租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: jly
打印 上一主题 下一主题

加拿大大学

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
31#
发表于 2002-10-30 21:44 | 只看该作者
By the way, aerospace engineering is the most difficult program in the world( aeronautical area, excluding structure,material and avonics), only the second one is just double -E.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

32#
发表于 2002-10-30 22:11 | 只看该作者
it is better to smooth your english first before you take your whatever"the most difficult program in the world".  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

33#
发表于 2002-10-30 23:54 | 只看该作者
hi guys:

I want to do the easist program in the world.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

34#
发表于 2002-11-1 00:12 | 只看该作者
Hi, guys, don't waste your time to argue which university is better. we all want to pursue study at Harvard or Stanford, but it's impossbile for everyone to study at the top layer university. Just according to your personal level to select the suitable university. By the way, the MBA program at Mcgill or HEC are in fact in the same level, you can check the business week and wall street journal, both MBA program are all in the second layer of the top business school. The fianal aim for the MBA student is to find a decent job, regardless where you graduate.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

35#
发表于 2002-11-2 00:51 | 只看该作者
It's a joke to discuess McGill here. Okay, I'm an international student at McGill, majoring in Chemical Engineering.(undergrad) I know, in McGill undergrad of Engineering, there are only around 10 international students from Mainland China. And, they are in different major, different year... I am the only one in Chem Eng. You know the thing's like, WE NEVER DISCUESS ANY STUPID THING like the ranking, bla, bla, bla....  WE HAVE TO WORK. It seems people from outside are so interested in discuessing McGill. haha... As a McGill student, we never talk alot, WE WORK.
nobody want to fail from McGill, I am pretty sure.

best of luck to every of you guys.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

36#
发表于 2002-11-2 11:41 | 只看该作者
The guys who areinteresting in discussing Mcgill may never be admitted by Mcgill. I know a chinese lady after her graduation from Mcgill Chemical engineering (MASTER), she entered CAE, and no more than half a year she was laid off , another male master of Mcgill Chemical Engineering is studying in a college for business administration,haha.

Maybe woman's english ia always better than man, but anything else? You just can do business, that's it.But what I said is true, it is said by many other people, not me.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

37#
发表于 2002-11-2 12:06 | 只看该作者
MCGILL作为北美的TOP12, 他的强项在本科和博士生。 如果你是在其他地方上的本科, 在MCGILL上硕士生, 是完全没有意义的。我们MCGILL ENGINEERING本科的CAREER CENTER的统计。MCGILL 本科毕业的, 还没有找不到工作的。 因为, 200个人进去, 每年33%的淘汰, 是很难承受的事情。 最后就剩50-60人可以毕业, 而正好就有50-60个工作岗位, 所以, 大家都找到工作了。我觉得这样很好, 现在辛苦一点, 只要能学下来,象我们这些20岁左右的留学生,前途很广阔。如果年龄本身已经比较大了, 又只在MCGILL上MASTER,而不上博士, 我觉得, 还不如去上COMPUTER SCIENCE的本科, 就象很多移民一样。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

38#
发表于 2002-11-2 13:36 | 只看该作者
Maybe yes, but maybe not.The lady I mentioned in my previous message has graduated from Mcgill's computer program(this year)but can not find a job.
But one friend's wife (concordia computer undergraduate) found a job, and can support her husband to study MBA in MU. So job offer depends on many things, e.g. beautiful girl is usually easier to get a job.

Okay, let's stop talking which university is better or worse,just work and upgrade ourselves!
Don't forget we are all same Chinese.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

39#
发表于 2002-11-5 09:50 | 只看该作者
真没想到到处都有人帮我们学校做广告呀,太谢谢你们了!不过讲究老实话,不要总说咱们学校比人家ut好什么的,没发现么,好像没有ut的学生那他们学校和咱们学校比的,人家介意过么?还是根本不屑一顾呢?其实我听说过人家在美国上学的中国学生只知道UT却不知道Mcgill的,不过还没听说过有人不知道UT只知道Mcgill的,不明白了吧!不要总是自己做梦了,会成为井底之蛙的!

ps:我是Mcgill的一年级新生,不好意思,是我不懂事
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

40#
发表于 2002-11-10 01:31 | 只看该作者
walmart, but i think you are very unnecessary if only you tell me you make it 4 years later. Dogs loving yipping are never tough.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-10 05:59 , Processed in 0.043414 second(s), 38 queries .