14:12 | 显示全部楼层
Yeah,that's what I mean.You should give them both of them if possible.Are you also international student?Which program are you interested in?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2003-4-14 19:37 | 显示全部楼层
yes.I'M ALSO AN international student.
I HAVE APPLIED FOR FINANCE.HOW ABOUT U?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2003-4-17 18:17 | 显示全部楼层
急---请教:
1 大学成绩定要从国内寄吗?(虽然学校这么要求)
2 大学和高中成绩从国内寄要从教务处吗?
thanks
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2003-4-18 00:16 | 显示全部楼层
一定要由学校寄出来,要不这里不承认,不要公正件
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-16 01:47 , Processed in 0.051692 second(s), 38 queries .